GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful girl is no longer....she smiled, laughed, ran, skipped, jumped rope while she was alive. She was filled with life, with energy, with hope, with dreams, eager for Christmas to come. Someone evil destroyed her, before she could grow up into a beautiful woman, fall in love, marry, have babies.
What kind of horrible human is it that can sexually abuse a child, then beat the child, and finally dump the child and go on with their life. Just go on with their life, as if nothing important happened. Nothing important, nothing that one would brag about to friends. Someone evil has a deep dark secret. I pray that this creature is quickly found and punished to the full extent of the law.

RIP Sweet little Jorelys....I am so sorry for what you had to endure. Soar with the angels.

I feel like the sickos are winning out there:(..so many similarities to Skylar..I don't think LE is going to have to look to far to find the excrement that committed this sickening crime. Poor Jorelys~may you be at peace and safe from evil. I imagine you are in a much better place. This world has gone to hades. :banghead:

Reminds me of Breeann Rodriguez... both left alone for just a moment while someone ran inside quickly. :(

I am so sorry...that little angel...my heart is breaking for her

how horribble. my heart breaks for her. What kind of monsters do this?

[snip]

Jorelys was last seen at about 5:30 p.m. Friday at a playground at her Canton-area apartment complex, River Ridge. She was being watched by a teenage girl, who also watching several other children, Det. Worthy said Saturday morning.

The teenage girl went back to an apartment to get drinks for the kids. When she returned, Jorelys was gone, Det. Worthy said.

More: http://canton.11alive.com/news/news/92865-canton-police-fear-missing-7-year-old-was-abducted

(snip)

Jorelys disappeared around 5 p.m. while she took a break from playing at the River Ridge complex on River Ridge Drive, police said. She reportedly told other children she was going inside to get drinks, but never returned.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/police-find-body-of-1249642.html

bbm

Maybe this was cleared up earlier, but which is it --- did Jorely leave, or did the sitter leave? It's being reported both ways...

I've been lurking here for years and have never posted. The anger that is flowing through me at yet another child abused and tossed away like trash has finally broken through my extreme shyness. I am sick and tired of the evilness that some people enjoy inflicting on our kids! What can we do as a society to stop this crap??

Can anyone map out the location of the apartment, playground, dumpster, and where the coke cans were found? Curious as to whether the perp stopped her when she was carrying the drinks back out to the other kids and had one with her. It would be good to have an idea of the relative locations anyway.

Can anyone map out the location of the apartment, playground, dumpster, and where the coke cans were found? Curious as to whether the perp stopped her when she was carrying the drinks back out to the other kids and had one with her. It would be good to have an idea of the relative locations anyway.

It would be also nice to know what apartment she lived in, otherwise you really don't know which direction she was coming or going. (I just tried to map it out)

Reminds me of Breeann Rodriguez... both left alone for just a moment while someone ran inside quickly. :(

And in that case the sick perp actually joined in on the initial search. And he was a father in the neighborhood who knew everyone. We should keep that in mind here too.

I am utterly sickened. Another little one found after having been beaten, abused and dumped like trash. I am welling up with tears that I cannot seem to control. I just don't understand what is coming to this world. Who would do such a thing to an innocent little one?

Sometimes I just have to step back, take a deep breath....

I'm sickened.

I'm unfamiliar with her case but I think the timeline is off here given the conflicting info reported....but she may well have gotten drinks as they seem interested in those coke cans but when? I think some of the info is gonna point to someone known to Jorelys be it from visiting the complex or living there or ? IDK~removing children is NOT routine in most cases I've followed. Just hope there is enough evidence to make a solid case.

Hopefully there exists some sort of survellience video of the area. I can't imagine why the LE wouldn't have already looked into that though, so maybe not. But with it having been an apartment complex with many people coming and going at will, SURELY there must be SOMEONE who witnessed some unusual behavior.

And if she went inside and came back out with 4 cola's who were the recipients of the other 3 sodas? What do THEY have to offer in the way of testimony?

After reading some less than stellar reviews of this apartment complex, I'm going to guess there aren't too many surveillance cameras here. Security just didn't sound like it was high on the property manager's list. If there are any, I'd be shocked, and hopefully LE would have already gone through them.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=apar...1&tbnw=191&start=0&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

this is an apartment trash compactor... The bin we saw was not...
IMOO

I just got off the phone with my dad. He used to manage the local (to me)Waste Management years ago. Anyway, I described the container. He said there is a roll off container that is construction size, with an open top. I guess it attaches to something else (over the top?) that compacts the garbage. So it is essentially both a roll-off container, but as one unit with its top, considered to be a compactor. Not sure that's what this is, but it sounds like it. Incidentally, it does look to be a Waste Management container.

Where I've seen them around here (at apartment complexes) is the compactor is placed in a lower area, and there is something built around the upper half, either a wooden or brick, to hide it/look more attractive. There's usually a semi-circle drive around that's elevated so that you can drive right up, and it has either an always open opening to drop the garbage down into, or a laundry chute style opening the you open. I can't find a picture of one, but I've seen/used them. The opening is big enough, you could toss a big ole' TV in it...cause I saw one in the one I used last.

Hopefully there exists some sort of survellience video of the area. I can't imagine why the LE wouldn't have already looked into that though, so maybe not. But with it having been an apartment complex with many people coming and going at will, SURELY there must be SOMEONE who witnessed some unusual behavior.

And if she went inside and came back out with 4 cola's who were the recipients of the other 3 sodas? What do THEY have to offer in the way of testimony?

Two were empty and two were full. If they were connected with the case, I imagine one for J, one for the perp (please be from the perp with fingerprints!) and then ... "just leave the other two right there so I can show you something." :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darbs76