MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the news station film LE's reenactment of the "abduction"? I just think it's interesting that this whole GJ thing comes on the heels of that reenactment.

Sorry to quote myself but I'm hung up on this. Maybe I should watch it (haha), but one thing that I keep thinking is that - they knew before the reenactment what their theory was - who their likely perp is. The reenactment is either to prove or disprove that that particular person could fit through the window with the ease/grace needed to pull it off in the middle of the night with others in the home sleeping.

Is there someone the size of that person used in the reenactment that is "close" to this case? Just a thought I had.

So, I am guessing a Grand Jury is a bad sign for Lisa. I am hoping if they do have evidence she is no longer living that an arrest is made quickly so someone can start to pay.
Unfortunately, it feels like if they had slam dunk information/evidence this would be unraveling differently?

I don't find it suspicious that that man didn't want to be on camera. I would never want to be on camera/the news for any reason if avoidable. If I told my tip to police I would not see a reason to do media interviews as well.

It seems like they have been focused on the house and the teen's house. Is it possible he is the one who helped her spirit away Lisa?

(Sorry, spirit away is a weird term, but I cannot physically type any other phrase or term that comes to mind at the moment)

At 1:25 the wife says "he wanted me to call the police,but I didn't think anything of it"(paraphrasing )
So it was the husband who wanted to call police. The wife didn't think it was necessary,not the other way around.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ueuIH63G8"]Neighbors can't believe Lisa Irwin is missing - YouTube[/ame]

Housemouse, wonderful to see you here. I have just been reading, but had to come out when I saw you here!
This is a heartbreaking case and I have missed our astrologers.:crazy:k

Thanks, momshrink. There isn't much to go on in this case, is there!

At 1:25 the wife says "he wanted me to call the police,but I didn't think anything of it"(paraphrasing )
So it was the husband who wanted to call police. The wife didn't think it was necessary,not the other way around.

Neighbors can't believe Lisa Irwin is missing - YouTube

If he had thought it was that important, then there's nothing preventing him from picking up the phone, as a fully grown adult man. Just sayin'...

Gosh guys, I don't know. What is the crime? A baby is missing, but we don't know for sure who took her, or what happened to her, or what the motive was...is that enough for a grand jury?

Also, I tend to get pretty good reads on people. Like TH for example, I saw her and KNEW she did it. But this lady? She seems appropriately devastated. I just don't know...I'm baffled. I need to know more before I can decide if she is responsible or not.

Sadly, IMO, she appears to be grieving.

Does anyone else think that maybe LE has evidence we just don't know they have? What if they found the phones? Or were able to get text message info from the service providers?

OH YES! LE definately has more information then they are releasing to the public. So, why we sit here all befuddled by the sudden news of a GJ, they most definatly have something to even go there. And that is good for the case. Keep it quiet and work it from inside. Even though it is driving us nuts!

I had the same thought... :innocent:

Seriously, his demeanor reminds me of Clint Dunn when Hailey first went missing. I think different people react to cameras differently, especially a TV news camera. Perhaps they are shy, want to remain private, have arrest/criminal activities in their present/past, don't want to be seen by thousands of folks, etc. Put me behind a computer, and I'll type all day. But I hope to God I'm never on the news... I'd run from a video camera... It's just who I am and I totally respect others who are like that...

He may think everybody will suspect him.

My college room mate was a waitress in a pizza place. I ate cold pizza pretty much every morning for breakfast. STILL think it's pretty good with a cup of coffee

OK - the guy in the jean shorts and black tank top is the one whose back stays to the camera? If anybody thinks he's the perp, I have got one thing to say:

NO WAY could that gut fit through that window. Just sayin'................

Agree. I honestly believe that if there was an intruder in the house, the person would have been more stealth, able to move about the house quietly, as obviously they didn't awaken DB or the children. A smaller person perhaps.

MOO

Generally, a subpoena is required to give the receiving party "sufficient notice", meaning a reasonable amount of time to respond. I don't know the procedural rules there, and grand jury subpoenas are a special animal, but it could simply be that they have to give some time for the subpoenaed party to come forward (or object).

Thanks, I am familiar with subpoenas and issuing them. I am a legal secretary but not in a firm that handles criminal matters so the Grand Jury aspect I am less familiar with. Our matters are civil ones and subpoenas issued as part of the discovery process and require no judge to sign off on them.

So the subpoena has been issued with the deadline to coincide with the next grand jury meeting and be used as evidence therein in some fashion. Thanks for your insight.

Is the subpoena for one particular news station and only that station?

At least 41-KSHB, 9-KMBC, 5-KCTV. And channel 4 just said that prosecutors served subpoenas, but didn't specifically say they got one.

I looked for any "raw video" that I could find. This is the first one taken by channel 5 and they refer to it as "raw video" it's a little over 3 minutes long. I put it full screen, nothing stood out as "odd" to me, but maybe someone with better eyes then mine will see something;
http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-lisa

what is that thing under the computer room window? it is there is some videos and not there in others?

I'm thinking the police are suspecting one or both of the parents.......

Something is off.......

Does anyone else think that maybe LE has evidence we just don't know they have? What if they found the phones? Or were able to get text message info from the service providers?

I honestly think they do. I just looked at the raw video above, the Amber alert was in effect then, and then they just withdrew it for no apparent reason.

Captain Young is one sharp guy. He watches his words and he is good at not showing emotion one way or the other, and he won't give any answers to anybody, no matter how frankly they ask him the questions.

Maybe they found DNA or blood evidence, or something that would indicate poor baby Lisa is no longer alive.

One other thing that is really odd is that the parents have disappeared from sight. Completely off the radar and I would think that reporters would be anxious to talk to them..

Maybe it has something to do with something LE has told them.

My college room mate was a waitress in a pizza place. I ate cold pizza pretty much every morning for breakfast. STILL think it's pretty good with a cup of coffee

Too funny. As I was reading this post I was stuffing a slice of cold pizza into my face.

Wow! A GJ hearing already.

Something tells me LE thinks they have enough evidence and knows who did this.

DB said they were accusing her of killing her baby before she took her LD. Then she fails it, from her own words. What I would like to know is on what questions did she show deception?

Why are the parents in hiding now? Sure seems that way. Why were they not at the vigil last night?

Something seems hinky stinky here.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members