MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly OT - can someone please explain to me the significance of this case getting it's own forum? Does it make it different in how I find the threads to read? Sorry - I am GREAT at taking care of ICU pediatric patients - not so good at much else :)

I think I am blessed to have my little grandchildren tomorrow. Altho I can't check in here on the forum, each time I look into their little faces I will think about baby Lisa and pray she is found. You guys keep up the good work tomorrow and I will be thinking about you all.

Slightly OT - can someone please explain to me the significance of this case getting it's own forum? Does it make it different in how I find the threads to read? Sorry - I am GREAT at taking care of ICU pediatric patients - not so good at much else :)

It is now under "Hot Cases" up towards the top...

Where were Lisa and the boys when she was buying the wine?

Could she have left the kids alone? While she went out?

That would sure mess up a poly. One question about did she drink that day, or did she go out. Lord.

News referred to him as unidentified, and they were showing the pic to other people to identify.

I think the photo they are showing is of the homeless man that is a "handyman" not the guy with the mother in the store.

Well I read box of wine and thought of the cheap 'boxed' wine which wouldn't be bottles but I could be wrong maybe it was a case of bottled wine.

Forgive my snarkiness, but if mom can afford a case of wine, perhaps the 'cannot afford a divorce' is less than truthful?

Did anyone catch the news story about DB being on video buying a box of wine with an unknown man? Pic of said man was shown to neighbors - Fox4 reported, I missed some of it ETA: about 5 hours before DB said she put Lisa to bed, so about 5:30

If she really put Lisa to bed at 7 :30. that would mean 5 hours before that time would be 2 :30pm in the afternoon ??? MOO

bammy, boxed wine doesn't clang!

They could have been going through a comingle recycle bin which has glass bottles in it, while looking for a wine box.

Peeps having your own forum will divide the subjects up. It is going to give us more portability in discussing certain topics to make the topics as they hit easier to follow instead of feeling you are a hamster on a wheel trying to chase round and round.

It is going to give us a better resource area.

And it will assist us in keeping all of the news in one place instead of searching for links over and over.

It takes a tad to get used to but you will..... You can follow the discussions that you want to.

snipped:
I wonder if DB was having an affair. I had a feeling she passed out, or would have woken up. [/ QUOTE]

I think so too!! And that may be why she can't remember anything about that night. MOO.

And is there a reference/link to breaking bottles in one of the recent threads?
TIA.

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

wonder if the shopping trip on tape was before or after the children were watching a (paraphrased to follow because I cannot recall the phrasing) 'childlike video' with the neighbor in the bedroom?

---

I must add that her particular comment hit me as strange because unless it is a NEW video I know exactly what movie my kids are putting in their dvd player.. and if it is a new one.. well you hear about that too..

----

sorry my two cents :twocents:

I might have to come down off the fence soon....we shall see....

SO...just throwing it out there for y'all to poke holes in....If she was hanging out with a man and both she and the mystery man were in relationships with other people...

AND LE asked her for a detailed accounting of her day and she did not mention a trip to the grocery store....

AND she had the neighbor kid watch her kids while she went to the store...

AND LE only found that out when talking to the kid when canvassing the neighborhood....

AND....they now see she bought alcohol yet they did not find any alcohol in the house during their searches

I could see why LE might be suspicious.

MOO

Well I hope you all are happy. I have been on the now closed thread trying my darndest to reply to BeanE about that quote she posted and could not figure out why I had no quote button........ANYWHERE. Not a single post had the quote button and then it hit me....you dummy the thread has closed...now I am used to being left and keep refreshing until it sinks in what has happened but not tonight,LOL.....just overlook me I will be okay maybe!!!
And yes BeanE that was a 'wut' for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! I read that 4 times myself.

:floorlaugh:

You're in hte right place now. I've done that too. When I saw the new forum info at the top I thought it was alien abduction until I saw JBeans post that we had been transported. Didn't feel a thing. :D

Did anyone catch the news story about DB being on video buying a box of wine with an unknown man? Pic of said man was shown to neighbors - Fox4 reported, I missed some of it ETA: about 5 hours before DB said she put Lisa to bed, so about 5:30

Is this new? Do you have a link? If true, then this could be big.

So are we still going to have a general discussion thread or are we just going to create new topics for every aspect of the case we want to discuss?

spread out..

makes info easier to find.

for example: if you find an article that is breaking news post it as a new thread/topic for discussion.. (for example teen neighbor questioned... we haven't heard much more on that so far but then if anything else comes of it we have a history of posts/thoughts/articles, etc).. hope that helps

spread out..

makes info easier to find.

for example: if you find an article that is breaking news post it as a new thread/topic for discussion.. (for example teen neighbor questioned... we haven't heard much more on that so far but then if anything else comes of it we have a history of posts/thoughts/articles, etc).. hope that helps

Okay, 'cause I know that they still have a general discussion thread going in the Haleigh Cummings forum, so I wasn't sure if it would be the same for this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda