MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The father's work vehicle's tires need to be checked for tread match anywhere close to that river. 1.5 miles could be very easily done in about 30 min. The father also needs to take a poly. It is odd he hasn't been asked to. Perhaps police want him to feel at ease and like he is not a suspect. He would be my number one suspect, her second.

tires on both cars!good catch!!

Is that the downtown airport? Can't think of the highway[ Broadway Bridge?] now but we used to take it to go to El Ranchos on 9th. Is that still there? I LOVED that place. Salsa that makes your mouth numb.

I am pretty sure Whiteman is off 71 Hwy. The downtown airport is down by the River Market.

If El Ranchos is the same as El Rancho in Westport, I agree! Love that place!

No matter when LE said that there was evidence of an abductor beyond just the window, it still should be valid - even if it proves an inconvenient truth and LE tries to disavow it.

I agree. My youngest was 26 lbs at 5 months old. He was huge. But he was also born at 22 1/2 inches long.

My 'baby' was 9 1/2 lbs at birth, 21 inches, at 13 yo 6' 1". At the end of the pregnancy I was 105 lbs, started at 89 lbs. No wonder walking was so difficult. :)

Some babies are just bigger, must be those pre-natal vitamins.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing

In that video posted above it looks as though LE stood on some sort of small table. Like an outside table to hold drinks.

The first attempt it looks like a satellite dish was used to me.

The second attempt where the guy hoist himself up and over through the window looks like he was scaping across that brick veneer pretty good. We saw them dust for prints earlier in the week but did LE check for fibers.

So let me get this correct the statements were that he came home, saw the window, then lights on, door unlocked, checked rooms, wife gets up, they search, notice no phones, grabs a flash light, looks around outside, then he goes to neighbors house to call 911.

He gets home at 4am and 911 call was placed at 4:04 am correct? 4 minutes to do all that?

I think the 4 AM arrival time is approximate.

This is very confusing because the "bedroom" window we see LE doing the reenacting of the crime scene is apparently not a bedroom window but a computer room. So what bedroom window are they referring to?

"It appears the suspect entered/exited through a bedroom window," authorities said in a statement. "Evidence at the scene leads police to believe the child has been abducted."

*snipped* Irwin also sold T-shirts for $15 with Lisa's face and kidnapping story on them. The money from the shirts is supposed to go to a reward fund, which has not been officially set up yet.

The family spokesperson did not return our phone calls. Ashley Irwin said neither Jeremy or Deborah were interested in talking.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...rwin-home,-recreating-abduction#ixzz1aK6UFJv3

Where are the parents ?

Yesterday the parents were resting. Maybe they're making phone calls or something like that.

Baby Lisa being gone almost a week makes me extremely sad.

imo

Is there a MSM link for that info, or was it in a video?

I will look for the info. The 911 call was supposedly at 4:04 am, and he was home about 3:38 am? I have to look. My mind is officially boggled! :banghead:
Mine too. I think I sort of remember hearing something along that line in a video - but I can't be sure at this stage of the game, lol. I'll look for it too.

That's a vast river to have to search. LE, in fact, seems to search quickly - the landfill search was over before ya knew it, and the list of suspects provided by the parents seems to have been vetted and cleared awfully fast. Not sure how thorough a job they're doing. Tough job to do, I know, I know. But it does appear they decided on the parent(s) early on.
Just because it isn't being reported doesn't mean it isn't being done. We didn't even know about the landfill searches until the 2nd or 3rd one had been done because nobody reported it.

I am pretty sure Whiteman is off 71 Hwy. The downtown airport is down by the River Market.

If El Ranchos is the same as El Rancho in Westport, I agree! Love that place!

BBM They were on 9th off of Broadway, we went there and Rosedale BBQ all the time. They may have moved.

Okay, this has probably already been said/asked but I have been skipping around as the threads are moving so fast...

Anyway, is it possible the 6 year old turned on lights before going in to sleep with mom? Perhaps he went and looked for the kitten first and turned on the lights. Just a thought....

That makes a lot more sense than the intruder turning on "most of the lights".

That makes a lot more sense than the intruder turning on "most of the lights".

I completely agree. I think the 6yo turning on the lights on his way into his moms room is MUCH more likely, and then when the intruder came in the lights were already on.

..here it says it was jeremy..

http://news.yahoo.com/police-tell-mom-missing-mo-baby-did-133301783.html

Bradley and Irwin, both dressed in jeans and sweatshirts, held hands and teared up several times during the 20-minute interview. They reiterated that their main focus "is to bring Lisa home."

"We need her. We have to have her. She's our link that ties everybody together," Irwin said.

I say the same thing about one of my daughters.... There is always someone who is the light of the family... maybe that is what he meant.

i haven't gotten a chance to see all the video interviews with the parents but as i recall the mother was saying almost exactly what you are saying there. (paraphrased) that she doesn't care what LE thinks or what anyone else thinks of her, she just wants the baby home and there are no hard feelings and she understands why LE is doing what they are doing. isn't that correct?

But then, that very evening, she and the baby's father quit speaking with the local media because they were making them look bad. :waitasec:

THANK YOU!

Now we can get beyond the 'mama drama' and I HOPE this baby will be found alive.

That was posted last night too. I don't think this makes the parents less suspect. I think LE really just wants to keep communication with them open.

imo

The father's work vehicle's tires need to be checked for tread match anywhere close to that river. 1.5 miles could be very easily done in about 30 min. The father also needs to take a poly. It is odd he hasn't been asked to. Perhaps police want him to feel at ease and like he is not a suspect. He would be my number one suspect, her second.

The only thing that we know wasn't done was a polygraph of the dad, and even that may have been done by now. We aren't privy to everything done in the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member