MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said to her on Tuesday, 2 days before she took the LDT, that she had killed Lisa.

Did I hear that right?

ETA: Said it to her on Thurs after the LDT but "they said the same thing on Tuesday".

Did anyone else hear that too?

BBM: I, like many, I'm sure, haven't been reading here since minute one and don't have the time required to catch up by reading the thousands of threads in the past five days. I have been reading the last three threads and didn't see this mentioned.

Reporters got it wrong about the cell phones in the beginning and that's where the confusion came from. Got it. Thanks for taking the time to .... help out :)

Not a problem, we all have real life demands and the threads fly so fast, missing a few hours means hours of reading to catch up. hope you didn't take my post as irritable. I simply meant that I could not really remember exactly when we had that whole debate but thought it may have been two or three threads ago.

I am dizzy trying to keep straight what is fact, rumor and fiction in this case. When threads get as active as this one it is near impossible to keep up :)

JP: what's first thing u thought?

Mom: maybe one of t boys picked her up...i don't know

JP: did anyone come to mind?

Mom: no, not really...panic, thoughts racing, dream

Mom: [re the boys] yeah, t boys woke up...screaming her name

What? The boys woke up screaming her (the babie's name) ?

The mom is all over the place.

imo

TY!

Why would the boys wake up screaming Lisa's name???

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Yes, good call... and she has the amazing ability to stop crying at a moments notice to answer a question too!

That makes my head hurt. If this mom knows where her baby is, I pray she tells LE tonight.

Does Jean P pay for interviews?

Not sure if it has been reported elsewhere but here's one place (bbm):

An anonymous law enforcement source....has to be true, right? :) If that's the case, why is the official police spokesman still refusing to acknowledge it?

Jeanne P: and coming up-some crucial clues from t dog...

What dog?

oooohhhh... coming up... crucial clues from the dog!!! I'm sure he's not biased!

Jeanne P: re who do u think abducted daughter?

Dad: no one comes to mind; i ran outside; ran to neighbors-she wasn't there; grabbed flashlight...

JP: how did u pick names to give to LE?

Dad: ...started thinking of things, clues...peop who had miscarriages; peop who had divorces...___cheating on their husbands...

Wow...every time I step away from the computer, I return to so many new twists! So, I might be getting stuck on a totally off-base theory, but I'm thinking that maybe this "cheating on their husbands" was a slip of the tongue on Dad's part. Maybe he's talking about his own suspicions re Debbie's infidelity, you know, he "started thinking of things," perhaps red flags that had been going up in previous weeks. Might be just a slip of the tongue, letting escape out of his mouth the thoughts that have been running through his head.

Crucial clues from "the" dog??? Judge Jeanine on Fox

Dog?

TY!

Why would the boys wake up screaming Lisa's name???

This makes no sense whatsoever.

The boys probably woke up and the parents said LISA is MISSING and then the boys started screaming.

Am I confused? Both the window screen and the door screen were bent?

Notice how the dad looks at Jeanne almost the entire interview... yet the mom barely looks at her... even when she is speaking to her!!!!

This.

He has a very low-key personality- however - he seems extremely sincere.

Mom- not so much.

Jmo

There is a convenience store on South 291 Hwy in LS that ALWAYS has a fresh, new Kara poster.

I don't typically watch Fox, so this is my first time seeing her. I agree, she is pretty. She looks even better than when she was here.

Have you seen Jeremy Hubbard on GMA? He looks wayyy too skinny now.

I am really glad to hear that about Kara's poster. That's one case that haunts me.

I have seen him on occassion on GMA and he used to be on ABC's World News Now (which is on in the middle of the night). I agree, wayyyyy too skinny. I had wondered if they told him that he had to lose weight to move up the ladder.

He probably slept with her because the dad was working at night for the first time.

And I wonder if he turned the lights on and the lights being on is just a coinkydink.

This post is OT, but I wanted to share. I live in a condo and we have dumpsters placed throughout the property. I walked down to my friends because we are watching the Ranger game. When I left my condo there were fire trucks in the drive because the dumpster was on fire.

I just thought what a coinsidence as we had just been posting here about that very fact. I have lived here 13 years and this is the first time. I don't know what started it. Guys put it out and went on their way.

So does that debunk the 2:30am phone activity?

No, it was confirmed tonight by LE on Judge Jeanine's show: (no link yet)

Captain Young: re phone call at 2:38 from 1 of phones
can't discuss

i challenge anyone to think of anything we haven't done

Jeanne P: father's car broken into last month; he made a police report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics