State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My common sense is looking for some connection between evidence on the medicine and Jason's DNA or print, connection between the drugs and the condition of the child when she was found and connection between the medicine and the night of the murder.

Common sense is seeing some thing explained away because Jason was wearing gloves and other things included because he wasn't wearing gloves. It seems he was putting on and removing gloves the entire time he supposedly murdered his wife,

Common sense says, "Who else would have done this?"

You are not going to find JY's prints on the dropper. You are not going to find anyone's prints on the dropper because the medicine was given for a nefarious reason.
JY could have worn gloves to give her the medicine, but he also could have used a baby wipe, a cloth, her bedspread, a towel, or anything to cover his prints.

JY had access to Pancof PD. Is that connection enough?
CY was never prescribed it. How in the world did it wind up in her bedroom?

It's just that I can't resolve gloves for strangulation, hand caused injuries and medicine, but no gloves for prints on the moulding. It doesn't add up ... it's separating the evidence into small pieces and explaining why each implies guilt in isolation, but the whole, rather than the sum of the parts, has Jason repeatedly popping those gloves on and off for one hour and five minutes.

Regarding the medicine, there are knives in the drawer and supposedly a gun in the closet. Similar to the medicine, there's nothing to connect the knives or the gun to the murder.

That's just it.

He had gloves on for this, but then not for that.

Besides, there was an unidentified print found on the dropper/cap.

The defense will address this....the case is not over yet.

Any word on the gloves in the photo yet?

Did the Pancof evidence (found in the dropper) come in during this trial? If yes, I am not remembering that.

The mixture of both being found in the dropper, along with the DNA of CY found on the dropper end, and the remnants of that mixture oozed out on the shelf in 2 spots, was compelling to me. That Pancof is a narcotic and is manufactured by a previous employer of JY and he had samples, sent up some flags.

Exactly sL !!

Not only his memorable face, but that same white SUV, parked on the far side of the pump (only vehicle there).
Then, the cops find the $15 cash purchase that totally corroborated her statement.
One of the biggest things for me is she did not seek out LE and has no agenda.
Just a good, humble soul.

Yes, sometimes, the most simplest of minds are the most honest. She had no reason to say anything that night LE asked her if she had seen him. She answered honestly. She may be impaired but she knows she saw him.

She was so proud when she stated that her parents and Docs told her she would be a 2 yr old child. She is not. She is doing the best she can with her disability. More power to her and I hope that she can live the happiest life possible. She was very brave and has every right to be proud.

I do believe that she saw him that night. I wish there were more people like her in this world.

There was unidentified fingerprint lifted from the dropper/cap.....did not belong to MY or JY.......

Hope this helps.....:)

I would take this seriously if those caps didn't pass through a lot of hands before getting to the stores. There's no telling who left that print.

Was that same print found anywhere else in the house? Did it match the DNA on the cigarette butts and DNA found by JY's family?

I have read the argument that there is unknown DNA and fingerprints in the house. What people fail to understand is that the unknown DNA and the fingerprints don't match each other. So, either they were planted and/or left there by others who had been in the house or had contact with the items before the crime or there were a half dozen people there that night, and each of those half dozen people left ONE trace of themselves at the crime scene.

Common sense says, "Who else would have done this?"

You are not going to find JY's prints on the dropper. You are not going to find anyone's prints on the dropper because the medicine was given for a nefarious reason.
JY could have worn gloves to give her the medicine, but he also could have used a baby wipe, a cloth, her bedspread, a towel, or anything to cover his prints.

JY had access to Pancof PD. Is that connection enough?
CY was never prescribed it. How in the world did it wind up in her bedroom?

Jason not only had access to pharmaceuticals, but he also had access to many other things. Without a connection between the medicine and the child on the night of the murder ... and connecting all of that to Jason, I view the medicine as a "let's pretend" scenario.

I would take this seriously if those caps didn't pass through a lot of hands before getting to the stores. There's no telling who left that print.

Was that same print found anywhere else in the house? Did it match the DNA on the cigarette butts and DNA found by JY's family?

I have read the argument that there is unknown DNA and fingerprints in the house. What people fail to understand is that the unknown DNA and the fingerprints don't match each other. So, either they were planted and/or left there by others who had been in the house or had contact with the items before the crime or there were a half dozen people there that night, and each of those half dozen people left ONE trace of themselves at the crime scene.

What's the connection between the medicine and the night of the murder?

Exactly.....you are so good at getting to the point.
You make perfect sense !!

:)

By saying we are wanting it both ways, the gloves off here and then back on and then back off, you are making a generalization... You're combining different people's theories and putting them into one, which is twisting the facts to make a point. I, for one, have said all along I think he had gloves on... I do think at one point he probably took them off and replaced them with a clean set. And I have spent the last 8 days combing these posts to get caught up, and I haven't seen anyone flip flop in the way you're suggesting. Some people may have more than one theory, some think he had gloves on, some don't, but combining different statememts, made by different people and putting them together as one statement to prove an inconsistency is unfair. It's a discussion, people throw different thoughts out there.
JMO

Clearly, the theory of CY being drugged did not come up until a later time when it was too late to test CY.
That doesn't mean anyone should blame LE for this theory or any of the other ones they came up with.

Same with the theory of Michelle's car being taken from the home transporting CY.

They have to somehow explain how CY stayed alone, and how she was found clean.

But explaining it and proving it are two different things.

jmo

By saying we are wanting it both ways, the gloves off here and then back on and then back off, you are making a generalization... You're combining different people's theories and putting them into one, which is twisting the facts to make a point. I, for one, have said all along I think he had gloves on... I do think at one point he probably took them off and replaced them with a clean set. And I have spent the last 8 days combing these posts to get caught up, and I haven't seen anyone flip flop in the way you're suggesting. Some people may have more than one theory, some think he had gloves on, some don't, but combining different statememts, made by different people and putting them together as one statement to prove an inconsistency is unfair. It's a discussion, people throw different thoughts out there.
JMO

Several injuries were attributed to bare hand injuries. Michelle scratched her own neck while trying to prevent strangulation, yet there are no injuries on Jason's hands. That suggests gloves. The prosecution has presented print evidence on the moulding trim of the closet door and the theory is that the print evidence got there during the attack. That suggests Jason was not wearing gloves. The absence of print/DNA evidence on the medicine suggests gloves. The prosecution theory has Jason putting on and taking off his gloves throughtout the time that he was supposedly in the home.

What's the connection between the medicine and the night of the murder?

The connection is that it was found in her bedroom the afternoon/evening after the murder.

The connection is that JY had access to Pancof PD.

The connection is that CY's DNA was found on the dropper.

The connection is that if either of her parents had given it to her under NO suspicious circumstances, their fingerprints would have been found on the dropper.

The connection is that the adult Tylenol bottle was just about full, which implies it was the first time it was used.

The connection is it cannot be explained away any other way.

The connection is that it was found in her bedroom the afternoon/evening after the murder.

The connection is that if either of her parents had given it to her under NO suspicious circumstances, their fingerprints would have been found on the dropper.

The connection is that the adult Tylenol bottle was just about full, which implies it was the first time it was used.

Was CY tested and the drug found in her system?

happy, besides Pat and Bev, who was there today supporting Jay?

They appeared to be the only two. LF and MeF were in the front row on the prosecution's side, and about 4-5 people sitting behind them that seemed to know them. One woman clearly knew LF because she kept putting a hand on her shoulder and leaning up to whisper to her. Then a bunch of us looky-loos scattered about the gallery.

JTF - remind me again who Bev is. I can't keep up with all the extended family members, but there was a woman sitting next to Pat on the front row.

Several injuries were attributed to bare hand injuries. Michelle scratched her own neck while trying to prevent strangulation, yet there are no injuries on Jason's hands. That suggests gloves. The prosecution has presented print evidence on the moulding trim of the closet door and the theory is that the print evidence got there during the attack. That suggests Jason was not wearing gloves. The absence of print/DNA evidence on the medicine suggests gloves. The prosecution theory has Jason putting on and taking off his gloves throughtout the time that he was supposedly in the home.

:goodpost:

Clearly, the theory of CY being drugged did not come up until a later time when it was too late to test CY.
That doesn't mean anyone should blame LE for this theory or any of the other ones they came up with.

Same with the theory of Michelle's car being taken from the home transporting CY.

They have to somehow explain how CY stayed alone, and how she was found clean.

But explaining it and proving it are two different things.

jmo

Cammy,
Can you give me a scenario where someone else had access to Pancof PD, where there is CY's DNA on the dropper yet no fingerprints to show who gave her the medicine, her mom winds up brutally beaten that night, and her aunt is called 3 times to get over there and pick up a printout of a purse that was no longer for sale for an anniversary that about a month late from a husband who spent his anniversary weekend with another woman?

Please help me understand your point of view.

There is absolutely no proof CY was drugged.
She was never tested.
It is one of the theories that LE came up with to explain how she could
be alone so long in the home.
They also issued a search warrant that she was taken from the home in Michelle's Lexus.
Does that make more sense?

Sounds to me like solid police work, checking all angles and possibilities. They found that the Lexus theory did not pan out but did find that the medicine dropper did. I would be upset had they not checked out all leads and even theories that they had in not just this case, but any case.

They appeared to be the only two. LF and MeF were in the front row on the prosecution's side, and about 4-5 people sitting behind them that appeared to know them. Then a bunch of us looky-loos scattered about the gallery.

Do you have any idea why the courtroom is not more crowded?

It seems the first trial had more people in attendance.

Was CY tested and the drug found in her system?

No. LE never thought to test her until it was too late.

However, they did test the dropper. It had adult Tylenol and Pancof PD in it and CY's DNA on it.

There's no way to know when the medicine was left in the bedroom.
Everyone in the house had access to the pharmaceutical samples that Jason had in the house.
The dropper was used with the child, but there is no way to know when that happened.
It's possible the medicine had made the screw top sticky and everyone needed to use cloth to twist it open.
There's no way to connect the medicine to the night of the murder. The only way to do that was by observing the child, and all observations were that she appeared alert, active and well ... not groggy or out of sorts because of receiving a drug that is known to be toxic in children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery