FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
--the domestic violence was while in the military in South Carolina 2000

--her death was in Orlando, in 2001

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...th-domestic-battery-wife-dies-of-brain-injury
Missing FL mom's ex charged with domestic battery, wife dies of brain injury
--snipped---

Yupper, that is why I stated, if he was in the military at that time, then the military investigated it. I figured that as much because nothing ever showed up in 2000 for the "domestic violence".

And since his wife died while Dale was in the military prison, there was no chance of him being involved in his wife's demise.

Yupper, that is why I stated, if he was in the military at that time, then the military investigated it. I figured that as much because nothing ever showed up in 2000 for the "domestic violence".

And since his wife died while Dale was in the military prison, there was no chance of him being involved in his wife's demise.

Perhaps not. I still find Sr...somewhat hinky. That is just my smeller though..not based on facts at this time.

I missed you Miss Patty and my WS buddies. I wuz BAAD and had a TO. I get so emotional about injustice to children, no more calling Judges names for shoesies. I give you all permission to stop me next time!!:seeya:

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Perhaps not. I still find Sr...somewhat hinky. That is just my smeller though..not based on facts at this time.

I missed you Miss Patty and my WS buddies. I wuz BAAD and had a TO. I get so emotional about injustice to children, no more calling Judges names for shoesies. I give you all permission to stop me next time!!:seeya:

:welcome: :great:

It's hard to be good sometimes, and I sit on my hands once in a while so I don't get in trouble. Although I find ways to get my point across with lots of love. :) :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member