FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, here PC show is an hour with continuing cases not half hours. Judge Judy is however.

Michelle's family on FOX, said the time on the video was incorrect. She arrived per Dale at 4pm, stayed 10 mins and left. Megan asked her if Dale could get to DSsr by 4:30. Only 15 mins as reported. Lauren basically blew her off. (paraphrasing)

I think the time is correct and I think the family are just going a long with this time to keep peace for the babies.

Michelle's family on FOX, said the time on the video was incorrect. She arrived per Dale at 4pm, stayed 10 mins and left. Megan asked her if Dale could get to DSsr by 4:30. Only 15 mins as reported. Lauren basically blew her off. (paraphrasing)

I think the time is correct and I think the family are just going a long with this time to keep peace for the babies.

bbm
per dale

so that means (to me at least) we don't know when she really arrived

ok I think I got it. (assumed timeline)

The show aired at 2.

Between 2:30 - 3:00 or later she called bf to explain

3:30 - 4:00 - she's on her way to drop off the kids

4:30 - brother gets text message

Nobody heard from her since.

But then what about the 11 year old who expected her to be waiting for him at home when he got back from school at... 3:30???... and then called Grandma when Michelle didn't show up? Or have I missed something here? (Quite possible that I am missing something, including several of my marbles. :crazy: )

If I was dating someone for 2 months and they turned up on PC and my friend called to tell me about it... I think I would, at the very least, be a little embarrassed about it. It's never fun to have a friend call you and tell you something you didn't know about the person your dating. And in this case, a lot of information about MP came out during that PC show... a lot that a new bf of 2 months might not know and certainly may not like.
Just sayin....

Strange, here PC show is an hour with continuing cases not half hours. Judge Judy is however.

I'm glad you said that. The Orlando TV schedule actually shows it as running from 2:00 to 3:00 but I just assumed they were airing two episodes back to back since I read it was a half hour show. I'm not sure how much it matters except it might help us build the timeline.

People's Court is an hour show, of which, could have as many as 4 cases on the show within that hour.

Must be....I always thought that the twins were with his parents....DSjr was out by himself....MN is ridiculous...looking for an angle....Yes Exactly...he had 4 hours that his father is vouching for him

RBBM And DS said that DSII was with him "the entire time she was missing." :waitasec:

Thanks Jaylergirl! I was getting a little bit frazzled by all of the hoopla over the new boyfriend when I didn't think there was a chance of him having anything to do with it. Sometimes things just go off on tangents. LE CLEARLY have to have reason for naming Djr as the only suspect, especially since they did so PUBLICLY.

Are you a local?

Too bad the neighbor with the surveillance camera can't confirm or deny if it was the correct time on the video..I'm sure LE has told him to shut his "pie-hole" so all we have left is this ridiculous game some are playing with & without good cause.

BBM. I'm pretty sure that LE sleuthed him and everyone else involved. LE's investigation has led them to believe that DS is the prime suspect in this case.

True. But I am trying to keep an open mind.
The fact that DS is the prime suspect is pretty hard to get around, though.

Wait, isn't it 3:18 that we know for sure her Hummer pulled into DS's neighborhood on the video?

No, it appears that either that video is not Michelle or the time on the security camera was wrong. I personally lean towards the latter, because Michelle left the salon at 2:30, picked the kids up at daycare and then went to Dale's place. Does anybody have the addresses of the salon and the condo? I'm wondering what the estimated driving time is, plus adding in the time of picking up two kids (gathering their bits and pieces, strapping them in, etc), and what time that would give us.

The son called looking for his mother around 6:50. Honestly, I don't think he necessarily expected his mother home when he was off at 3:30, as even the 3:15ish dropoff time wouldn't get her back by 3:30.

Edit- I'm apparently too slow in typing a response.
Edit 2- And I'm off for now, since my computer is in for repairs and the household one is needed by others. I'm not ignoring responses.

Can you map it? I grew up in that area and am not aware of a Toby Lane. The only one I know of is off of University Blvd. TIA

I can't map to save my life. I always blow margins. :)

It's by University and Florida Greenway 417/37 exchange. By Hall Lake kind of.

But then what about the 11 year old who expected her to be waiting for him at home when he got back from school at... 3:30???... and then called Grandma when Michelle didn't show up? Or have I missed something here? (Quite possible that I am missing something, including several of my marbles. :crazy: )

It was reported a few days ago that the 11 yr old didn't call Grandma til 6:50p looking for his mom which kinda does rule out he expected her to be home at 3:30p..As :crazy: as that seems!

No. I forgot about him. :sigh:

OK so where does he fit in with the timeline.

If I was dating someone for 2 months and they turned up on PC and my friend called to tell me about it... I think I would, at the very least, be a little embarrassed about it. It's never fun to have a friend call you and tell you something you didn't know about the person your dating. And in this case, a lot of information about MP came out during that PC show... a lot that a new bf of 2 months might not know and certainly may not like.
Just sayin....

A lot more (& way worse) came out about Jr then MP & if he "loves" her like he said he does then wouldn't he be more upset with him then her?

I think the whole timeline thing is wrong by the family and I think it's done that way on purpose. They don't want DSjr to blow.

If the time was wrong WKMG would have retracted it asap like they did the video they aired with the wrong hummer going out. Tony Pipitone would look pretty bad if they let this one fly and it was wrong. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix