MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've held on to that idea also. Here's a poster with Lisa dressed as a boy. The caption says:

"Normally newborn babies are abducted and “passed off as their own.” In this case, because Baby Lisa is 10 months old, be aware of any military soldiers coming home to greet a girlfriend or wife with a child that may not be his. It may be Baby Lisa. Perhaps the abductor could not find an infant “in time.” Be aware of any families that have recently “adopted” a ten month – 1 year old child. Look closely at new neighbors with a baby as it could be Lisa. She is a bit bigger than most 10 month old children and could pass, in body size, for a child a bit older. "

http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2011/10/lisa-irwin-abducted-baby-disguised-as.html?spref=tw

But if this has happened-I would think someone would have come forward already..its been 6 days! IDK..Thinkin out loud! I really wish this was the case though!!

I wouldn't care who anyone pointed fingers at as long as they were trying to find my child.Lisa needs to be found,it is no time for game playing or hurt egos. Lisa is the victim,not them.They asked for help,they got it.

i haven't gotten a chance to see all the video interviews with the parents but as i recall the mother was saying almost exactly what you are saying there. (paraphrased) that she doesn't care what LE thinks or what anyone else thinks of her, she just wants the baby home and there are no hard feelings and she understands why LE is doing what they are doing. isn't that correct?

I knew it. I went to cook and now I am a thread behind. I was on page 20 of the old thread and look where we are now. I demand an audio option and would pay greatly for such. I read earlier where someone said their family was eating Birds Eye dinner or something, I am a big fan of cooking from scratch but my kids are about to be introduced to pizza delivery and boxed dinners.

ETA: Please let this end quick so I don't have to resort to desperate measures.

...but since they're not divorced (no settlement), she's able to get all the benefits she had when they were together.
I worked with the military for 27 years, and saw the game played in interesting ways. I also had divorced/separated wives working for me, and some were getting shares of the "separate rats" and housing allowances.

correct I was only addressing the issue if and when they got divorced. I am a retired E-9 spouse of 30 years in the Air Force and I worked for 15 years for Aafes as a supervisor.

*waves hello*

The separate rats depends on the divorce judgement. The Active Duty has to care for his dependent children in that provide shelter, medical and stuff. So if a divorce settlement a judge says he has to pay blah blah blah, then the GI can get partial rats.

Is that the downtown airport? Can't think of the highway[ Broadway Bridge?] now but we used to take it to go to El Ranchos on 9th. Is that still there? I LOVED that place. Salsa that makes your mouth numb.
The downtown airport is the Charles B. Wheeler Airport, Richards Gabauer is in the Grandview/Belton area.
Haven't ever been to El Ranchos, El Sombrero has always been my fave :)

Deborah's and Jeremy's home is approx 1.5 miles from the huge Missouri River. Has LE started looking around the Missouri River?

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB0Q8gEwAA

Article from Oct. 4:

Kansas City Fire Department personnel, who already were out in department boats on a Missouri River training exercise, conducted a quick search of the north bank of the Missouri River, said department spokesman Joe Vitale.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/04/3187844/many-search-desperately-for-missing.html#ixzz1aK7tEMH5

AFAIK, that was the only search of the river.

I'm serious. There's no way they're not being compensated for those "exclusive interviews" and ABC News's "exclusive peek inside the home".
This is obviously a poor family; someone's paying for those hotels and other "considerations".
BBM
Really? How so?

I'm serious. There's no way they're not being compensated for those "exclusive interviews" and ABC News's "exclusive peek inside the home".

This is obviously a poor family; someone's paying for those hotels and other "considerations".

Perhaps for the hotel accomodations but there is no proof they were paid for interviews.

I agree. There would be absolutely no benefit to give an "exclusive" interview to one news group if they were not being paid. You would think they would want each and every news outlet to have all the information. Why narrow your exposure unless you were getting something out of it? I have no doubt in my mind that they were paid, just like CA was paid for those photos at the beginning of her case.

If it were me, I would refuse any kind of exclusive deal because I would want *all* the media to have every tiny bit of information available so they could blast it to as large an audience as possible. I would worry about money later. If I were innocent, that is.

Okay, I just watched last nights interview for the 3rd time today....

So, if my husband came home at 4am and the lights were on, door unlocked... He would just assume I fell asleep exhausted without securing the house... He wouldn't wake me up to ask me why I didn't turn off the lights,etc... he would just do it and then go to bed. What kind of husband wakes up his sleeping wife to ridicule her for something she (in his mind, at the time) failed to do?

In the interview they clearly state that they didn't realize Lisa was missing until after he woke her up about the lights being on, door open, ect.

paternal grandparents? I wasn't here most of the day but I just read an article a few minutes ago quoting the Irwin side of the family supporting mom.

I don't know family law in the USA but being separated 4 years and living with another man and having a child is not unusual up here. Some get quick divorces...others drag on for years for whatever reason. Financial issues, custody issues, etc.

Does the woman just wait around until the divorce is final to go on with her life? :waitasec:

I honestly find the mom extremely sincere. I am going to look up what "eyes for lies" has to say about this case...just out of curiosity...because I am so mixed up with all the "it could be's" that I cannot formulate an opinion. My deep gut says the mom is innocent. It's the dad that I just am having a problem with.

Article from Oct. 4:

Kansas City Fire Department personnel, who already were out in department boats on a Missouri River training exercise, conducted a quick search of the north bank of the Missouri River, said department spokesman Joe Vitale.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/04/3187844/many-search-desperately-for-missing.html#ixzz1aK7tEMH5
That's a vast river to have to search. LE, in fact, seems to search quickly - the landfill search was over before ya knew it, and the list of suspects provided by the parents seems to have been vetted and cleared awfully fast. Not sure how thorough a job they're doing. Tough job to do, I know, I know. But it does appear they decided on the parent(s) early on.

Deborah's and Jeremy's home is approx 1.5 miles from the huge Missouri River. Has LE started looking around the Missouri River?

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB0Q8gEwAA

..they did initially-----i haven't heard mention of the river after that..

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/04/3187844/many-search-desperately-for-missing.html

Other firefighters used four lines to rappel down a steep, 100-foot embankment clogged with vegetation near Northeast 34th Terrace and North Myrtle Avenue. Firefighters dropped down, checked for the child and returned to the top, repeating the effort every 10 feet, according to Battalion Chief Randy Mullens.

“We have the crews specialized in rappelling. That is how we got involved,” Mullens said.

Looking at the "birthday" photos which were taken not long ago, Lisa looks like a normal sized 10-11 month old baby to me. Not bigger in size at all.

again, link please to substantiate your post. We all have opinions . . . but if you continue to post this info, please supply your source.

Nah, they are not being paid. They likely sold a really awesome photo of something like a dead snake which is apparently worth $15,000 (Roy Kronk). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000