FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I salute the men and women of OSD...they are leaving no stone unturned in the effort to find Michelle. Praying they find her....soon!

Thank you for the great pics. I love that you were eyeing all the locks on the gates, lol, like a true sleuther. :)

Sleuther/Land Surveyor...kinda overlaps.
Thanks! Just trying to add another angle. I would like to think that if it were me in Michelle's position that someone would be out there, even if they were looking alone. And in different areas than the LE. I know the LE is doing everything possible. I would just feel silly submitting a tip that I could check out like that and see if something were obviously out of place...

Are you freaking kidding me??????

"Meanwhile, a link for donations has been posted on a Facebook page for Smith's "friends and supporters," seeking $5,000 in support.

The post says Smith "hasn't worked in two weeks because he is at home taking care of the two children" and "things are getting tight." The link was posted on Wednesday, but by this afternoon, only $200 had been collected."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rker-missing-orlando-20111209,0,5665822.story

It's not like he is busy searching!!!!!!

They are searching those places for a reason. Surely they either got tips or found something on her phone to make them go to these 2 locations. Would it be possible for them to subpoena DS phone records? What if HE had GPS turned on and this is his movements that day and the days following her disappearance?

"Meanwhile, a link for donations has been posted on a Facebook page for Smith's "friends and supporters," seeking $5,000 in support.

The post says Smith "hasn't worked in two weeks because he is at home taking care of the two children" and "things are getting tight." The link was posted on Wednesday, but by this afternoon, only $200 had been collected."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rker-missing-orlando-20111209,0,5665822.story

Someone should post not to contribute. Maybe Sr will sell some of his property to care for his Grandchildren. NOT.

Unbelievable! Is he trying to get a lotta quick cash so he can get the "He-- out of Dodge"?

Nauseating. Even moreso that people are gullible enough to give to that person.

Unbelievable! Is he trying to get a lotta quick cash so he can get the "He-- out of Dodge"?

That did run through my head....why a specific amount? And totally OT a friend swore to me that if I put vick's vapor rub on my feet and put on socks it would help my cold.....I just did and OMG ewwwwwwwwww.

....and I so hope things are getting tight...like a noose around his neck!:maddening:

Did anything come from the posting last night about Dale Sr.'s court record? I have looked back at some posts but haven't seen anything. Thanks.

Thanks, I asked Dr. Google and once you turn location services on, on the iphone, it enables for the 911 to locate your position and then there are subcategories for other location services (facebook, camera, etc.)

So if location services is off, the 911 doesn't work either? I have an Iphone and went into Location Services (I always keep it on) and don't see anything to do with 911 or GPS so maybe that's right.

"Orlando police said they are searching retention ponds near Orange Blossom Trail and Jordan Avenue. We're told the canal is behind a house on Chaucer Lane, which is owned by Dale Smith Sr., the father of Michelle Parker's ex-fiance Dale Smith II.

Divers say the canal is about five feet deep, and the water is very murky and hard to see in."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...ch-sites-for-Michelle-Parker-in-Orange-County

ps. . . . the afkbpo.......
means something like "all for keeping the basement link on the front page" . . . . etc (search basement party better than a rant thread here on WS)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Se...08,600,601,602,603,604&NodeDesc=Orange+County

You have to root out the charges on the non-related; the reason I ran it just on Smith, Dale is because sometimes they don't add all the info and too specific a search omits relevent data.

Anyone know if there is an Obie Dewayne in the family? I only ask because of the charges against him and the similarity of the name. If he is related, it could be nothing less than a family MO.

"Orlando police said they are searching retention ponds near Orange Blossom Trail and Jordan Avenue. We're told the canal is behind a house on Chaucer Lane, which is owned by Dale Smith Sr., the father of Michelle Parker's ex-fiance Dale Smith II.

Divers say the canal is about five feet deep, and the water is very murky and hard to see in."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...ch-sites-for-Michelle-Parker-in-Orange-County

ps. . . . the afkbpo.......
means something like "all for keeping the basement link on the front page" . . . . etc (search basement party better than a rant thread here on WS)

Murky doesn't begin to describe the water in that canal. I hope the divers get all their shots and a few weeks of antibiotics after swimming in there.

I can understand the suspicion surrounding DS Jr... However isn't it a little too presumptuous to be convicting/sentencing and measuring out the rope to hang the guy?

The first problem is proving there was indeed a crime. All that is known is MP didn't return home, that's not proof of a crime. (Yes, I know and I do agree it's unusual for someone not to return home) However, from a legal perspective if your over 18 you don't have to come home if you choose not to. I believe this is why LE is being extremely cautious. They first and foremost need to prove there was a crime and without some form of evidence that limits them greatly to how much they can do.

No doubt LE have good cause to suspect DS Jr. However, a person having motive doesn't imply they actually did anything. And without further proof I hesitate in saying DS Jr is anything more than a person who had a possible motive. I think other possibilities exist and we would all do wise to consider them instead of just DS Jr. If we are truly to be fair and reasonable that is?

I can understand the suspicion surrounding DS Jr... However isn't it a little too presumptuous to be convicting/sentencing and measuring out the rope to hang the guy?

The first problem is proving there was indeed a crime. All that is known is MP didn't return home, that's not proof of a crime. (Yes, I know and I do agree it's unusual for someone not to return home) However, from a legal perspective if your over 18 you don't have to come home if you choose not to. I believe this is why LE is being extremely cautious. They first and foremost need to prove there was a crime and without some form of evidence that limits them greatly to how much they can do.

No doubt LE have good cause to suspect DS Jr. However, a person having motive doesn't imply they actually did anything. And without further proof I hesitate in saying DS Jr is anything more than a person who had a possible motive. I think other possibilities exist and we would all do wise to consider them instead of just DS Jr. If we are truly to be fair and reasonable that is?

I don't think LE names someone a suspect until they have done all that you suggested. It's very rare that they name a suspect.............

They didn't just say he had motive....they said he was the "Prime Suspect" so far the only announced suspect. A Judge also signed off on the warrant on Sr's house and they must have probable cause for a warrant so...they have something...we just do not know what it is yet. His violent past and being involved in one murder, that we know of....well that is just too stinky.
MOO I wasn't saying he should be hung....I was saying that I hope things are getting "tight" as referred to on FB...tight as a noose around his neck...meaning that I hope he feels the pressure from LE and is uncomfortable, extremely. I don't like abusers of women and people who assault and particpate in murder....hope they are all uncomfortable.

I agree that the LE should explore all leads, including those not related to DS. But someone that is vindictive enough to (allegedly) have left their sigificant other on the side of the road with no shoes or abandon them 8 hours away (from ABC news) from home, not to mention who has a history of domestic violence...To ignore those points would be unwise.
Also, being as local as you are, you know the amount of domestic violence related murders we have in this area in the past 5 years or so...it's astounding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther