Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my daughter last week she was going to fall out of that skimpy outfit...:floorlaugh:

During the entire quick step they were bobbing all over the place:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::

just found out about this new "legal drug" kids are doing around here. it's apparently a benzodiazepine sold in an aerosol container. that is pretty horrifying, but when i saw the name i had to pause. it's called "Zannie Spray." yikes!!

just found out about this new "legal drug" kids are doing around here. it's apparently a benzodiazepine sold in an aerosol container. that is pretty horrifying, but when i saw the name i had to pause. it's called "Zannie Spray." yikes!!
askfornina - can you please explain what a benodiazepine is and where is it being sold? Or what it does or is used for I guess I mean?
Zanny Spray? Good Grief!

askfornina - can you please explain what a benodiazepine is and where is it being sold? Or what it does or is used for I guess I mean?
Zanny Spray? Good Grief!

i am just going by what i got when i googled "Zannie Spray". looks like whatever is in the spray is a chemical similar to Xanax, as Xanax is in the benzodiazepine family. i am not a pharmacist, my mom is though!

it's being sold in "headshops" around here (and i'm sure everywhere else in the country.) the same places where those hallucinogenic "bath salts" were/are sold.

ETA: i guess you huff it from the can and it gets you "high" but i'm not sure exactly what the effects are.

Is that what people in the 60s referred to as Bennies or Reds..can't remember if they were stimulants or depressants.

Ack wasn't it blanked out - you don't mean they actually showed it do you? Whatever will the the twins think?
Nope, not blocked out....it's right there for all the world to see. Just figured WS wouldn't want the NSFW pic linked :floorlaugh:

Zanny Spray? Good Grief!

Never heard of Zanny Spray!! Good god, what this culture comes up with!

Benzodiazepines are a class of drugs known as "sedative-hypnotics". They include Xanax, Ativan, Valium, Restoril, Midazolam, Clonazepam, Rohypnol, and many, many others of a similar chemical composition. There are benzodiazepine derivatives I've never heard of that are not FDA backed in the US, but are used in other countries. They are used for anxiety disorder, depression, conscious sedation and panic attacks. They have the unfortunate tendency toward tolerance and dependence if used over a long period of time. They are miracle drugs and used extensively in hospitals and surgeries. They are also abused and destroy lives due to the abuse.

They are a controlled substance, Class II, only available with prescription in a month's supply at a time. At least in the states I've lived in :)

OMG, what a way to wake up. Am I reading about Ellen, NG, (never thought of seeing those 2 together, hahaha) and Ellen's nip? OMG, someone pass one of those bennies you also talked about earlier. O M G !

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Ack wasn't it blanked out - you don't mean they actually showed it do you? Whatever will the the twins think?

Speaking of twins, someone tweeted that Nancy finally introduced us to one of her twins.:floorlaugh:

I'm not saying he isn't. What I'm saying is RC presented herself, originally, as a person who felt sorry for GA and was trying to help. In her original statement to LE I did not get the impression that her boyfriend was living with her only supporting her. When you start to put the pieces together there is a lot that just does not make sense. RC first claimed nothing happened between the two of them she just wanted his friendship. Next thing you know she is changing her story for the NE mag. for which she was paid and now they had an affair. I'm thinking NE did not want to hear there was no affair. In any case, her testimony was discredited because she admitted lying and she should have never been permitted to testify. When people start changing their stories because there is money involved I just don't find anything they say as credible. There were soooo many liars in this case no wonder the jury was confused.

Another thing that is weird. RC's sister was arrested for pawning stolen jewelry from a neighbor's home. RC's sister used RC's DL as ID. Who does not carry around their license all the time, but yet her sister had her ID information. The only reason they nailed the sister is because her fingerprints were on the card. So the sister gets out of jail after spending time with KC and RC welcomes her sister back with open arms. If that were me after her serving 5 months in jail or not I would still not be talking to her.

So your sister stole jewelry from a neighbor, tried to set you up with the pawn shop and here you are with extra money you have lying around and you open your arms to your sister as if nothing happened. Your sister stole your ID but you are not worried about any money you happened to have that she could get her hands on. Something very unsettling about that whole thing. jmo

I reread my post andI left out a word that made it unclear. I agree with everything you wrote( as I usually do!). I meant that I doubt GA had the capacity emotionally and physically to have an affair at that time in his life in addition to all the points you raised.

Speaking of twins, someone tweeted that Nancy finally introduced us to one of her twins.:floorlaugh:

OMG I just went and looked. UUUGGGHHH, it's disgusting! How embarrassing... :sick:

But the website it's on is pretty cool! :rocker:

i am just going by what i got when i googled "Zannie Spray". looks like whatever is in the spray is a chemical similar to Xanax, as Xanax is in the benzodiazepine family. i am not a pharmacist, my mom is though!

it's being sold in "headshops" around here (and i'm sure everywhere else in the country.) the same places where those hallucinogenic "bath salts" were/are sold.

ETA: i guess you huff it from the can and it gets you "high" but i'm not sure exactly what the effects are.

But are you a chemist???? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Take the chloroform. There was at least one search done. When Tracy was babysitting FCA, Tracy brought up chloroform to FCA. Her response..Oh, ether.
Now this is a 22 year old who never finished school, who showed no signs of being interested in chemistry but could make a connection between chloroform and ether..why? Because she watched CSI or because when she looked it up it says ether?
I know what chloroform is because of movies and I know what ether is because my dad used it on equipment but I would never connect the two.

While I brace myself to go watch NG debut I thought of another piece of evidence disproving JB's OS.....:chicken:.........:silly:

Tracy also said that while GA was trying to get information from FCA about Caylee, FCA got angry and said.. "I'm the only one that knows what happened"
This told me that JB's OS was a lie. FCA admited that she had no help disposing of Caylee, she was the only one there....:twocents:

Poor Nancy..I'm not really a fan of over dramatic reporting but I do give her props for staying on the A case. Wasn't as bad as I thought...I figured her twin was going to be pointing down at the floor!...Just enough of a peek a boo to scare small children...She just needs to be proud of what she's got but not flaunt it anymore...Can you say double sided tape NG?

Is that what people in the 60s referred to as Bennies or Reds..can't remember if they were stimulants or depressants.

No, nothing like benzodiazepines. Bennies were amphetamines - a stimulant, and reds were barbiturates, for sleeping.

Oh my. Just got home and checked Twitter to see how Dancing with the Stars went. Apparently NG had a Elaine Nip moment. :eek: Someone even tweeted a closeup!

I told my daughter last week she was going to fall out of that skimpy outfit...:floorlaugh:

She and Tot Mom are twins in the bust department. :eek:

Um....Elaine Nip moment? Flashing her girls???? Nancy Grace?? :eek:

:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Y'all are killing me ... I needed a good laugh and it's "nice" to see "laughing" here !

I did see NG's "quick step" on the show last night ... And the "costume" -- what a difference from what we see her wearing on HLN.

:innocent: Oh ... how I wish I could call in to NG's show and ask her if she "borrowed" CFA's "push up bras" ? you know, the ones CFA purchased at Target from the video NG played ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Poor Nancy..I'm not really a fan of over dramatic reporting but I do give her props for staying on the A case. Wasn't as bad as I thought...I figured her twin was going to be pointing down at the floor!...Just enough of a peek a boo to scare small children...She just needs to be proud of what she's got but not flaunt it anymore...Can you say double sided tape NG?

Surely they have wardrobe folks who take care of these things??? NG doesn't really strike me as a flaunter type......
She will probably do the next dance in a turtleneck....:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members