Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
DB: "We can't even look for her if we wanted to."

Wow. IF we wanted to?!

In this case, a Grand Jury is meeting tomorrow and it is up to them to decide if charges will be filed. I am actually surprised that a Grand Jury is meeting so soon about this case, which to me means that LE does have evidence with the exception of finding Lisa.

I still think it's strictly about the supeona for the raw footage from the news stations. For some reason, they weren't willing to just turn it over.

What I want to know is what LE hopes to find on those tapes. They have aired all the inconsistencies.

MOO

Ok so if she followed other missing kids she should know about TES and Mark K ? How close did she follow other missing kids stories? I DO NOT TRUST THIS LADY ANYMORE. MOO

Why hasn't anyone thought of doing a separate media interview with each of the parents without the other being there? That would be interesting and maybe Jeremy would actually be allowed to say something without Deborah interrupting him.

Nah, Deborah probably wouldn't allow it.

MOO

Dan abrams did. GMA

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
#LisaIrwin family to hold 2:30 p.m. news conference pub.vitrue.com/EEi
39 seconds ago

Lisa Irwin family to hold 2:30 p.m. news conference - NBCActionNews.com - Kansas City http://bit.ly/q0ocnF

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...a-irwin-family-to-hold-230-pm-news-conference

If someone finds a link to watch this online later will they please post it? We switched from cable to satellite recently and I still can't find half the channels (I know where Discovery ID and FoodNetwork is, lol).

just want to make this clear because i misspoke in my former post:

megyn kelly said that the three cell phones were on restricted access. she said that the family claims the 2:30 am call couldn't have happened. they did not pay their cell phone bill. no landline was mentioned at all. she said one phone was broken and one phone was DB's, one was JI's.

Thanks for clarifying askfornina! :)

wm

Why hasn't anyone thought of doing a separate media interview with each of the parents without the other being there? That would be interesting and maybe Jeremy would actually be allowed to say something without Deborah interrupting him.

Nah, Deborah probably wouldn't allow it.

MOO

Didn't Judge Jeanine do that this past Sat. night?

Wow. IF we wanted to?!

Great catch, I missed that earlier! What is wrong with this woman? She really needs a lawyer now because she is killing herself with these interviews.

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
#LisaIrwin family to hold 2:30 p.m. news conference pub.vitrue.com/EEi
39 seconds ago

Lisa Irwin family to hold 2:30 p.m. news conference - NBCActionNews.com - Kansas City http://bit.ly/q0ocnF

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...a-irwin-family-to-hold-230-pm-news-conference

I'm already getting sick of this family and their self-righteous appearances. They don't seem to have much of an interest in finding baby Lisa. Did they even make a plea on tele today? The last time I heard them say anything about Lisa was on 10/6. Now it's all about Deb.

MOO

Mel

Great catch, I missed that earlier! What is wrong with this woman? She really needs a lawyer now because she is killing herself with these interviews.

I want her to keep talking, but i bet that ends today. She has just dug herself in a deeper hole. moo

QUOTE=askfornina;7241490]just want to make this clear because i misspoke in my former post:

megyn kelly said that the three cell phones were on restricted access. she said that the family claims the 2:30 am call couldn't have happened. they did not pay their cell phone bill. no landline was mentioned at all. she said one phone was broken and one phone was DB's, one was JI's.[/QUOTE]

So they couldn't pay their cell phone bill but had money to drink...

OY VEY! :banghead::banghead::banghead:[

Wow. IF we wanted to?!

And why the *&%$ not? Maybe they're to busy being driving around in limos to appear on these TV shows. My word!

IF we wanted to. Quite telling isn't it.

:maddening:

If this family *does* have a lawyer, they are getting terrible advice from him or her. MOO.

I bet they lawyered up and no more talking. moo Thats what a spokesman for the family will probally say.:maddening:

Anyone want to place bets now on whether they are wearing t-shirts/pins or holding up missing flyers?

I'm already getting sick of this family and their self-righteous appearances. They don't seem to have much of an interest in finding baby Lisa. Did they even make a plea on tele today? The last time I heard them say anything about Lisa was on 10/6. Now it's all about Deb.

MOO

Mel

these interviews have all been edited. there is absolutely no telling 100% what was said. i know one interview was 45 minutes and the fox interview was 2 hours according to Megyn Kelly.

I dont think children are interrogated. They usually have a trained professional come in and work with them. moo

Unfortunately this is not always true. I am doing my thesis on false memories and false confessions. It is actually pretty easy to get a child to say what you want them to say. Also unfortunately, not all "trained psychologists" are looking out for the best interests of the child. If the psychologist is hired by/employed by LE, s/he may also believe the mother is guilty and feel like she is allowing the child to "open up".

If you can find the video of the Fox interrogation, you will see that the child said NO about 150 times. He was crying and begging for his parents. He was curled up in the fetal position, and they kept asking him. He finally said "maybe" and the let him go. This was just a few years ago. The Fox case is a great example, because Kevin Fox was absolutely, positively cleared after 8 months of horror.

Also, think back to the McMartin pre-school case, where trained psychologists GOT the children to tell how they were sexually abused by the staff. If you aren't familiar with that case - go look it up. It's scary.

Nope, I know too much about how it actually works. I would protect my other children, and protect myself as well. No interviews without a lawyer, full video-taping from start to finish, and probably even observation by a psychologist of my own choosing.

MOO

Mel

I wondered why they weren't wearing those t-shirts, holding a big recent picture of Lisa and asking people to keep looking for her too. Three national media interviews and not one picture shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname