IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
this could be true but she didnt appear to be paralyzed in the pic of her sitting on the couch. my brother was paralyzed and he would not have been able to sit up like she was or hold his legs close together like she is able to.

I don't know about being paralyzed, but I think she may be mentally handicapped. :twocents:

There are still many many unanswered questions. I for one would like to know when Tarah married her current husband. She and her husband, I add husband because she is currently a married woman and her husband agreed to move with her and I think one of his children to this trailor park. If I have the family dynamics right, I think one of the children was his?

Very sad all around. :(

FB trail says they were married Dec 21 2009, per current husband.

I just caught the end of Nancy Grace. Some woman was on justifying a psych eval of MP saying that yes, he hid the identifying parts of Aliahna but he hid them in his own freezer, and that he didn't have a violent record.

Really, lady? First of all, he likely hid them in his freezer because he didn't have a chance yet to get them out and hide them in different locations all over the county as he undoubtedly planned. It took hours to freeze her and chop her to pieces (after which he had a relaxing little, nap). By then the girls were awake. Soon, Aliahna was reported missing and he had all eyes on him. No opportunity to hide the evidence.

And he most certainly did have a violent record. battery of a firefighter or law enforcement official is "violent".

It burns me up when illogical or ill informed statements like that lady made are allowed to go unchallenged, especially when such public statement could influence a future jury. (Although, I am not TOO worried about that in this horrific case). I'm just sick of excuses and justifications. Nothing justifies a thing like this. MP knew full well, IMO, what he was doing. He coldly executed his plan after his fun house of terror was coming to an end when the girls were due to go back home. Ugh.

BBM: bus driver, he hit a metro bus driver in Miami-Dade County, FL (article linked in an earlier post)

More precisely, it makes no sense as anything other than an alibi. Consider:

The excuse for having the little girls sleep elsewhere at night was that dad worked at night.... wait, what?

It would be one thing (irresponsible perhaps, but at least plausible) if, mom being sick and all, they had asked a neighbor to help watch the kids during the day while dad was sleeping. That's not what happened though. Nor did they ask this best buddy to come to their house and watch the kids there, nor did dad ask Mike if he could crash on his couch during this Christmas break (if his undisturbed daytime sleep was so critical).

The work is an alibi. The hours are an alibi. The flu was an alibi.

:clap:

No, we don't know where the other two little girls are and if they are safe. I also question the law-sex offenders are supposed to live in certain areas-that's fine, they have to live somewhere. But it appears there is nothing in the law to prevent people with children from also living in those areas.

There is not and I don't think there can be legally without violating fair housing laws. Familial status is a protected class, RSO's are not. It's up to the prospective home owner or renter to do their own research on RSO's, crime stats, schools, housing values.. or any number of things one would choose or not when considering housing.

As far as we know there hasn't been any reported history with CPS with this family.

I'm still perplexed on why Aliahna's stepdad agreed to move to this trailer park. One parent blinded by perceived family devotion, but here we have TWO parents who willingly chose to move to this neighborhood with their kids. I don't even want to begin to contemplate why stepdad didn't put his foot down with a resounding, no we are not moving into that trailer park. Your dad can move to an available apartment near our home (If he was not allowed to live with children) but we are not moving ours there.

I personally think Nancy just gets things like that out of thin air. When were these children even supposed to go home? In time to get their supposed Christmas presents?
Personally, I don't think NG pulled these things out of thin air tonight. "Most" children would be at home during their Christmas vacation from school, and "most" children would have presents waiting for them to open on Christmas day. We do not know if this "family" or the "babysitter" had presents for Aliahna, but that does not matter, she will never open any present again. Any parent who is so "sick" to leave their 3 girls in the custody of a "family friend", caretaker to a RSO, wasn't thinking of their girls, Christmas, or presents. They were only thinking of themselves.

NG did a great job tonight, the Sheriff did a great job. I applaud all who helped lock this monster up so soon, and pray for swift justice. I cried tonight watching the show. Never once did I think about previous cases or NG, I thought about this little child, who died such a horrific death.

I believe, IMO, many other details will be released about the neglect, disregard etc..of this disabled child. It will not get any better, won't be any prettier. This is just ugly. Pure evil.

Aliahna and any other child brought into this world, deserves BETTER!!

I have been following this thread diligently from the beginning and just caught up with today's posts. One would think I could not be shocked again after all we witness here on a daily basis... but this is most horrible. And Shocking. Must each evil always trump the ones before? There doesn't seem to be a bottom to it (evil). No other words.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...31qHGA?docId=25493145c7404278b357f0defb9074d5

I am confused (not shockingly) by the above quote from Shumaker!! My understanding from another MSM (?) earlier in this thread, stated that Lemmons family had asked Plumadore to quit his job and move to FW to help them with dad??? Now Shumaker is saying HE introduced them??

eta: (saw this at second reading)

Little -- I didn't see anywhere that MP was a child molester? Did i miss that??? Going to re-read!

Yes! "Shumaker said he introduced MP to Lemmon shortly after MP moved into the trailer park, and MP moved in with Lemmon a few days later. Shumaker said he knew Lemmon because they were both sex offenders and were in jail together -- Lemmon was a sex offender convicted of child molesting in March 2006."

So, MP, close family friend, was introduced by another RSO to "RSO Lemmon" in Fort Wayne after 2006 (which was the conviction, but don't know when they met in jail/released). IIRC another RSO saying MP & Lemmon knew each other for 4 years

There was an article not MSM-standard (link in above post) which noted that in Nov 2007 MP was arrested in NC . . . "Sheriff Len Hagaman said that Michael Plumadore was in Watauga & registered as a sex offender on November 29th of 2007 when found by a sex offender check, and found him to be a fugitive from Indiana at that time."

<modsnip>

picture of him from IN RSO dB (he may be now)

images

Thanks for this KrimeKat -- any chance you could repost the link? There seems to be some question as to this guy's identity. Are we sure this is gpa? How did we match them up? Just the name posted in MSM with the RSO database?

Thanks so much for your help!

Salem

Sorry if this has been posted....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...children-risk-murder-suspect-article-1.997669

Mother of slain 9-year-old girl Aliahna Lemmon had asked if her children could be at risk from murder suspect

"Tarah Souders had moved kids to run-down trailer park teeming with convicted sex offenders, including her father"

She looks so much like Zahra in this photo.

Yes, she reminds me of Zahra too. She's was a beautiful little girl with those pretty eyes and prominent apple cheeks. Looks like a little girl version of Glen Close, imo.

Did anyone notice the head injury on MP? On the side of his forehead and the side of his face? Do we know anything about that? tia

For those that are constructing a time line for MP.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/man-held-in-slaying-dismemberment-of-girl-has-2061144.html

Michael Plumadore, 39, lived in a duplex in the 200 block of Southview Drive for about four months from November 2001 to March 2002, according to public records and credit reports.

According to records, Plumadore is also linked to an address in the 1800 block of Highway 70 in Okeechobee, where he apparently lived from March to July 2001.

Also 4400 block of Northwest 35th Court in Miami (no specific date for that one).

In 2000 sentenced to one year probation for pleading guilty to battery in Miami-Dade.

In 1999 arrested for car theft.

Arrest warrant issued in June 2000 for failure to report to Probation officer and attend anger management.

Probably already known and might be already posted, I was looking for info on a cold case and stumbled across that.

For Aliahna- I'm so sorry you didn't have protection- you deserved a life free of worry and fear. You have many people on your side who love you and will champion your life. God bless you sweetheart and may He cradle you in his hands.

Such a senseless murder.......yet again.

http://news.yahoo.com/slain-ind-girls-grandfather-sex-offender-231213496.html

--why would she ask her father if the "trusted family friend" would be a risk ??

--the RSO's are given a map on where TO live...??

-- speculation on my part: TS knew her father was an RSO & that the trailer park was full of RSOs & that birds of a feather & all . . . IMHO, of course

-- Maps provided by IDoC & a local mission showing areas legally away from schools & daycare centers (typical, I've worked for a Catholic mission in the City which does this & the maps are supplied by MoDoC)

Thanks for this KrimeKat -- any chance you could repost the link? There seems to be some question as to this guy's identity. Are we sure this is gpa? How did we match them up? Just the name posted in MSM with the RSO database?

Thanks so much for your help!

Salem

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IN640670/James-E-Lemmon.html

name & address

++++

And add'l information from http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289939/1002/LOCAL

In 2005, Lemmon was charged with three counts of child molestation. According to a probable cause affidavit, Lemmon had performed various sexual acts on a young girl from 1996 to 2003. He had baby-sat for the girl and her younger brother at his home while their mother worked. He stopped baby-sitting for the children in 2003, when the girl was 13. In 2004, the girl told her parents that Lemmon had inappropriately touched her during the past several years.

Other articles report he was convicted Mar 2006.

:bump: for those who were not here in the thread earlier . . .

Before I re-open this thread, please review:

1.) NO linking to any Facebook pages except those of the mother and/or perp. Absolutely NO LINKING TO ANY FACEBOOK "SUPPORT" TYPE PAGES unless they have been mod-approved. As of now, there are none of those.

2.) The link to one of those FB pages perpetuated a rampant RUMOR that the mother is paralyzed. I seriously doubt that is the case or MSM would have reported it by now. That is EXACTLY why we don't allow FB discussions from those pages to be brought over here. It confuses the situation and leads to misinformation.

3.) While I completely understand the anger directed toward the mom and grandmother, keep in mind we don't allow bashing for the sake of bashing ANYONE here. I understand as well as anyone the emotional toll the facts of this case are taking, HOWEVER that does not give everyone free reign to relentlessly bash.

I read the last 100 or so posts and removed quite a few - mainly those perpetuating the FB paralyzation rumor. If anyone can provide me a MSM link, we will open it up for discussion. Otherwise, stay away...far away from that discussion.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member