Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I've done lots of searches and reading without seeing it, that's why I'm asking. I've asked this multiple times on this board, and nobody ever has has an answer. It could be there somewhere, but I'm beginning to suspect it's a myth.

(For anyone not following what I'm talking about, I'm asking where exactly does TL say that he didn't want Caylee at his apartment.)

I can tell you he never said it in a deposition. I would remember that. They are probably talking about a news interview and I never head of that either.

I cannot give you an exact link, but I believe this statement was made during an interview with Greta VS, with one of the roomates who were discussing Caylee and Casey at their apartment. I believe that the statement was made for Tony, regarding how he felt about Caylee at the party central place. I am sure it was a subject that these guys did discuss. Just not sure exactly which interview it was on. HTH

See, there you go. It was not in a deposition.

I cannot give you an exact link, but I believe this statement was made during an interview with Greta VS, with one of the roomates who were discussing Caylee and Casey at their apartment. I believe that the statement was made for Tony, regarding how he felt about Caylee at the party central place. I am sure it was a subject that these guys did discuss. Just not sure exactly which interview it was on. HTH

Try googling Clint House (that's his name , right?) and Caylee. Then when the search results come up, click on videos. I'll look, too.

There has always been a question as to whether the duct tape was the murder weapon or used to keep the body fluids from oozing out of her orafices. I, too, believe she killed her and premeditated it. She could have snapped and ripped those pieces of tape off and taped them over her mouth to shut Caylee up, too. This is the part only the felon knows.

She could have been born on Mars too, but she wasn't. She was born in Ohio and she killed Caylee in Orlando and it was intentional and she put tape around her mouth to keep her from breathing and waking up. And she did a good job of it also.

KC did not think about decomposition until it was too late (as is her mo) and then she went home and got the garbage bags and put CAYLEE in them and took her to the woods. She did not put tape around her mouth to keep the blood from oozing out after it started. It was all over the place and she knew she could not keep her in the trunk - she tried to clean it up but KC had never dealt with a decomposing body before especially that of a 2 year old in a trunk where the heat was about 120 to 150 degrees. She's an idiot. And if you read the forensics it says the body was carried for about two days and on the third day the heat was really bad in Orlando and that is when the decomp started big time. Then she MOVED her before the serious decomp started. But it was still bad enough that the car smelled horrendous. The decomp was coming from every orifice and if you were to look at the picture that someone on this Board analyzed, you can see serious decomp around Caylee's waist - so there you have it. Poor baby. You can actually see her thumbprint in those pics. Great job by whoever did it here - sorry I forget.

Those calls bother me, too! I've felt like they were the only evidence of the panic that could be associated with an accidental drowning or an intentional accidental drowning. I think you may be right.

Another idea I've considered is that FCA could not bear to sit idly while her child was struggling for her life- chloroformed and suffocated and helpless. She needed something to occupy her, so she made a series of distracting phone calls to pass the time. Horrific.

well that's a gross sick thought (no reflection on you of course!) but gosh imagine how warped a person would have to be to not only duct tape a toddler's face but then want to be on the phone with mom not having a clue what you're doing, secretly getting off on it (so to speak...I hope.)

I dont think you're far off the mark. I always thought the flurry was to make sure she had time to clean up and pack up. this is way more horrible....but I wonder if it could be right.

Truthfully, I don't think KC planned that much. I think she mentioned the molestation in the letters to "FIT IN". I was molested too - that type of thing. And we all know she wanted to fit in. KC did not meet River Cruz sister in prison - she happened to be there at the same time - they did not meet. I don't believe she put the ladder up either, she did not think that far ahead - it was not going to be a drowning - it was a kidnapping if it came to that. KC intended to keep putting people off as much as possible and she planned on staying with Tony and possibly moving in with him. She also thought he might be moving away; she is so convoluted that she thought she could just keep lying and say Caylee was with her parents to her friends and with Zanny to her parents.

She only used the Zanny story because she had her back against the wall. She used the molestation to fit in. She used the drowning because Baez said you have to give me something or you are giong to prison for the rest of your freakin life and the trial was two weeks down the road. I think she waited as long as possible to come up with something as usual.

you give her too much credit. She is not that bright. She does not plan for five minutes. Her idea was to get rid of Caylee and hurt Cindy in the process as much as possible. If you watch the tape where Cindy says you have no idea how many people are looking for our Caylee, KC reacts with a large sigh and brushes her hair back as if to say - Caylee again - is that all you care about.

I am not sure that she was really that haphazard. She did plan things out sometimes. She made the fake e-mails to show CA about her employment, and the fake employee lanyard.

She put a lot of effort into her stolen checks and ID thefts. That took some planning. I think she did think about what she was going to do when she was forced to answer questions. She knew the body might be found. I think George was going to be the one blamed from the start. Even if it was a 'kidnapping' she was going to haver to tell a story. The zanny story was perfect because it made people think she was 'covering' for someone because it was such an obviously false story. Who would one cover for other than family or a boyfriend? So George fit in perfectly to her cover story.

He drove the car too, and owned the car, so she could blame the trunk smell on him. He was the last one to 'see her' with Casey, so he was suspect as well. And if she floated the molestation claims, then that gives him a possible motive.

I think she did do the initial set up of George purposely. She is cunning. Look what she has managed to pull off so far. imoo

And from what I read earlier, River's sister had a job in which she came into contact with all of the inmates. She carried them their things like library books and snacks etc. So people have speculated that they did communicate. Even if casey was not the one who set them up, it is suspect that they 'met.' I think The Cruz sisters purposely set out to be involved.

I am not sure that she was really that haphazard. She did plan things out sometimes. She made the fake e-mails to show CA about her employment, and the fake employee lanyard.

She put a lot of effort into her stolen checks and ID thefts. That took some planning. I think she did think about what she was going to do when she was forced to answer questions. She knew the body might be found. I think George was going to be the one blamed from the start. Even if it was a 'kidnapping' she was going to haver to tell a story. The zanny story was perfect because it made people think she was 'covering' for someone because it was such an obviously false story. Who would one cover for other than family or a boyfriend? So George fit in perfectly to her cover story.

He drove the car too, and owned the car, so she could blame the trunk smell on him. He was the last one to 'see her' with Casey, so he was suspect as well. And if she floated the molestation claims, then that gives him a possible motive.

I think she did do the initial set up of George purposely. She is cunning. Look what she has managed to pull off so far. imoo

And from what I read earlier, River's sister had a job in which she came into contact with all of the inmates. She carried them their things like library books and snacks etc. So people have speculated that they did communicate. Even if casey was not the one who set them up, it is suspect that they 'met.' I think The Cruz sisters purposely set out to be involved.

She made the fake e-mails when she had 24 hours a day to think of something to give her mother. Doesn't take much planning when you hav nothing to do and a house that is free to do it in. She played with the computer and didn't take very long and gave it to her mother. The lanyard was hers when she first worked there. i have had mine for six years - same one.

I never heard River's sister had contact with KC.

She is a sociopath and they don't plan; they tell you what is necessary at the time. That is why her interview with the detectives is so ridiculous and lie ridden.

Anyway, I don't give her that much credit. She pulled off nothing. She got lucky with a jury that did not like the prosecution. No doubt about it. And the juror said he did not like that Ashton did not say good morning.

KC spent her days at KMart. How bright do you have to be to spend your days at KMart. How bright do you have to be to tell the lies that she told the detectives that got her arrested in hours.

If she were so bright, she would have drown her in the pool and called 911 and said my daughter drowned - help me. But she didn't because she is the proverbial idiot. She also liked torturing Cindy.

Part 1 and 2 now uploaded, with part 3 to come in a few days.

Part 1
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXP3bI_YRzY&feature=channel_video_title"]Dr Phil the Anthony Interview Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

I think those calls were made in a panic to make certain that neither of her parents were on their way home from work. She needed to make sure they were both still at work so she could clean up the evidence.

I had always thought that was the reason also, until the discussion came about of Casey possibly trying to stage an accidental drowning in the pool (putting the ladder up, panic phone calls, etc). What doesn't necessarily make sense to me about her trying to confirm that neither parent was on their way home is GA had just gone to work mid-afternoon and CA was supposed to work late that day. Were either of them really expected home while Casey was there? I still go between the two possibilities, however, and CA's discussion with Dr. Phil about it doesn't help clarify just why Casey called either.

MOO

I believe CA has some warped views on certain things in life. At the beginning I remember hearing about unconditional love and not focusing on negative things. I have since then heard similar comments from the felon.
Unconditional love is great unless you take it to the point where it becomes a reason to excuse someones behavior. Not being negative is a great way to live unless you use it to ignore problems that need to be addressed.
I've often wondered if while raising her children, CA didn't "brainwash" them regarding these notions of hers. It would explain LA & the felons strange connection. CA said that LA always looked after his little sister but what if he didn't have a choice? What if CA insisted her perfect children behave this way.
Has anyone encountered a mother who has raised her children in this manner?
CA seems almost desperate to have the perfect house, yard, husband, children. Do you think it's possible for a mother to raise children in this way?
It's hard for me to see how this would lead to LA molesting the felon. It would be understandable if the felon had been molested by someone else and transfer that to GA & LA. I could see how the felon might make advances towards her brother but if CA raised him to be a gentleman, protector would he then allow himself to think this behavior would be acceptable?
We have heard reports that CA has said terrible things to the felon but no one has mentioned her verbally abusing LA.

Those calls bother me, too! I've felt like they were the only evidence of the panic that could be associated with an accidental drowning or an intentional accidental drowning. I think you may be right.

Another idea I've considered is that FCA could not bear to sit idly while her child was struggling for her life- chloroformed and suffocated and helpless. She needed something to occupy her, so she made a series of distracting phone calls to pass the time. Horrific.

Amy and Ricardo told Will Waters Casey always needed to be talking to someone. In fact, she talked to him going to pick Tony up from the airport then hung up saying she "had things things to do". She called him back shortly after hanging up because "Tony isn't here yet".

He said Casey would just talk and talk on the phone/texts. Nothing particular and mostly about herself, nothing Earth moving and never about her daughter with the acception of the time she helped Amy set up at his house for the 4th of July when they were drinking on the deck and she randomly said; "you know I have a daughter?" and he said; "yea, Amy told me." then the conversation changed.

Rob D. (her former "bodyguard/driver"), Leonard P. and Tracy M. all said the same thing, that she wouldn't shut up after spending some time with her.

[/B]

Thank you for your very open and from the heart post.

Even though the case seems to be turned on it's head and flipped inside out since CA and GA did their three interviews, I wanted to say one thing.

If I was CA, I would be very afraid. I think GA is the type of guy who will one day have had enough of his wife. I fear he will buy a gun and shoot her one day soon.

I was ready to even kill my ex if it came down to that. I hardly kill bugs, actually. But I believe I would have been capable of killing him in self defense. There were a lot of reasons to end that relationship, but one of them was that I was more afraid of what I was willing to do to him than what he might do to me. Of course, this is backasswards but my rage was in direct proportion to my psychological collapse.

It's just like the women who kill their abusive partners. I know what it feels like to want your abusive partner dead, that it seems like that is the ONLY way you'll ever be free.

Cindy is so narcissistic she would be oblivious to a danger like this from George, IMO. She has diminished him to the point that she can talk about him, in front of him, on national television, as if he were an idiot. Yeah, maybe she should be afraid :( Good point.

She could have been born on Mars too, but she wasn't. She was born in Ohio and she killed Caylee in Orlando and it was intentional and she put tape around her mouth to keep her from breathing and waking up. And she did a good job of it also.

KC did not think about decomposition until it was too late (as is her mo) and then she went home and got the garbage bags and put CAYLEE in them and took her to the woods. She did not put tape around her mouth to keep the blood from oozing out after it started. It was all over the place and she knew she could not keep her in the trunk - she tried to clean it up but KC had never dealt with a decomposing body before especially that of a 2 year old in a trunk where the heat was about 120 to 150 degrees. She's an idiot. And if you read the forensics it says the body was carried for about two days and on the third day the heat was really bad in Orlando and that is when the decomp started big time. Then she MOVED her before the serious decomp started. But it was still bad enough that the car smelled horrendous. The decomp was coming from every orifice and if you were to look at the picture that someone on this Board analyzed, you can see serious decomp around Caylee's waist - so there you have it. Poor baby. You can actually see her thumbprint in those pics. Great job by whoever did it here - sorry I forget.

I've understood everything you said until the very last. I have kept up with this case. When Caylee's remains were found she didn't have a waist. She was already bones and you can't get a fingerprint from a bone.

She didn't put a lot of thought into some of her check stealing. Heck, she signed her own name to Amy's check.

Oh, I've done lots of searches and reading without seeing it, that's why I'm asking. I've asked this multiple times on this board, and nobody ever has has an answer. It could be there somewhere, but I'm beginning to suspect it's a myth.

(For anyone not following what I'm talking about, I'm asking where exactly does TL say that he didn't want Caylee at his apartment.)

FWIW, I believe the context was regarding TL not wanting Caylee to be in the apartment when Casey was staying overnight; not that she wasn't welcome there otherwise.

As for a link, my apologies as at this point I don't know where to start searching. :)

MOO

SNIPPED FROM PART 3............“When he told me that Caylee had drowned in the pool and that Casey had panicked, my immediate reaction was relief for Caylee, because I know she didn’t suffer at that point. ….....END OF SNIP. So why is CA still saying they don't know what happened to Caylee?

Huh. What she meant, IMO, was that she was relieved that FCA wasn't convicted of any form of murder or child abuse and that the "accidental drowning" story can be used to make Casey and therefore Cindy look better. Surely she doesn't think drowning would be an easy way to go. Not being able to breathe? Yeah, sounds real relaxing.

Amy and Ricardo told Will Waters Casey always needed to be talking to someone. In fact, she talked to him going to pick Tony up from the airport then hung up saying she "had things things to do". She called him back shortly after hanging up because "Tony isn't here yet".

He said Casey would just talk and talk on the phone/texts. Nothing particular and mostly about herself, nothing Earth moving and never about her daughter with the acception of the time she helped Amy set up at his house for the 4th of July when they were drinking on the deck and she randomly said; "you know I have a daughter?" and he said; "yea, Amy told me." then the conversation changed.

Rob D. (her former "bodyguard/driver"), Leonard P. and Tracy M. all said the same thing, that she wouldn't shut up after spending some time with her.

She gets that from her Mother. They are more alike than not.

well that's a gross sick thought (no reflection on you of course!) but gosh imagine how warped a person would have to be to not only duct tape a toddler's face but then want to be on the phone with mom not having a clue what you're doing, secretly getting off on it (so to speak...I hope.)

I dont think you're far off the mark. I always thought the flurry was to make sure she had time to clean up and pack up. this is way more horrible....but I wonder if it could be right.

Awful thought?, you bet. That's exactly what many, including me, think happened. From where I'm sitting, kc is a premeditated murderer.
Again, imoo.

She didn't put a lot of thought into some of her check stealing. Heck, she signed her own name to Amy's check.

She stood in front of the teller, AT THE BANK no less. Knew she was on camera and just smiled. Lyin and stealing someone elses funds came easy to her. How sad is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike