MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is hitting the refresh button considered exercise? Just wondering...
:treadmill:

Thats what I am thinking not so much someone but something. Maybe even seen part of something at one place and part of it at another place.

I was initially thinking this too. Like maybe there was something moved around the neighboring house they're now looking at.

The problem is the subpoena is worded to ask for just footage of interviews. If they were looking for something in the background condition of the neighborhood, any background footage or stills of the area, as well as the helicopter footage would be potentially useful, but wouldn't be covered by the subpoena how it's worded.

For this reason, I'm back to thinking they are trying to check out someone's statements.

This may be a dumb question, but can the news stations that have been subpoenaed still use the video footage or is this a way for LE to keep the footage off the air?
No, they can make copies of it or show it when they want.

Someone else may have noted this, but the subpoenas for the news footage does not mean they are looking at the parents - it could mean they are looking for people in the background, like a perp revisiting the crime scene. This might be why they want "raw" footage - all the tape that would have been edited out when they aired the interviews of parents on the news.

News organizations do not routinely turn their footage over to the police without such a subpoena, for various legal reasons. So it can be a formality allowing cops to view anything that was filmed at the scene.

Many arsonists come to watch fires, FI.

Depends on what they are testing. It could take 4 weeks to a few years. We've had positive IDs made on located deceased in which DNA was already in the system which escalates getting results back sooner, but to start from scratch...it depends on the methodology used..a minimum of a month.
DNA results can be turned around in 3-10 days, depending on what it is being tested for and who is testing it.

They just said on Nancy Grace that the boys had fallen asleep in bed watching a movie together.

What...? I thought one was in bed with the mom when the dad got home? Either the stories are getting all mixed up now, or the boy woke up and went to his mom's bed.

I am new here, so forgive my posting etiquette. Did anyone notice on the grand Jury subpoena that the footage they are asking for isn't going before the grand jury until October 18th. That is over a week away. You would think they would want this stuff asap. IMO they have nothing if they can wait this long to get this footage. Court date states October 18th.

It is my opinion that they already know what is on the footage. Sometimes the grand jury is used for investigative purposes.

Sorry if this has been stated before I just got here and have only been able to go back a couple of pages.

I read various places about the 2:38 activity on the phone. If LE can show that it came from mom or dad... well there's a problem.

To the best of my recollection a grand jury indictment was used for Edwin Hall in Kansas. The prosecutor went this route in order to prevent from having to disclose evidence in a preliminary hearing. Although this subpena is different than a criminal case I am wondering if it isn't for a similar reason....the LE doesn't want the public to know what evidence is on the tape they are requesting. Also, from reading the subpena ABC News can choose to hand over the tapes at any given time prior to the 18th and avoid having to go to the hearing, but if not then they must show up on the 18th and follow whatever the GJ tells them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291736,00.html

bold and color by me..

to find a similar situation please refer to the patricia kimmi case which here on websleuths (and which I personally followed from the get go of Pat missing).. I will find the link in a second but her case and threads are currently in the "awaiting trial" section because the inquisitions are still going on in front of the GJ to bring the mastermind of her murder to justice.. so far they just have the hand that pulled the trigger..

They just said on Nancy Grace that the boys had fallen asleep in bed watching a movie together.

I wonder if it was in their bedroom? One of the boys is said to have seen sleeping with the mother in the parents' room when the dad got home. When did he move to the other room?

What...? I thought one was in bed with the mom when the dad got home? Either the stories are getting all mixed up now, or the boy woke up and went to his mom's bed.

Those were my thoughts also, that perhaps sometime during the night the boy got up and went to the mom's room. That could also explain the lights being on, if indeed someone other than an intruder or parent turned them on.

Honestly, this is the one case where all I can say is I don't know.

yes you are right! I am already 5 pages behind!

my :twocents::twocents: on neighbor teen possibly (even remotely possibly) being the result of the GJ and prosecutor's request for family video being related to this is :twocents::twocents:my two cents: zero:twocents::twocents: unless he is on the books for something.

this has something to entirely else with something else that we are not privy to yet as the observing public... :twocents::twocents:

moo

OT: Dare I ask, dear neighbor, if you are trying to watch the Lions/Bears? No DWTS due to the NFL game, but I voted for Nancy. Tigers didn't fare well in Texas :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meliMar