FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall saying I have so much to say just that I wasn't sure what I could say so I was keeping my mouth shut.. I have emailed Tricia with my number so I'm just patiently waiting.

Are you currently in contact with Jr? I wonder why it is taking so long for you to get verified!?!?

I've been trying to find pictures or footage of DS Sr's house at the time of the raid to see if there is a Hummer anywhere near the house. While there is not a Hummer, there is a black SUV in the driveway. It appears to have a trailer hitch on this video...

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=...wsvideo/cfn/MICHELLE-PARKER-CELL-PHONE-VO.flv

Here's a screen shot of the SUV from that video...

20t45tj.jpg

So this may have been the vehicle that the neighbour supposedly saw pulling a boat the next day.

What I do remember about a black SUV was the video surveillence footage from the day that MP went missing and that a black SUV (not a Hummer) went by the house at 5:17pm. Here is a screencap of that....

35n7a1h.png

It is the picture in the top left hand corner.

Now I know that black SUV's are very common but can anyone tell if they look similar?

Awww...thank you :) but not to worry I just drove by on my way into town. I had to pass by it anyways. I didn't stop and won't. Promise.

Coolness factor. :rocker:

Regardless, stay safe. :seeya:

Here is a screen shot from the Friends and Supporters page.

You click on the "GIVE" button and it starts taking you through the Papal process. During that process it says the money is managed by Dale Smith.

I hovered my mouse over that to create the pop up and show that this account is indeed linked to DS's facebook account. DS provided a Paypal address and linked the pages together. Only he can do that or someone he gives his password to. Im not saying he personally set the page up, but he did set up the fundraiser.

View attachment 20222
The fund razr link was definately created by Dale Smith from within his FB page. You can see that when you go to the friends and supporters site and click on the fundrazr to give funds. Also FWIW I would never give out my paypal password to anyone, so I highly doubt that Dale gave out that info in order to let them send money directly to his bank account. It certainly appears to me that not only did he create the fundrazr link, but I also think it is highly likely that he created the friends and supporters page. So MN may not have known about it and his client may have told him that he did not know about it either, I personally think DS is not being very forthcoming with his attorney... JMO

Had a thought...I'm sure it's been discussed before and I just missed it. What if Dale didn't dispose of the body (assuming he did harm Michelle) until after the kids went to sleep? He could have put the kids to bed and left them at home...I've said it before and I'll say it again...someone who physically hurts their mother in front of children, throws infant car seats etc isn't a responsible parent. Therefore, it's not unfathomable that he could have left them alone to take care of business. And, that would really widen the possible distance that he drove if he had eight plus hours to do it...Just a thought.

But...If he had access to the property, it would be a good place to hide a body thinking LE would never look there for that same reason as stated above...Just my mind going in a rabbit hole!

True, true. I was remembering how it was when people would drive down to our property. We were quite rural, so you really noticed vehicles intruding. But if he had access in some way to that place and wouldn't have someone revealing later on that he'd been there, then I see your point.

I somehow missed that this was supposed to be a psychic tip. I was figuring maybe someone was remembering something they'd seen there on the dates in question. I mean no offense to anyone who follows the psychic stuff, but I'm thoroughly skeptical about it myself. Totally moo, however! Does LE really follow those sorts of tips?

Another question--why can't hon3yb33 post right now while she's still waiting for this approval? Couldn't she just say IMO or MOO and say what she wants? I'm really interested in hearing what you have to say, hon3yb33, and getting a chance to perhaps ask questions of you.

The fund razr link was definately created by Dale Smith from within his FB page. You can see that when you go to the friends and supporters site and click on the fundrazr to give funds. Also FWIW I would never give out my paypal password to anyone, so I highly doubt that Dale gave out that info in order to let them send money directly to his bank account. It certainly appears to me that not only did he create the fundrazr link, but I also think it is highly likely that he created the friends and supporters page. So MN may not have known about it and his client may have told him that he did not know about it either, I personally think DS is not being very forthcoming with his attorney... JMO

He wouldn't have to give anyone his paypal password. All they would need is an email address and they can send money to his paypal account from their own account. He could then divert money from his paypal account to his bank account himself. Or from his bank account to his paypal. For anyone to deposit money directly in his bank account, they would also need his account number, and surely he is not that stupid!

I've been trying to find pictures or footage of DS Sr's house at the time of the raid to see if there is a Hummer anywhere near the house. While there is not a Hummer, there is a black SUV in the driveway. It appears to have a trailer hitch on this video...

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=...wsvideo/cfn/MICHELLE-PARKER-CELL-PHONE-VO.flv

20t45tj.jpg

So this may have been the vehicle that the neighbour supposedly saw pulling a boat the next day.

What I do remember about a black SUV was the video surveillence footage from the day that MP went missing and that a black SUV (not a Hummer) went by the house at 5:17pm. Here is a screencap of that....

35n7a1h.png

Now I know that black SUV's are very common but can anyone tell if they look similar?

They are not the same. The one in the driveway in the top photo is a Ford, I am fairly certain an Explorer. The one in the surveillance photo looks like a Hummer.

20t45tj.jpg

35n7a1h.png

They are different SUVs. The one in the driveway is definitely a Ford, looks like an Explorer, but maybe an Expedition, while the one on surveillance looks to be a Hummer. There is a spare tire mount on the back of the surveillance SUV from what I can see, while the Ford does not have one, and the Ford's bumper and molding are a different color from the body, while the surveillance SUV is all one color. The surveillance SUV has the boxy, angular shape of the Hummer, and is definitely not a Ford based on its shape.

Forgive me for just jumping in cause I'm not caught up and have to go back and resume reading but just wanted to say...

As I finish up my Christmas shopping and anticipate the excitement of my little one on Christmas morning, Michelle is on my mind. It breaks my heart that her children have to face this special time without her. It sickens me to no end that some took their mother from them. It grieves me endlessly that they don't know or understand why mommy is not coming home. The damage and repercussions of one senseless act will cut deep in these children forever. Why, oh Why, did this have to happen to them????

May God be with them and cradle them with his love as they endure the absence of their mother. May someone or something lead to Michelle to bring her home. I pray for you and your children Michelle!!!!

I dont recall saying I have so much to say just that I wasn't sure what I could say so I was keeping my mouth shut.. I have emailed Tricia with my number so I'm just patiently waiting.

Waitng patiently is so hard to do some times....or send an email again incase the first didnt go thru...

I'm going to the 'Hair Wars For the Love of Michelle' benefit tomorrow night. This will be the first time back for me since going to the fundraiser at The Barn. I live approx 3 1/2 hours from Orlando. That first week she went missing I was in Orlando for a training seminar with my job. During our down time I met up with the family and friends at the post they set up and I volunteered to hand out fliers. I really connected with Yvonne (Michelle's mother). She is a gracious, warm woman whom my heart breaks for.

My heart is also broken for Michelle's three innocent children. I can't imagine having to answer the " When is Mommy coming back home?" questions or see what this has done to her 11 year old son.

To see Dalejr "like" the 'Friends and Supporters of the Dale Smith" page on his Facebook account deeply disturbs me. (among countless other things). I don't see where he has "liked" the "Missing Michelle Parker" page aka MOTHER to his two children. (unless I missed it) Yes, I know this may not be 'such a big deal'
to others. It is to me. It's understandable to not like or care for an ex; however, when that ex is the mother of your children then that certainly changes things. Or it SHOULD. It is said 'one of the very best thing you can do for your children is to love and respect their mother.' At the very least get along with and be kind to their mother. Perhaps even rally behind their mother's family and show your support and your determination to bring your children's mother back to them because "they need their mother." They sure do need their mother. They want their mother. Cry for their mother. Wish for their mother. It is their mommy! My heart aches for them. The loss profound. I pray every night and day for those children and Michelle's family to be reunited with their mother, their daughter, their sister alive and well. Sadly to say, my hope has faded. It seems something tragic has happened to their mother.

If Dalejr is innocent I just do not understand him. IMO innocent people don't "lawyer up." I had the chance to volunteer a few years back for a missing children's foundation and I met Mark Klaas. (Founder of Klasskids Foundation for Children) He told us what he went through when his daughter, Polly, went missing. He gave us the stats on all the missing persons cases he has since gotten involved with and he said when a person that is close with the victim cannot be cleared when police attempt that raises a Red Flag. As we know stats show it's usually someone close to the victim. So, if one is innocent and you want your children's mother to be found asap because "your kids need their mother" you'd think you would go ahead and tell the authorities "Ill do whatever you need, want, right now because I need you to find my children's mother!" Because you want them to move on from you so they can look elsewhere. Right?

Unless, of course, you weren't completely innocent or innocent at all.

I can't think of any other explanation to not cooperate with the authorities to be cleared. Especially when so much is at stake. This is the Mother of your children here. I definitely cannot think of any other explanation to not only not cooperate but also to get an attorney. And right away.

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck......IMO.

Applying logic, connecting the dots, IMO how can it not be a duck? That's not a real question. I know many people will probably have lots to disagree with what I've said. The above is only my opinion. How I see it. I've read everything I could get my hands on regarding this case. I've met the family twice now. I'll be supporting them tomorrow night in Orlando at the Hair Wars benefit for Michelle Parker's children. Btw Michelle's daughter looks so much like her mother especially her eyes and smile. Just a beautiful little girl. I saw the twins pictures on the "friends and supporters of Dale Smith" facebook page. Though I could barely read most of the comments over there. Ridiculous at best. IMO.

I ask myself, 'could Dale have hated Michelle more than he loves his children?'

I hope not. Because "those children do need their mother. "

******** just my opinions nothing more ~ nothing less. Everyone has them. :seeya: **********

I'm going to the 'Hair Wars For the Love of Michelle' benefit tomorrow night. This will be the first time back for me since going to the fundraiser at The Barn.

Be safe! Let us know how it went. :)

To see Dalejr "like" the 'Friends and Supporters of the Dale Smith" page on his Facebook account deeply disturbs me. (among countless other things). I don't see where he has "liked" the "Missing Michelle Parker" page aka MOTHER to his two children. (unless I missed it) Yes, I know this may not be 'such a big deal'
to others. It is to me.

Sorry I snipped your awesome quote. I haven't been to his Friends and Supporters page. But that is interesting to me that it hasn't put a "like" for her page. This is about Michelle being missing and the children, two of which they share. At the very least, he has been named the Prime Suspect in Michelle's disappearance and you would think that you would want to show that you are on-board with any searches or any benefits that would help your own children. I believe in my heart he is guilty. My gut tells me that. But in playing Devil's advocate...(assuming he is not guilty...which I totally think that he is involved in whatever happened to Michelle)...he would insist that his page be linked to the search for her. As far as I know, her family, has not said outright that he is guilty...From my own perspective, they have given him the same treatment, mostly, that Laci Peterson's family gave to Scott Peterson, initially. Dale's behavior is very odd to me.

I am still debating about going to Orlando myself. Michelle and I are virtually the same age, and I can't help but wonder if I had run in similar circles if I lived in Orlando, if we would have been friends. It just makes me heartsick. I think of my friend, Murray, and all of the promise that she had...and her life was snuffed out by a demented, scary and hateful human being. I hope against hope that Michelle just ran away...but honestly, it doesn't feel like her life story will have a happy ending. :(

I'm going to the 'Hair Wars For the Love of Michelle' benefit tomorrow night. This will be the first time back for me since going to the fundraiser at The Barn. I live approx 3 1/2 hours from Orlando. That first week she went missing I was in Orlando for a training seminar with my job. During our down time I met up with the family and friends at the post they set up and I volunteered to hand out fliers. I really connected with Yvonne (Michelle's mother). She is a gracious, warm woman whom my heart breaks for.

My heart is also broken for Michelle's three innocent children. I can't imagine having to answer the " When is Mommy coming back home?" questions or see what this has done to her 11 year old son.

to others. It is to me. It's understandable to not like or care for an ex; however, when that ex is the mother of your children then that certainly changes things. Or it SHOULD. It is said 'one of the very best thing you can do for your children is to love and respect their mother.' At the very least get along with and be kind to their mother. Perhaps even rally behind their mother's family and show your support and your determination to bring your children's mother back to them because "they need their mother." They sure do need their mother. They want their mother. Cry for their mother. Wish for their mother. It is their mommy! My heart aches for them. The loss profound. I pray every night and day for those children and Michelle's family to be reunited with their mother, their daughter, their sister alive and well. Sadly to say, my hope has faded. It seems something tragic has happened to their mother.

If Dalejr is innocent I just do not understand him. IMO innocent people don't "lawyer up." I had the chance to volunteer a few years back for a missing children's foundation and I met Mark Klaas. (Founder of Klasskids Foundation for Children) He told us what he went through when his daughter, Polly, went missing. He gave us the stats on all the missing persons cases he has since gotten involved with and he said when a person that is close with the victim cannot be cleared when police attempt that raises a Red Flag. As we know stats show it's usually someone close to the victim. So, if one is innocent and you want your children's mother to be found asap because "your kids need their mother" you'd think you would go ahead and tell the authorities "Ill do whatever you need, want, right now because I need you to find my children's mother!" Because you want them to move on from you so they can look elsewhere. Right?

I can't think of any other explanation to not cooperate with the authorities to be cleared. Especially when so much is at stake. This is the Mother of your children here. I definitely cannot think of any other explanation to not only not cooperate but also to get an attorney. And right away.

Applying logic, connecting the dots, IMO how can it not be a duck? That's not a real question. I know many people will probably have lots to disagree with what I've said. The above is only my opinion. How I see it. I've read everything I could get my hands on regarding this case. I've met the family twice now. I'll be supporting them tomorrow night in Orlando at the Hair Wars benefit for Michelle Parker's children. Btw Michelle's daughter looks so much like her mother especially her eyes and smile. Just a beautiful little girl. I saw the twins pictures on the "friends and supporters of Dale Smith" facebook page. Though I could barely read most of the comments over there. Ridiculous at best. IMO.

******** just my opinions nothing more ~ nothing less. Everyone has them. :seeya: **********

I do think DS Jr.is responsible. I do, however, believe innocent people sometimes lawyer up, because the police can more easily pin something on somebody and get them to confess to things they didn't do when a lawyer isn't present.

I was accused of doing something at work years ago I absolutely did not do, and actually didn't even happen at all. I shared all the information my superiors asked for over a few meetings, until they said they said they had no choice but to get the police involved because they needed to investigate things they had no power to look into. At that point, I felt the need to hire an attorney, just to have someone represent me at the interview with police and protect my job, and I knew I was innocent of any wrongdoing. In the end, I was never charged with anything, I had one short interview with police that my lawyer attended, I kept my job, which I still have, and the investigation ended shortly after the interview.

I have no criminal history whatsoever, but I felt that like being interviewed by police with nobody there on my side could be a bad decision. I think it's smart for people to hire an attorney when suspected of wrongdoing and the police interview them, guilty or innocent.

They are different SUVs. The one in the driveway is definitely a Ford, looks like an Explorer, but maybe an Expedition, while the one on surveillance looks to be a Hummer. There is a spare tire mount on the back of the surveillance SUV from what I can see, while the Ford does not have one, and the Ford's bumper and molding are a different color from the body, while the surveillance SUV is all one color. The surveillance SUV has the boxy, angular shape of the Hummer, and is definitely not a Ford based on its shape.

Thanks, Kamille, for staying on top of our links/resources and continuing to find different angles!
You are awesome!:great:

Thanks for going to the benefit for Michelle tomorrow. It is inspiring to hear from people like you who go the "extra mile' to help in these searches!

I've thought that also about DS2 and his family....maybe they weren't big fans of Michelle but wouldn't you leave all this behind for the children and get involved when their mother is missing...

I don't understand why the Smith Family was not out there in the beginning showing support and looking , answering calls, handing out flyer's...doing a few little interviews like anyone who is innocent might do...you know the normal kind of things compassionate families do...Of Course they would know that their son would have to be cleared as he was the last person to see Michelle but not uniting with the Parkers for the common purpose of finding Michelle raises flags to me also.

It could be media spin but I just got the sense they wanted to take the children and hide or separate and forget about what has happened to Michelle.

DaleJr's Mother not getting involved is really strange to me...usually its the Moms that communicate to each other and make family plans and cried on each others shoulder etc and they form a bond and bring the families closer.

I wonder how much in the past these women have talked to each other.. the Parkers seems very cordial...and I dont think they would have refused Dales mom reaching out.

Even bringing water and cookies out to the searchers would be nice...

To me and this is just my opinion if they would have out there helping it might improve the image of their son...Not saying he is guilty but its best to act as normal and innocent as possible. Take the poly or have it done independently.

Again this is just an observation and opinion...and what we perceive as normal doesn't always happen and that doesn't mean they are guilty of anything but you cant help to sit back and think about their actions :waitasec:

JMO

PS ::yourock:

I believe he is a cabinet installer so I don't think he would be working around new cement being poured unless he is installing cabinets in an area where new homes are being built. How big is Titusville and are there any new home developments there at the moment?

Titusville is a relatively small town. We are somewhat "big" in landmass- but we are a "bedroom" community to Orlando. There are a lot of half finished housing developments in town, that were started right before the market crashed - some houses go in every now and then, but I can't think of too many major areas being built up. There is a development off of Garden st road that's had several houses going in in recent months- however, i've only heard he did cabinets, I haven't heard that he would be dong concrete pouring type stuff.

I do not know if LE searched the wooded area where an individual claims he saw Dale's truck coming out of the woods in Daytona. I know it was discussed in one of the threads.

Can you link me to where that was discussed? I remember a "tip" that she had been spotted in daytona, and a tip that he had been seen parked on the side of the road and coming out of the woods , but the one I'm recalling was SR 528 (or was it 520? those two are so close together I mix them up frequently) . I must have missed that one about the woods in daytona, TIA.

I had to go by this "Bee Place" today. This is the shortest way for me to get into town. The one on Colonial (route 50)

It is a house with a out building. I looked both times and I did not see any bee hives. The house is a pukey orange color trimmed in purple. It is fenced and gated. Somebody lives there.

Am I going crazy, or isn't there an area off of 50 with a bunch of white little bee houses right off of the road? Visible from the road? Or am I thinking of 528? I want to say it's 50, in the bithlo-ish area, but maybe I'm just loosing it...

I know I pass it on my way to orlando---i just can't remember which road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike