Conrad Murray trial -Day seventeen.

Now defense on recross. Just want to clear up some dates.

Why, just why?

Chertoff is trying to get in the lawsuit filed by KJ (I think, he is so hard to follow at times, imo)

Defense trying to get in about the insurance AEG had on MJ. objection, sustained. Now sidebar.

Sneaky, sneaky.

The last question was about AEG being sued.

Now Chertoff is trying to get witness to say AEG would never stop the tour,,,, objection, sustained, objection......

I missed some of this question and answer from defense but I think defense got out that MJ was responsible for all the production costs up to June 22, 2009.

It was objected and sustained. So no answer from the witness.

Did I hear that correctly?

Bringing up Dr. Klein again. Don't know what he hopes to get him to say other than what he has already said.

I missed some of this question and answer from defense but I think defense got out that MJ was responsible for all the production costs up to June 22, 2009.

It was objected and sustained. So no answer from the witness.

Did I hear that correctly?

Yes, you did. :)

Mr Phillips is done. Not subject to recall. Another sidebar.

Chernoff got really frustrated but he knew the topic of monies was out of bounds and even tried to get the lawsuit in

Yes, you did. :)

I wonder if that is true? If it is true then MJ was paying production costs, Murray's fees, and who knows what else. What exactly was AEG paying for. No wonder AEG didn't want KJ to see their contract.

Next witness: Michael Henson -Clinical Lab Scientist / Forensic Toxicology

Michael Henson is the next witness.

Flannegan is standing up, here we go into LaLa land again.....

O/T, but I am relieved to Flanagan up this round... sorry but Chertoff's frustration was getting to me.

O/T, but I am relieved to Flanagan up this round... sorry but Chertoff's frustration was getting to me.

Total irony, Flannegan starts right out with the scene urine and the autopsy urine.

And of course the Lorazapam...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lNana of8
Back