MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That news article said "raw footage" but the grand jury document said ALL footage. Nothing is ever simple is it.
Where are you little Lisa????

Does anyone have quotes that the LE have stated regarding "no leads" - I remember there was a weird statemtnt also....

Is it possible someone KNOWS what happened to the baby - told LE the truth from the start - and the LE is just searching for the evidence to support the claim???

I can't get over the husbands body language with the wife... he looks like he does't even want to be anywhere near her.. IMO...

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...sing-baby-lisa-irwin-20111010,0,7444931.story

Investigators say that over half of the 250 tips received in the case have been generated by the TIPS Hotline, but they say that the tips usually don't have specific information like license plates or suspect descriptions.

"When we get that information detectives have to follow up," said Det. Kevin Boehm of the Kansas City Missouri Police Department. "So use a little common sense. What we're looking for is specific detail."

snipped

...and she would be, even if she knew something terrible happened. There are alot of grieving people who are also guilty people.

Didn't Susan Smith also cry when talking to reporters about her "abducted" kids?

Wow! A GJ hearing already.

Something tells me LE thinks they have enough evidence and knows who did this.

DB said they were accusing her of killing her baby before she took her LD. Then she fails it, from her own words. What I would like to know is on what questions did she show deceptive?

Why are the parents in hiding now? Sure seems that way. Why were they not at the vigil last night?

Something seems hinky stinky here.

IMO

It was reported that they weren't at the vigil or at the speedyway on Saturday. Since Young said they were talking to police on Saturday afternoon, I don't think I've heard a word of where they've been or what they've been doing. Maybe they needed a few more days to rest before they start looking for their baby?

That news article said "raw footage" but the grand jury document said ALL footage. Nothing is ever simple is it.
Where are you little Lisa????

All footage, including but not limited to, raw footage I would imagine.

In other words, every tiny bit of footage shot of family neighbors, friends, every interview, the works, this would also give them all the backgrounds of all the areas in which interviews and footage was taken.

This doesn't bother me too much (although I can see why it might bother some) because I wouldn't want to be on camera either. I swear they pick the worst possible sound bites so that the most intelligent person can sound like they don't have two brain cells to rub together. All I ever picture is those poor people after tornados who always say, "It sounded like a train was coming right at me..."

I'd help in any way I could to help find a missing child, but I'd really shy away from the news cameras.

Edited to add: Not "poor" as in financial...poor as in deserving of sympathy because of what happened. I realized after I wrote it that it sounded like I was making fun of people of lower incomes. Just wanted to clarify.

I personally don't believe the guy was hiding from the camera. He might not have even been aware of it. I think he was leaning on his car and talking on a cell phone. moo

Sadly, IMO, she appears to be grieving.

If whatever happened to Lisa was an accident, and DB is responsible, I wish that she would tell the truth about what happened before this becomes a full-fledged criminal case. In one of the interview segments that I saw today for the first time, Lisa's mother is crying uncontrolably - she is overwhelmed with grief and almost choking. I'm feeling more and more that there was a horrible accident and that Lisa, Jeremy, and/or other family members are afraid of the consequences for whatever happened to the child, so they decided to stage the kidnapping to cover up the truth. jmo

KCTV5 receives grand jury subpoena in search for baby Lisa
Posted: Oct 10, 2011 9:13 PM EDT
Updated: Oct 10, 2011 9:22 PM EDT

The Clay County Prosecutor's Office has served a grand jury subpoena on KCTV5 as part of the investigation into the disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin.

KCTV received the subpoena late Monday afternoon. Prosecutors asked KCTV5 for "all footage, including raw footage of any interviews or statements given by neighbors, family or friends of the family, regarding missing baby Lisa Irwin."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15661276/kctv5-receives-subpoeana-in-search-for-baby-lisa

(This has probably already been posted, but please just pretend I'm keeping up with the flying threads. :) )

IMO Jeremy seems to me like he is avoiding looking at D. It is almost like he is afraid to blink or show any emotion, kinda like he knows something or suspects something and is afraid that his facial expressions will give him away. Or may be he is afraid that if he shows expressions he will just completely lose it. It is like he has frozen his face as not to give anything away. I hope I am getting across what I am trying to say :(

It was reported that they weren't at the vigil or at the speedyway on Saturday. Since Young said they were talking to police on Saturday afternoon, I don't think I've heard a word of where they've been or what they've been doing. Maybe they needed a few more days to rest before they start looking for their baby?

BBM

I just don't understand a day of rest when your baby is missing.

Unless......they know exactly what happened to their baby. :furious:

what is that thing under the computer room window? it is there is some videos and not there in others?

It is a little table, the kind you would have next to a lawn chair and put a glass of sweet tea on. In the Saturday videos the police were trying to use it to get in the window but it collapsed.

Wow this case has had everything in it and so fast. I am just waiting for the video of the monkey on a unicycle.

...and she would be, even if she knew something terrible happened. There are alot of grieving people who are also guilty people.

Exactly. She would be grieving for her dead baby even if she were responsible or someone else were responsible.

Sadly, IMO, she appears to be grieving.

I respect your view. But I just can't see that at all. It's interesting how people see things differently. I see her "acting." I don't see any genuine concern for FINDING Lisa. It's like she already knows. She does not reach out. She is preoccupied, IMO with what she is saying or going to say, and with when to turn on the tears. She snaps back and forth on a dime from tears to calm speech.

BBM

I just don't understand a day of rest when your baby is missing.

Unless......they know exactly what happened to their baby. :furious:

My Thoughts exactly...... I think one or both knows what really happened and one is covering for the other or they both are covering for each other.

I can only think that they are spending some time with their other children who are probably scared to death. JMO. I know it may seem cold because their baby is missing, but their other children need them also. I hope I did not come across cold just trying to think outside the box.

Just did a google search, and they don't take DNA from just anyone. They have to suspect you did something. A strong suspicion that you were involved in manslaughter, rape, or murder.

Was just catching up and wanted to point out that this post is not correct. DNA can also be used to solve property crimes such as Breaking and Entering, larceny, etc.

IF they suspected or someone hinted that the teenager could have been the person that broke in, especially through a window, they could have swabbed the window, the ledge, etc. to check to for "touch dna". A person crawling through a window would like shed many skin cells as the struggled to get through the window.

Now, has anyone seen a subpoena for this person's DNA? Or did they simply offer it, with their parent's consent, knowing their DNA would not be found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorianM4C