neighbors being questioned about handyman

Ok I have a question? How do we know that "Jersey" is not in jail or police custody? They have been asking the neighbors if they have seen him but that could have been gathering information. Maybe that's why LE hasn't release his name because they know where he is it's just the public that doesn't? We can't look at the booking info and tell cause we don't have his real name.

I had questioned whether Jersey could be the man seen walking with a baby that night. I finally found a description of the baby walking man:

"Although he had no clues, one neighbor reportedly told police about seeing an African-American individual carrying a baby up the street around midnight"

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14/3208365/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html#ixzz1asRf3n6T

I'm pretty sure Jersey was noted to be a while male with reddish blond hair so I guess they are not the same guy.

I had questioned whether Jersey could be the man seen walking with a baby that night. I finally found a description of the baby walking man:

"Although he had no clues, one neighbor reportedly told police about seeing an African-American individual carrying a baby up the street around midnight"

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14/3208365/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html#ixzz1asRf3n6T

I'm pretty sure Jersey was noted to be a while male with reddish blond hair so I guess they are not the same guy.

I just find this information about a man supposedly seen with the baby so curious. But police doesn't seem to pay much attention to it. Was the baby also African American and thus they know it couldn't have been Lisa?

I just find this information about a man supposedly seen with the baby so curious. But police doesn't seem to pay much attention to it. Was the baby also African American and thus they know it couldn't have been Lisa?

I doubt it was very obviously an AA baby or the "sighter" wouldn't have expressed any regret for not calling police. We've heard the story second hand through his wife, but not police and not the man himself.

I heard "brownish blonde"

Ok I have a question? How do we know that "Jersey" is not in jail or police custody? They have been asking the neighbors if they have seen him but that could have been gathering information. Maybe that's why LE hasn't release his name because they know where he is it's just the public that doesn't? We can't look at the booking info and tell cause we don't have his real name.

We don't. And he might even be pictured amond KC's "most wanted" which is not reserved for "special" criminals, but those with warrants and parole violations etc who can't be found.

I feel really sad for the neighbors of baby Lisa. They aren't hearing an new information about the investigation, either.

What the neighbors are certain of is that no matter what the outcome, there will be no getting back to “normal” for some time.

If Lisa is thankfully found alive and well in the hands of strangers, it means that strangers who steal children walk among them. If the culprit is found closer to home, then how does one know if one can ever trust a neighbor?

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14/3208365/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html#ixzz1asZo2YSR

I have a question, If the LE really thought the handyman took Lisa wouldnt they be making a bigger deal out of finding him? I mean LE did not release this info? Did they? (They may have this forum moves quickly and Im apt to miss things)You would think that IF LE felt him to be a true suspect or even a POI with knowledge of the kidnapping THEY would asking for info on him in a more vocal manner. Not just asking neighbors.
I hope Im making sense. Is that right or am I way off

Yes, we have seen other cases where police release info and photos of people that "the police just want to talk to about what they know." They will say the person is "not considered a suspect, the police just want to find out what they know."

I do think its important that the police are not doing that in this case.

I doubt it was very obviously an AA baby or the "sighter" wouldn't have expressed any regret for not calling police. We've heard the story second hand through his wife, but not police and not the man himself.

Just that police don't see to give much credence to this story. For what reason? Either they don't think the story is credible, or maybe the "baby" doesn't fit Lisa's description and couldn't be Lisa.

I think he could have known a pedophile who would have paid top dollar for a kid. And all this guy would have wanted was money to keep drinking. Creepy people seem to know other creepy people as water seeks its own level.
Ouch. That was a looooooooooong stretch. Here is another loooooooooooong stretch. Maybe DB begged Jersey for the name of a pedophile and he was too drunk to resist her. Then DB sold Lisa to the pedophile. DB was unemployed after all and unemployed people need money. :crazy:

:pullhair: I'm not too sure about a pedophile taking baby Lisa. I'm trying to weigh what little we know about her going missing.

imo

Thanks for bringing this here Pensfan. We can cross him off the list. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding