FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it appears that either that video is not Michelle or the time on the security camera was wrong. I personally lean towards the latter, because Michelle left the salon at 2:30, picked the kids up at daycare and then went to Dale's place. Does anybody have the addresses of the salon and the condo? I'm wondering what the estimated driving time is, plus adding in the time of picking up two kids (gathering their bits and pieces, strapping them in, etc), and what time that would give us.

The son called looking for his mother around 6:50. Honestly, I don't think he necessarily expected his mother home when he was off at 3:30, as even the 3:15ish dropoff time wouldn't get her back by 3:30.

Edit- I'm apparently too slow in typing a response.
Edit 2- And I'm off for now, since my computer is in for repairs and the household one is needed by others. I'm not ignoring responses.

BBM - I think we have only heard that from Michelle's family based on DS telling them Michelle dropped the twins off at 4pm. I think I'm going to hold off and wait for MSM or LE to confirm that one.

I think the whole timeline thing is wrong by the family and I think it's done that way on purpose. They don't want DSjr to blow.

If the time was wrong WKMG would have retracted it asap like they did the video they aired with the wrong hummer going out. Tony Pipitone would look pretty bad if they let this one fly and it was wrong. JMO

BBM - I think you're right. I think the only thing we know for sure is that The People's Court was on from 2 to 3.

Who is RBBM? That is his father saying that.....remember the CA on the stand?

RBBM = Respectfully bolded by me. WS shorthand for when you quote a post and bold a bit of it to indicate what specifically you're responding to.

Here's a link to the "Websleuths Lingo" stickie--I still get confused sometimes! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116963&highlight=websleuths+lingo

(And thanks to peeps who set me straight on time of older son's phone call!)

IMO: you are forgetting one major factor...we have not sleuthed the current bf, therefore we do not know "who" he is....not saying you are defending him, but if one were to defend him...wouldn't it be nice to know who he is...BUT...we can't sleuth him here so that is that....
IMO DS certainly fits the profile of someone capable of harm, grave harm. But on the flip side, it almost feels like that answer is a little too convenient. If new, current bf knows about all the terrible things the DS has done, it sure would be easy to pin a crime on him if one wanted to.

I think the whole timeline thing is wrong by the family and I think it's done that way on purpose. They don't want DSjr to blow.

If the time was wrong WKMG would have retracted it asap like they did the video they aired with the wrong hummer going out. Tony Pipitone would look pretty bad if they let this one fly and it was wrong. JMO

ITA! her family is in a precarious situation to put it mildly. LE is not asking for info on her hummer or her at this point...it would make logical sense that LE has narrowed it down quite a bit on the timeline, etc...since they are not sharing with the public nor asking for help, they must be fairly confident about what they have thus far.

On another note, not being a mother myself, but if my son had the train wreck of a criminal record that DS does, and still couldn't pull his life together at 40 I would be mortified. but then, I guess, my standards are a bit high...one arrest is too many for me.:twocents:

RBBM And DS said that DSII was with him "the entire time she was missing." :waitasec:

After seeing DSII in action a few xs I don't believe ONE word he says & can't see why any sane person on this planet would either.

A lot more (& way worse) came out about Jr then MP & if he "loves" her like he said he does then wouldn't he be more upset with him then her?

I agree. If NM cares deeply for Michelle, then I would say that he would be upset about the way that DS Jr treated her. In the video of the interview that he gave, he came across as a very sincere and caring person. The exact opposite of everything that has been revealed about DS Jr. Besides, I don't think that MN actually saw the show and maybe wasn't aware of everything that was revealed. Honestly, I think it is very unlikely that he is responsible for Michelle's disappearance.

My only consideration in questioning his contact with her that day is the timeline and what a mess it has been. It frustrates me that OPD made such a glaring statement about DS Jr being a suspect. If they are that sure, then they must have evidence to back it up. And, if they have the evidence then he should be sitting in jail.

I agree. If NM cares deeply for Michelle, then I would say that he would be upset about the way that DS Jr treated her. In the video of the interview that he gave, he came across as a very sincere and caring person. The exact opposite of everything that has been revealed about DS Jr. Besides, I don't think that MN actually saw the show and maybe wasn't aware of everything that was revealed. Honestly, I think it is very unlikely that he is responsible for Michelle's disappearance.

My only consideration in questioning his contact with her that day is the timeline and what a mess it has been. It frustrates me that OPD made such a glaring statement about DS Jr being a suspect. If they are that sure, then they must have evidence to back it up. And, if they have the evidence then he should be sitting in jail.

I am guessing LE is waiting for a body. :( also, Casey Anthony was arrested early on for blatant lies and deception. MN said DS spoke with the cops thrice voluntarily. No one knows what he said. All we do know is that DS refused a polygraph and has since not spoken to LE. Which, in my estimation is exactly what people with nothing to hide do...not...:fence:

After seeing DSII in action a few xs I don't believe ONE word he says & can't see why any sane person on this planet would either.

I totally AGREE....he is rather slippery ~questionable character...I wouldn't even begin to believe him EVER

IMO ... I really wish LE would give "confirmation" on the "Timeline" ...

While I understand they have reasons they may NOT want to "tip off" the perp ...

On the other hand, what IF there were someone who was to hear "confirmation" from LE on the Timeline, and that "something" starts to "ring a bell" for that person, this person may have vital info and may remember seeing MP, where her vehicle was, or anything that could assist in the case ...

IMO ... I think it is "foolish" if any sort of "game" is played with such vital information regarding Timelines ...

And I sure wish the media would try for some "consistency" and "accuracy" on Timelines :waitasec: instead of "rushing" to put a story out there !

MOO JMO MOO ...

The helicopter/search links are sending me to the video player but the feed never comes on. Just the ClickOrlando logo and the loading graphic. Am I the only one having that problem?
:(

IMO ... I really wish LE would give "confirmation" on the "Timeline" ...

While I understand they have reasons they may NOT want to "tip off" the perp ...

On the other hand, what IF there were someone who was to hear "confirmation" from LE on the Timeline, and that "something" starts to "ring a bell" for that person, this person may have vital info and may remember seeing MP, where her vehicle was, or anything that could assist in the case ...

IMO ... I think it is "foolish" if any sort of "game" is played with such vital information regarding Timelines ...

And I sure wish the media would try for some "consistency" and "accuracy" on Timelines :waitasec: instead of "rushing" to put a story out there !

MOO JMO MOO ...

While I know LE likes to keep info secret, I am not sure it is helpful in actually finding the missing person...IMO the victim should be considered, and located, and should be the priority over the possible future court case. And clearly they need help in finding Michelle...not just Michelle but in so many cases where LE can't find the victim, but also won't release any info that may bring help from the public. Soon it will be too late, due to memories, ability to confirm sightings, etc...

The helicopter/search links are sending me to the video player but the feed never comes on. Just the ClickOrlando logo and the loading graphic. Am I the only one having that problem?

The helecop. isn't back yet, so no live feed. It happened yesterday too. Hopefully soon they will return if the search is still on going.

Nope your not the only one. Yesterday it took a long time to get back from re fueling. I'm not sure they are coming back. Not sure i can bring myself to call again unless I can put Gladis Kravitz on my caller ID lol. I've been doing the *67 thing though.

I hate to say this, but DS reminds me A LOT of Travis Forbes.

Nope your not the only one. Yesterday it took a long time to get back from re fueling. I'm not sure they are coming back. Not sure i can bring myself to call again unless I can put Gladis Kravitz on my caller ID lol. I've been doing the *67 thing though.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just tell 'em you were "peer pressured" into calling.

We do appreciate it. :)

Does anyone know how DS jr met MP? I was just curious how their relationship started way back when. If it has already been discussed does anyone know the thread? Thanks :)

While I know LE likes to keep info secret, I am not sure it is helpful in actually finding the missing person...IMO the victim should be considered, and located, and should be the priority over the possible future court case. And clearly they need help in finding Michelle...not just Michelle but in so many cases where LE can't find the victim, but also won't release any info that may bring help from the public. Soon it will be too late, due to memories, ability to confirm sightings, etc...

Good point, Clu ...

:waitasec: Also reminds me of Kyron's case ... LE shared nothing, nada, zip ! And there has been NO movement in that case for a long time ... And I know there are many others that can be added to the list ...

:innocent: Sorry ... did not mean to stray O/T ...

But IMO, "keeping a lid on things" is not always in the best interest of finding the missing person ... it might just be that one little bitty detail that could help find the person possibly even alive ...

MOO JMO MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members