MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, maybe the CNN writer just took info from previous reports to make another "new" story...

CNN has done this before, especially on weekends...
I remember they once printed that TH had been the last ADULT to see Kyron and everyone went crazy...they never changed it or explained it...JMO

What are the chances of us getting our own section for Lisa? It would be super helpful to have the timeline, news links, presser videos, etc. all stickied.

I'm more than willing to help out.
This would be a great idea as I don't think this case is just going to go away; sadly, I think it will take a long time to find out what happened to baby Lisa. (Yesterday, of course, I was convinced the case was on the verge of being solved, so who knows!)

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/04/3187428/kansas-city-police-search-for.html

"Originally there was a window on the front of the house that appeared to be tampered with, that's something they were looking at, but we're not really sure if that's the entry point or not," Young said. "That's just a detail.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44798...e-parents-missing-baby-no-longer-cooperating/

A window without a screen has drawn scrutiny as a possible entry point, but investigators are puzzled about how someone could have entered through the window, walked all the way down the hall, snatched the baby and slipped out undetected.

I wonder why the first pictures of this precious baby given to the media were of a much younger Lisa (maybe 2-3 mths) when very recent pics (at her brother's party 2 days prior) were available? That is another strange thing about this case. Baby's chnage so fast. Only a current picture would be useful to the public to help in finding this baby.

The ones I saw were a mix of recent photos and older ones. I think they want to use photos that show the missing person's face clearly, and with a variety of expressions if possible.

Transcript of: http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...rch-for-missing-baby-20111006,0,2371703.story for PlainJaneDoe and anyone else who wants it. :)

FIRST NEWS ANCHOR: The massive search for Lisa Irwin all started early Tuesday morning. Lisa's father says he came home from work around 4am and found his daughters crib empty. That's when he called 911 and police issued an Amber Alert. Wednesday, Lisa's parents made a plea for Lisa's safe return. Last night, police announced that Lisa's parents were no longer cooperating with them. But, the Irwins later released a statement insisting they had never stopped.

SECOND NEWS ANCHOR: Lisa Irwin's parents spent the day speaking to the national media and today Deborah Bradley, baby Lisa's mom, made a startling revelation.

FIRST NEWS ANCHOR: Yes, that means she has taken a lie detector test and Fox 4's Katie Ferrell is working for you with what else she revealed.

KATIE FERRELL (news reporter): Yeah you're exactly right. As you just heard with Kathy, Deborah Bradley revealed that she did in fact take a lie detector test and that police told her she failed. She said that those results are impossible because she simply doesn't know where Lisa is. We wanted to dig deeper about what those possible test results mean. So, today I spoke with Jeff Lanza who is a retired Kansas City FBI agent with more than 20 years of experience. I asked him, I said if someone fails a lie detector test does that mean they are in fact guilty? He said absolutely not, but it means that more digging is necessary to find the truth to that question.

JEFF LANZA (retired FBI agent): If the test registers some deception, that's an indication that you're probably not telling the truth. However, it doesn't mean you're guilty. It's just an indication that you're being deceptive about a particular question or questions on the polygraph exam.

KATIE FERRELL (news reporter): Now, as we reported, Kansas City police said yesterday that Lisa's parents are no longer cooperating with police. Um, I asked him about that. I said have you ever heard of someone coming out and flat out saying that to the media? And he said police are at a dead end and that's why they came out with that statement.

JEFF LANZA (retired FBI agent): I've never seen an example where the police have outright stated that the couple, or people involved with the investigation, have stopped cooperating. It's a very unusual step. Not unheard of, but very unusual.

KATIE FERRELL (news reporter): Now we did reach out to police and ask them if they did in fact administer that polygraph to Bradley. They would neither confirm, nor deny. Now, as far as the husband Jeff Irwin, Lisa's father, he said that if police want him to take a polygraph test, he in fact will. Katie Ferrell working for you live in Kansas City Missouri.

I would like a show of hands.... How many people have come home to lights on in there house while the family is sleeping.... and woke them up to ask them why?

I know that when DH has been away on work or working late, I have been known to have every light in the house on...

Yes, but she said she turned the lights off. By the way, for safety reasons and especially when your hubby is away you should always keep all the interior lights OFF. Keep yard / outside lights lit. The reason is that if an intruder sees a dark home he may not consider trying to go in when outside lights are lit because if someone did...they may stumble into furniture and things and wake you. If you keep your home lit up...you are giving them a pathway to what they want.

Well anyway..I have other theories!

I would like to know what time he got off work. I know I read somewhere that he got home around 3:38 am.

They turned their back on LE, but were being paid for interviews (at least by ABC News who got that "exclusive").

Did we get confirmation through MSM that they were paid? I haven't seen that. Is it in shelby's timeline? Link?

That could be. But what I don't understand is what intruder what enter a brightly lit home? I really hate to keep looking at the parents but I just don't know where else to look right now. :(

This is one reason we do keep a few lights on after we go to bed.It makes intruders usually think someone is up in the house.Our living room light is always on.I call it part of our security system.

I missed 2 whole threads. Can you guys catch me up to speed on what's going on, please :)

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/04/3187428/kansas-city-police-search-for.html

"Originally there was a window on the front of the house that appeared to be tampered with, that's something they were looking at, but we're not really sure if that's the entry point or not," Young said. "That's just a detail.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44798...e-parents-missing-baby-no-longer-cooperating/

A window without a screen has drawn scrutiny as a possible entry point, but investigators are puzzled about how someone could have entered through the window, walked all the way down the hall, snatched the baby and slipped out undetected.
BBM

Amen to that!

:waitasec:

Yes he said after he went to the neighbors and he said nobody was there! On JP show last night!

So where is 4 am coming from, was that the normal scheduled time to get off but he got done earlier? Would like to know the answer to that because that would really shed light on why those lights were on. (pun intended)
He went to the neighbors to use their phone when he had a working cellphone in his pocket?

This would be a great idea as I don't think this case is just going to go away; sadly, I think it will take a long time to find out what happened to baby Lisa. (Yesterday, of course, I was convinced the case was on the verge of being solved, so who knows!)

It did seem like something was about to break yesterday didn't it.....

I've never seen a forum come less than a week into a case...JMO

Again, thanks to those of you providing links to establish the source of your information. It makes all of our sleuthing much easier to have access to the materials.

And they're counting on the other kids not accidentally mentioning anything incriminating? I can't imagine how that would work, honestly...

But we don't know what the 2 boys told LE when they were interviewed ... MOO

ETA : The 2 boys are still not with their parents ?

I continue to see quite a bit of conversation from the parents in the interviews I have been watching about "what happened." I don't see much if any talk or concern about what "IS happening" to Lisa right now in the present.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member