WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine her telling anyone her 3yr old is missing and she is looking for her and they not calling 911?

No I can"t!! Can you imagine buying a pack of cigarettes and telling the clerk about your missing 3 year old and the clerk saying "let me call 911" and mom saying somethin like "That's allright-I'll do it when I get home!":banghead:
Nope-don't think mom told anyone she ran into about Aliayah!!:maddening:

Can you imagine her telling anyone her 3yr old is missing and she is looking for her and they not calling 911?

Some folks do not want LE involved unless at last resort. Could be of previous LE encounters, dirty living quarters, illegal stuff in house, living on financial aid and not reporting live-in SD etc. But they certainly would enlist help of relatives/friends in such profound dangerous situation. Also wonder when/if she called SD and/or other relatives prior to 911..

No I can"t!! Can you imagine buying a pack of cigarettes and telling the clerk about your missing 3 year old and the clerk saying "let me call 911" and mom saying somethin like "That's allright-I'll do it when I get home!":banghead:
Nope-don't think mom told anyone she ran into about Aliayah!!:maddening:

One of the main reason I don't think the van trip was a search.

Was the purchase of a pack of cigs ever confirmed by LE or MSM please? I was under the impression that it was a rumor from a site that we can't link to anymore? Thank you in advance for any clarification.

Some folks do not want LE involved unless at last resort. Could be of previous LE encounters, dirty living quarters, illegal stuff in house, living on financial aid and not reporting live-in SD etc. But they certainly would enlist help of relatives/friends in such profound dangerous situation. Also wonder when/if she called SD and/or other relatives prior to 911..

And the same kind of people have kids die because they don't take them to the hospital because of what the Dr.'s might find.

speaking of the 911 call I sure wish they would release that asap.

the little girl across the road went missing at 3......her mum came screaming her name out of the house and ran to all us her neighbours to see if we had seen her and then went running down the street calling out her name...........all of us were then running round back yards calling out her name....none of us driving!!!! she was found round the corner at the local shops

Absolutely! One of my children would hide when he became tired. He was good at it! I have found him in some amazing places, sound asleep. I did the panic thing EVERY time though. As soon as I discovered him missing I would call his name as I searched inside. I went out the door calling his name. within minutes neighbors would be calling his name! In such a small community it is amazing that so many did not know she was missing... immediately much less for 3 or 4 hours.

Was the purchase of a pack of cigs ever confirmed by LE or MSM please? I was under the impression that it was a rumor from a site that we can't link to anymore? Thank you in advance for any clarification.

I thought it was confirmed by LE that she was seen on video making the purchase!:waitasec:

Oops, was not aware cig stop could be rumor. Was the running out of gas rumor too? Still wonder if person giving her gas was told of missing child. He/she could have called 911. Did Mom have a cell phone with her?

Thanks essies, I'll go look! :)

I see it possibly happening this way.

Mom is up at 6:30 seeing dad off to work. At this time she checks on A, possibly tells the other child to go into her room. Something happens with A. Mom leaves while the rest of the kids were sleeping to get rid of her. Mom comes back, kids wake up "realize" A is gone. Grabs kids and goes driving around looking for her in a panic.

OR

Something happens in the home before the other kids wake up. She moves A to the van...(in something?). Goes to find A missing, grabs the kids and drives around "looking for her", but really it's just a panic about WTH she is going to do. Van "runs out of gas" and she tells the girls to go see if they can find someone to borrow gas from while she gets rid of A. The only problem with this is it would be daylight by now and what if someone saw her??

Total speculation on my part, but police have said everyone's a suspect, right?

I'm not sure what was a rumor because we had some issues with a website and etc.. etc... I'm just trying to make sure i have this all straight in my own head Thanks all!

Guys lets look for links please. All of these rumors are taking us down the rabbit hole. :)

Google it and see if you can find a link. If you can't, then it is rumor and rumor just makes confusion to sleuthing ya know? It is like :waitasec:? or :doh: in our thinking.

xoxoxo

I agree. If she thought someone she knew had her you might go look for that person. You might also drive around looking for a teenager who might have just took off. But never a 3 yr old without calling 911 1st and alerting neighbors.

I would have banged on every neighbors door after I had awoke all the other kids. When my children were sick they were either in my bed or I was in theirs. I wonder if the story is true that she was picked up for messing her pants... hopefully, someone didn't blow a fuse for it. There have been cases when a parent snaps for the child having an accident. I should not think like that... but, that is the first thing that came to mind when I first read the story. That along with her being in another bed, in another room... sick. And driving around for two hours. I am a mom and I know I would FREAK if I found a 3 yr old missing. I would have called 911 first, all while I was running to all the neighbors houses. JMHO... :maddening:

Guys lets look for links please. All of these rumors are taking us down the rabbit hole. :)

Google it and see if you can find a link. If you can't, then it is rumor and rumor just makes confusion to sleuthing ya know? It is like :waitasec:? or :doh: in our thinking.

xoxoxo

I'm pretty sure (but not positive) it was in an early article. Maybe day 2 or 3 of the Alyiah missing. Might be in the News/timeline link above.

Salem

And the same kind of people have kids die because they don't take them to the hospital because of what the Dr.'s might find.

Doc, that's what I love about you. You always hit the nail on the head.....

Please continue here.

305100_280891291940257_280457695316950_1054717_1106256172_n.jpg

3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Such a sad little girl. I am willing to bet my money that she was abused. MOO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me -- let me get to this number of kids.

Reuben Perdue, are there five kids total in this family? And if so what are their ages?

PERDUE: What we`re told five kids. Three-year-old Aliayah. She had a 4-year-old sibling, a 5, a 9 and a 11-year-old sibling. And as far as the kids being in the room, let`s clarify this as well.

From what we understand the 9-year-old sibling was originally sleeping in the room with Aliayah until that morning when the mother came in to check on her at 6:30 and to get the stepfather off for work. At that time the 9-year-old also woke up, went back with mom, back to mom`s bedroom.

Remember this was a kid who was sick the night before. Had to be brought home. Was diuretic, (INAUDIBLE) since she had messed at another friend`s house. They wanted to get her home and get her in bed. And the mother and the 9-year-old left the room to allow a sick 3-year-old to sleep for a couple of extra hours.

The 9-year-old was in the room. She was not completely alone. The 9- year-old left at 6:00 in the morning to allow her younger sister to sleep for a couple of extra hours in the morning when mom had to get stepdad off to work.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. So it strikes me that the 9-year-old is the key witness in this case.

I think Le confirmed she was seen on video, but the cigarettes/c-store came from a FB source only...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg