NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of this post;

SpartanWarrior16 minutes ago

The police are giving away too much information, and now the serial killer is one step ahead of detectives in this chilling cat-and-mouse game.

He's likely reading this article online right now, even going so far as commenting on the message board below it, saying something like how the police are giving away too much information, and now the serial killer is one step ahead of detectives in this chilling cat-and-mouse game.

Found in the comments section of this Newsday article

Is this guy just really stupid to post something like this or is it possible that SpartanWarrior16 is our SK?

No evidence was found Monday after about three dozen investigators searched along the South Shore of Long Island for Shannan Gilbert and for clues that might lead them to a suspected serial killer, officials said.

I think it's as simple as LE wants as many people to watch the nationwide special tonight in hopes of identifying some of the victims that likely ran away from their homes far from NY. All of the victims (prior to 2007) are still unidentified (barring JT) because they were likely run away types not from Long Island. All victims from 2007 and on were easily identified. His method and ability to select run-away victims must have expired at the end of 2006...

I saw the update on News12 but was there an actual press conference?

So is the LI serial killer IMO.

I agree. I would bet my 'bottom dollar' that the LI serial killer is strutting about right now in anticpation of the upcoming TV special depicting his crimes. This must be very exciting for a narcissitic psycopath such as he.
:furious:

moo

wm

I agree. I would bet my 'bottom dollar' that the LI serial killer is strutting about right now in anticpation of the upcoming TV special depicting his crimes. This must be very exciting for a narcissitic psycopath such as he.
:furious:

moo

wm

I dunno, it might be too awkward at home as I'm sure his wife want's to watch it too. It will be the least mundane fight for the remote control ever.

No evidence was found Monday after about three dozen investigators searched along the South Shore of Long Island for Shannan Gilbert and for clues that might lead them to a suspected serial killer, officials said.

I think it's as simple as LE wants as many people to watch the nationwide special tonight in hopes of identifying some of the victims that likely ran away from their homes far from NY. All of the victims (prior to 2007) are still unidentified (barring JT) because they were likely run away types not from Long Island. All victims from 2007 and on were easily identified. His method and ability to select run-away victims must have expired at the end of 2006...

If it was simply a ploy for publicity, that's fine with me. The more public attention given to this case, the better. That said, another search in that area is a good idea regardless. It would surprise me if there weren't more bodies in the brushes.

4pm WABC-TV news said NOTHING was found today but they will have a spokesperson for the SCPD tell us at 5pm - why they did the search today.

??????? hello????????
can you say
i'm sitting on PINS AND NEEDLES and very disappointed.
that NOTHING was found!!!!!!!
bwahhhhhhhh

One thing about the special tonight. If the killer is watching, I wonder how he's going to feel when they talk about the toddler. In his mind I'm sure he justifies the murder of prostitutes in some way. But how does he justify killing the child? How could he feel good about that in any way? Perhaps he doesn't have remorse like a fully intellectually functioning human being, but I think even with his totally skewed logic he must be having a hard time justifying leaving that child out there.

One thing about the special tonight. If the killer is watching, I wonder how he's going to feel when they talk about the toddler. In his mind I'm sure he justifies the murder of prostitutes in some way. But how does he justify killing the child? How could he feel good about that in any way? Perhaps he doesn't have remorse like a fully intellectually functioning human being, but I think even with his totally skewed logic he must be having a hard time justifying leaving that child out there.

Sadly, he has no soul.

MOO

wm

Sadly, he has no soul.

MOO

wm

Not entirely true. These people can be gotten to emotionally. There's a story of a woman who was abducted by a serial killer who appealed to him to let her go because her mother had cancer and needed her. He dropped her by the side of the road.

Gary Ridgeway wept in the courtroom when the relative of one of his victims forgave him.

Family members of victims are told to personalize their family members so that the killer or abductor cannot so easily de-personalize them.

I'm not saying this guy has actual compassion like a normal human being, but I'm guessing that he doesn't like to think about the toddler and would get upset to be reminded of it. Not sad upset, agitated upset.

Tonight we will hear on A&E how at least one of the victims started as a stripper at a local strip club before she was lured into prostitution. Listen to the family interviews for the details.

Not entirely true. These people can be gotten to emotionally. There's a story of a woman who was abducted by a serial killer who appealed to him to let her go because her mother had cancer and needed her. He dropped her by the side of the road.

Gary Ridgeway wept in the courtroom when the relative of one of his victims forgave him.

Family members of victims are told to personalize their family members so that the killer or abductor cannot so easily de-personalize them.

I'm not saying this guy has actual compassion like a normal human being, but I'm guessing that he doesn't like to think about the toddler and would get upset to be reminded of it. Not sad upset, agitated upset.

Clem, thanks for getting me back to objective thinking. I get what you are saying about the emotional aspect of these unusual people.

respectfully snipped~~~~

Not sad upset, agitated upset

You nailed it with that quote. Thanks.

wm

thanks for the link. I like the new guy, he's intimidating and dead serious. He gives off the vibe that this SK will be caught. I never want to be pulled over by that guy.

So the search today had NOTHING to do with the Mob arrests last week. It had EVERYTHING to do with the FBI flyover from April. Thank you very much!

Hey Truth, you joke about the Sharktopus but, believe me, they can really see it. The cameras are very specialized and can find Sharktopus and anything else you want to bury. Here is some good info:

http://news.discovery.com/tech/hyperspectral-imaging-dead-bodies.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member