GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Sentencing Hearing

LA County Jail is a very awful place. Let's hope he's not released early.

Probation DENIED!!!!

I sure hope the Sheriff keeps his butt in jail!!!!!

ETA: Court ordered restitution to the estate, the children and his mother - at a later restitution hearing - will determine amount. Needs more detail within 120 days

ETA: Scheduled Monday, January 23, 2012.

Four years doesn't seem like enough jail time for the offense. jmo

He has to pay restitution to MJ's children! Love it!

Restitution issue will come later. In spite of the possibility of early release, he will be in a Casey Anthony situation. $$$$ will be owing the rest of his pitiful life.

Restitution Fine: $800
Court Security Fee: $30
Criminal Conviction Assessment: $40

Now saying he concerned about the family restitution requests in this case. Nothing to back up or detail the amounts requested.
Citing prior cases that permits him to grant restitution (says he will be granting restitution) at a later date. Judge is requesting more detailed information before he will order restitution.

I love this judge. He obviously did his homework prior to sentencing. He saw the documentary. He read books. He is so totally incensed about the lack of remorse and the blaming of everybody else. Once he started talking you knew he was giving the max allowed.

O/T from this sentencing hearing: Based on the mood Judge Pastor is in after that heated smack down, I would not want to be Alford coming up next.

O/T from this sentencing hearing: Based on the mood Judge Pastor is in after that heated smack down, I would not want to be Alford coming up next.

I hope we get to see that, but I doubt we will.

I hope the LA Sheriff doesn't let CM walk due to jail overcrowding a la Lindsay Lohan. jmo

I am so glad Judge Pastor slammed Murray for the surreptitious recording of MJ.

Judge advising CM if he plans to appeal, his notice to appeal has to be filed within 60 days. Def atty said they will be submitting today or tomorrow.

Murray can waive his right to appear in the restitution hearing.

I would assume that he would welcome a side trip out of the jail. Someone could bring him a shiny suit and he could go to court for the day. Win/Win.

Judge Pastor was right on point with all of this statements. It is hard to believe that Conrad has accepted no responsibility for his actions. Just unbelievable! Stupid is as stupid does!

Conrad exits the court and blows a kiss, what a joke!

10 min break before dealing with Alford contempt hearing.

There has been no indication from in session that they are going to show this. I hope they do.
:great:

Murray can waive his right to appear in the restitution hearing.

I would assume that he would welcome a side trip out of the jail. Someone could bring him a shiny suit and he could go to court for the day. Win/Win.

He waived his right; no way does he want to see this Judge again. :floorlaugh:

He is probably going back to his jail cell to create a Judge doll for voodoo.

He waived his right; no way does he want to see this Judge again. :rofl:

He is probably going back to his jail cell to create a Judge doll for voodoo.

:floorlaugh:

It would seem the Court did not believe that CM told the troot.

Oh well. He'll now be able to spend his days writing numerous girlfriends and maintaining his instrument.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter
Back