MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sims card?

:seeya: Hi Dr. Fessel ... aren't you glad we don't have any "Gas Cans" in this case ...... yet ?

:floorlaugh:

Okay ... Sims Cards -- yes ... they have some type of "metal" on/in them ...

:seeya:

How do we know the perp didn't make the call on purpose or by butt dialing when picking up the phones? Did someone get a hang up call? LE refused to confirm anything about the phones, IIRC. Maybe the time of the call is the the flipside and a clue as to when the perp was in or near the house? I have no idea which it is. Just throwing out another way to view this phone call.

Whenever a call is made, there is some type of answer on the other end. Either a person or voice mail. LE would be able to track that record and find out who the call was made to. That person should remember who called them at 2:30 am.

I used to put my infant daughter in little pj short sets when it was summer time. But isn't it kind of cold now for that? And the baby had a cold. So why put her in shorts at night?

Do we know for sure whether the shorts were pajama shorts or regular shorts?

Lots of kids pj sets come with a top, a pair of shorts and a pair of pants. And they're pj's. There's nothing wrong with putting a baby to bed in shorts and a top - sounds like it was a matched set.

In fact, my daughter had pj's that fit the same description when she was a toddler. Purple top with a white kitten on it, and matching stretchy purple shorts. They were sold as pj's - think I got them from Target or maybe even Costco.

Believe me, I suspect the parents big time, but there's nothing about the bedtime outfit that is strange, IMO.

New night time job for dad. Sick and irritable baby in the small house, dad needing to sleep during the day so he can work at night. Just a thought.

I think disposing of a child is as mean as it gets.

I always put my babies to bed in a diaper. I'd never leave a pair of shorts over the diaper because it would serve no purpose and be a hassle to remove if the baby awakened and needed a diaper change. PJ's have snaps along the legs for good reason. And the mother said she first fed her a bottle so it wasn't a situation where the shorts were left on to avoid awakening an already asleep baby.

The mother claiming the child was wearing shorts was a huge red flag amongst several, it seems.

JMO

The fact she had on shorts is nothing to me. She had a boy and then a baby girl. Shopping and dressing a girl is one of the perks of having a daughter. From all the pictures I have seen the mom sees to dress her very girly. I know my girls always wore matching pajama sets from Carters. In the hot months the sets consisted of, you guessed it, shorts and a matching shirt. Lisa was also a large baby for 10 months, sleepers or other typical "Baby Sleepwear" may not have fit her anymore. Just my opinion.

Back in July of this year, my son-in-law (who is an electrician) was working on a job when his phone came up missing. He'd only had the phone for a couple of days but left it sitting somewhere on the job site. My daughter went online for an app that tells you where the phone is and was able to see where the phone was...not on the job site but at a residential area. My SIL called the police and he and the police went to the address where the phone was pinging. They knocked on the door and someone looked out the window but never came to the door. They waited. My daughter all this time is watching the app for the phone and it quit pinging momentarily and then appeared again in the backyard of a house a couple of doors down.

The guy who took it had been working on my SIL's job site and had stolen it. He brought it home but when he saw the police were there, he went out the back door and went to a back yard of a neighbor and hid it in a child's toy dump truck. That's where it was found.

I tried to find the interview that they did on TV, but its no longer there. This happened though, so that is my personal experience with cell phones and pinging.

I used to put my infant daughter in little pj short sets when it was summer time. But isn't it kind of cold now for that? And the baby had a cold. So why put her in shorts at night?

The weather has been in the upper-80s this week, but it does get down to the 50s at night.

My son lost his i-phone in a lake. [ I know, seriously.] His friend used a metal detector that worked in water and found the phone at the bottom of the lake.

Probably from whoever the call was made to.

I have to agree with a previous poster who pointed out that if LE had that kind of detail this case would be solved by tonight. Again, I don't know what happened, just throwing the flipside out there. Not picking on ya I promise!:crazy:

:seeya: Hi Dr. Fessel ... aren't you glad we don't have any "Gas Cans" in this case ...... yet ?

:floorlaugh:

Okay ... Sims Cards -- yes ... they have some type of "metal" on/in them ...

:seeya:

Please no cherished gas cans. :floorlaugh:

Thanks ... I edited my earlier post ... I hope it does not cause any confusion. :innocent:

I had read in the Timeline that the mother ran out in to the street and stopped a police car ... I thought this was odd ...

So ... if the father called the police at 4:00 a.m. -- WHAT phone did he call from ?

moo ...

That is a mystery. If all of their cell phones were gone, how did he call? Another cell he had with him? As far as I know there is no report of going to a neighbor's(?)

Kansas City overnight low that night was around 60 degrees. The weather has been unseasonably warm in this area and has remained so through this week.

jmo

Back in July of this year, my son-in-law (who is an electrician) was working on a job when his phone came up missing. He'd only had the phone for a couple of days but left it sitting somewhere on the job site. My daughter went online for an app that tells you where the phone is and was able to see where the phone was...not on the job site but at a residential area. My SIL called the police and he and the police went to the address where the phone was pinging. They knocked on the door and someone looked out the window but never came to the door. They waited. My daughter all this time is watching the app for the phone and it quit pinging momentarily and then appeared again in the backyard of a house a couple of doors down.

The guy who took it had been working on my SIL's job site and had stolen it. He brought it home but when he saw the police were there, he went out the back door and went to a back yard of a neighbor and hid it in a child's toy dump truck. That's where it was found.

I tried to find the interview that they did on TV, but its no longer there. This happened though, so that is my personal experience with cell phones and pinging.

That is a great story!!!

Metal Detectors are amazing especially the good ones! Some give you a picture of the object, the objects composition ( gold, copper, aluminum,lead etc) and how deep.

That is a mystery. If all of their cell phones were gone, how did he call? Another cell he had with him? As far as I know there is no report of going to a neighbor's(?)

He probably had his phone with him. He certainly would take it to an all night job with him. The phones on the counter were his hers I guess. But why would she have 3?

Where are we seeing this? Is there a live link to any activity at the house?

My observation was from seeing the house on google maps yesterday. I'm not sure if there is live feed of the search at the moment.

Maybe she's a hot sleeper. My DD is this way. In fact, she just recently started wearing nightgowns again, but for 2-3 years she refused to wear any clothes at all - she insisted on sleeping nekkid because she was hot, even during the winter with the heater vents closed in her room and a thin blanket. Lordy, I can just imagine having to explain that if, God forbid, anything happened - she was last seen going to bed naked. Talk about looking BAD. We opted to not make a big deal out of it, and when the time was right she came around and went back to sleeping in pj's again :)

Please post this on your face book page or Twitter.

Dr. Lillian Glass will be on Websleuths Radio this Sunday 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific. Dr. Glass will discuss the Irwin case. She is reviewing their media interviews and let us know what Lisa's parent's body language really says.

Here is the link. Please help us get the word out. This is going to be a great show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/10/10/websleuths-radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member