Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty

Dummy he was! It killed me when Conrat explained his thought processes to the police during the interview. He knew Michael's address, but he didn't know the zip code ?? What is that about? He reached for his phone and called Michael's assistant! Beyond ignorant. There are no words to describe his actions.

Walgren added: "And besides, no one here knows where they are."

Any excess fluids in the tissues out side of the circulatory system will move in the direction of gravity. If the deceased were on their back, this fluid would move to the back of the body.

Let me say I am very sorry to hear of your loss. May God gently carry you along the path of grief and know that you will not grieve alone. Bless you.

Isabelle, (ETA: and hi by the way :seeya:- we're a bit slap happy in here right now so don't mind the silly posts)

Dr. White said today that his more reasonable scenario that MJ self injected 25 mg of propofol shortly before noon is the reason for the level in his blood and the reason for the high level in his urine.

Is it possible to have that high level in the urine that fast after an injection? If he died so quickly how does it get processed through the body to show up in the urine that fast? I don't see how that can happen.

Did anyone else think it odd that Dr. White several times referred to his opinion as being a biased opinion? I thought that to be very odd that an expert witness would want to say in his testimony that he is biased. Aren't they at least supposed to give us the impression of an objective expert opinion rather than a subjective biased opinion?

To which Dr.Murray replies: "Stat! Can someone please hand me a phone so I can call Dr. White's assistant to ask them to send someone to help here?":rocker:

This skit is getting better & better!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And poor Convict Murray might get to watch from the :behindbar since he can't be the guest host on the show 'cause he's in the jailhouse and also, regretfully, is not a board-certified comedian (but he is a pretty fair actor).

This skit is getting better & better!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And poor Convict Murray might get to watch from the :behindbar since he can't be the guest host on the show 'cause he's in the jailhouse and also, regretfully, is not a board-certified comedian (but he is a pretty fair actor).

When has being certified or licensed ever stopped him in the past? I dare say it certainly wouldn't in this instance either. Carry on...

:crazy: You don't count. You're not in the court room in this skit. Oh wait..did you win one of the daily lottery seats?

I don't think I qualify to do CPR, especially the mouth to mouth part, because no one there is a very dear friend of mine.

ETA: Yes. Of course I'm in court. I'm Paris Hilton.

I don't think I qualify to do CPR, especially the mouth to mouth part, because no one there is a very dear friend of mine.

Dr. Murray shouts: "Is there anyone in here that is a very dear friend to Dr. White?" "No? Okay, someone hand me a phone quick so I can call his assistant again and ask her to also send a dear friend to handle the CPR"

Dr. Murray shouts: "Is there anyone in here that is a very dear friend to Dr. White?" "No? Okay, someone hand me a phone quick so I can call his assistant again and ask her to also send a dear friend to handle the CPR"

LOL !!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Dummy he was! It killed me when Conrat explained his thought processes to the police during the interview. He knew Michael's address, but he didn't know the zip code ?? What is that about? He reached for his phone and called Michael's assistant! Beyond ignorant. There are no words to describe his actions.

The only thing I can say about this bizarre-ness is that 1) CM knew his only patient was long-gone and beyond help, so he made the call to house staff, as any good employee would, and 2) so that he would not be blamed for calling anyone outside the compound, and also 3) to let a little more time go by to add to the time already passed-by since this unnecessary, untimely, and felonious death. Blame it on the house staff and the EMT for taking so long (!) to get there to help.

No words can express the utter depth of depravity for the commissions and his omissions in this tragedy he and only he and he alone caused.

Assistant: (in the shower) "Wassup? You can't tell me? Anything important? No? OK. I'll be there after I finish my shower,
then go to the bank, then eat lunch, then fight traffic. Is there anyone else you can call? No? I might be able to be
there tonight or tomorrow. How's that? Fine? Great! See ya when I get there."

In the midst of the confusion, up walks Dr. Shafer, cracks open some smelling salts, waves it under Dr. White's nose and says..calm down everyone. :blush:

Dr. Murray: :nevermind:

Just hold on a sec!

Whoopsey -- sorry if I struck a nerve -- I was waiting for somebody to slap me down for that...
icon11.gif

Extra sorry it was you, peace....:bang: . :eek:hwow: . :noooo: . :doh:

ETA: WTH happened to the handling of the "quote" operation???

ETA: Yes. Of course I'm in court. I'm Paris Hilton.

Good one!!:great:

I have frequent bouts of insomnia.
I sweat profusely when working out.
I get chills. Other times I'm very hot.
There are times I'm agitated (esp in traffic) and nervous.

According to Flanagan's question & Dr White's answer: I'm addicted to demerol.

(Despite I've never had it.)

Assistant: (in the shower) "Wassup? You can't tell me? Anything important? No? OK. I'll be there after I finish my shower,
then go to the bank, then eat lunch, then fight traffic. Is there anyone else you can call? No? I might be able to be
there tonight or tomorrow. How's that? Fine? Great! See ya when I get there."

:waitasec: Hmmmmm, sounds familiar.... Old habits die hard, don't they?!

I have frequent bouts of insomnia.
I sweat profusely when working out.
I get chills. Other times I'm very hot.
There are times I'm agitated (esp in traffic) and nervous.

According to Flanagan's question & Dr White's answer: I'm addicted to demerol.

(Despite I've never had it.)

Then it must be so, peace, dear -- he IS the expert here, you know....

Dr Drew was taking callers' questions about the CM trial.

I think between us WSers, we could come up with a few good
ones... stupid silly ones to make his show more interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner
Back