IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longest relationship michaellen has been in was over 1 year long..................

Any way to tell when that account was set up, and just out of curiousity how the hell did you find that.

I don't see a date of sign up, but on his MySpace it shows his name as Michael Len, so I just googled it. Didn't find much else though. Some gaming profiles but hard to know if they are his??

Plenty of Fish was one of his "activities" on FB. *gag*

Today, I read an article about a murder of a ten year old in Massachusetts. Holly Piirainen, she was 10, she and her brother went to see a neighbor's puppies while visiting their grandparents, and her brother was the only one to return. Happened in August, I think, of 1993. The LE on her case announced yesterday that there was a break in her case. SHe was dumped in woods and not found for a couple of months. Her cause of death is undetermined as far as I know.

LE said that the break they got was forensic, but I found it odd. Little girl close in age to Aliahna. Dumped away from her home. 1993 would mean that MP was 21(?), plenty old enough to kill a ten year old. Break in her case announced just a few days after MP's arrest, after 18 years.
http://www.ctcoldcases.com/Massachusetts.html
Overview of Holly's case here and it's link to Molly Bish.

Can't find a link to MP and Massachusetts, but I'm digging to be totally sure I can't link him there.

Where...just where...is there any bit of report/proof/evidence of this?

I could have sworn that I was in a victim-friendly forum, and last time I checked the mother of a murdered child is considered a victim until such time as PROOF is offered up that the mother is involved in that murder.

This family has been accused of everything from child *advertiser censored* to pimping to prostitution to drugs to dog abandonment, for krike's sake. And yet there has been nothing...not one single solitary legitimate link that I have seen...posted to logically lead to any of those conclusions!

If we were to go back through these case threads and replace "she" and "these people" with "African American" or "Hispanic" or "Jew," the whole place would be up in arms, screaming about the injustice and the stereotypes. But for some reason (and we all know the reason) it's been perfectly okay for otherwise perfectly sensible people to totally and completely trash this family. It is beyond disgusting.

Give me proof that this woman has done the things she's being accused of, and I'll be pizzed at her myself. But at this point, it's just one big ugly game-on field day against this family with nothing to back it up except a bunch of "Well! I nevah's!" and "Well, if I were in her shoes! Well guess what. We are not in her shoes, and we don't even know her whole story, but that doesn't seem to matter much. So why don't we just lynch the whole bunch of 'em. Let's make a party of it like they used to and have a big old-fashioned hoe-down under their swinging bodies.

The woman's child has been murdered. And hacked to bits. Where in God's name is the compassion? Heaven help anyone who believes in karma and who has crucified this family.

I am jaded enough after years of reading these horrible case.. there may be much more beneath the surface. Meth, *advertiser censored*, etc doesn't come to my mind... that type of stuff doesn't really seem bad compared to the final outcome of this little girls life.

Yes, this woman's twice molested little girl was left with a man for days - who then killed her. This woman's little girl was hacked to death by this man. Hopefully the mother is so naive she had no idea this was a bad idea. Perhaps she was being compassionate toward her little girl's plight of having been molested twice, and thought leaving her with this man was better than being in the home with her mommy. This 'man' couldn't watch the kids at her house? This tramatized little girl?

For me, and the way I'm reading some posts.. it's not much a lynching/crucification as... wondering.. wrapping minds around WTH happened here? and Compassion for then Little Girl that none seemed to give a care about that was Molested twice that was reported. Was there more? Wrong of me to wonder? All the adults are still living. If we are to be compassionate about how the adults are feeling - dear god, what about the two other sisters? Adults have better time coping or compartmentalizing than little kids. And I for one know people who would be playing the poor me, instead of screaming from the rooftops "Where is my CHILD?". In this case from the beginning we saw the former, and were shocked about that. I think many of us are sick of not seeing more of the latter in these butchered children reports. Sorry to use that word, but you know.. I started to say 'murdered children' then realized, nope, children are compacted, thrown in rivers, duct taped and being cut apart. Butchered. Murdered is too clean of a word for what is occurring to children who have no control over their lives and are at the mercy of their mom's and dad's schedules/lives.

And this case is so crazy with the relationships - if it is a fluke, gosh, wouldn't it be WONDERFUL to all eat crow and pray that all involved continue to try to live happy lives and treasure their remaining children. I'm too jaded to think that there is nothing more to this case. I HOPE I am proven wrong.

TY for all of your hard work on this!
IMO whether or not MP was an RSO or not does not excuse TS's parenting. But if he was one, then there are gaping holes that need to be addressed. I sincerely doubt, given all I have read that it would have mattered to TS if MP had been an RSO. But if he was one, is one, parents should have been able to suss that out.

For now, I am just clarifying MP at the moment.

With regards to the history in this family, well, I just have to sit on my hands because anything that happened before is not going to bring Ali back. The only thing that I can be thankful for at this moment is Ali has been found, and the other children are in protective custody.

Now I just patiently wait for justice to do what needs to be done with regards to MP, and I can only pray that Ali wasn't molested while she was with MP, or any of the other little girls.

If this guy was on Plenty of Fish, he was likely on other dating sites too. Hunting for women with kids, IMO.

another city and state to research........

Spartanburg is where the cousins/siblings are - JT and BT.

I am curious as to the Evansville, In connection - that is where I live and it is clear across the state from Ft. Wayne. Haven't found anything yet...

Seksi, not.

Plumadore seems to defy some stereotypes and profiles that I have in my mind about child predators. He's on line seekiing adult female relationships. His on-line preferences/bio state that he is undecided about wanting children; he doesn't appear to be trying to appeal to a woman with children (just based on this one msru posted).

One thing that does seem in line with a predator, his preferences and tastes are none, according to him. He just wants to please (=worm his way into the lives of, imo) his partners. He will make your hobbies his hobbies. He will enjoy the music you enjoy. This guy is keeping his options wide open; he's an infiltrator, imo. Maybe he only responded to women with children? Or maybe killing and dismembering was his fantasy and there was no sexual motivation? Start with a defenseless and vulnerable child? IDK, any motive for what he did is just as horrendous and mind boggling as the next.

I really hope the ME can determine if Ali was sexually assaulted before (or after) her death and hope doctors were able to examine the sisters right away to determine if they had been very recently assaulted. We've got one twisted pup on our hands; just not sure exactly what he's twisted around.

I hope Plumadore likes to talk. Hoping he talks and talks and LE can filter the truth from the lies to figure out just what the heck went down in that trailer park and why. I also hope that Ali's family is present and makes a public statement when Plumadore is formally charged this week. If they do and they are fire and brimstone about what he did to Ali and his betrayal of the family, and pushing for the maximum punishment, it will mean something to me. We typically see the parents of murdered children interviewed and expressing their anguish and outrage at that time. If Ali's parents are not front and center, the silence is going to make a statement to many people who are already scratching their heads about how these little girls ended up in Plumadore's unsupervised care and all the weird connections in this case.

ALL JMO...

Posting this in case it gets wiped or locked:

Relationship

Intent michaellen is looking for a relationship.

Relationship History The longest relationship michaellen has been in was over 1 year long.

Interests

open to almost everything

About Me
i like to do anything as long as i enjoy the person i am with. i want to be happy and laugh about life. i am a man who makes sure my woman is pleased and satisfied. most important i pay attention. i am open to all types of music as long as it fits yhe circumstance.

http://www.pof.com/member22360048.htm

There are so many gaping holes that need to be addressed, with Plumadore's history in general. I would love to piece together his history and compare it to cold cases in relevant areas. It seems like he has lived in various places in North Carolina, Florida, Iowa and Indiana. There could be others that I don't know about.

Has anybody started tracking his timeline? I don't want to recreate work that has already been done.

As a start...Are there any cold cases were "souvenirs" were found in freezers? Have they checked the freezers of places he used to live?

1skpmt55zo_107372733-2.jpg

From the POF website

http://www.pof.com/member22360048.htm

There's the 'puter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics