General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we're suppose to believe Art Harris. I heard he was hired to talk bad about Ron. Now that's funny.

That is funny, lol.

Ronald was targeted and thrown into jail because the cops cant make Misty "rat" out her man, thats really all this comes down to, it really is just that simple. He gets some deal where hes screwed either way, and thats fine with me, I wont be happy till hes on death row, at least Casey put her child somewhere where recovery was possible, and there was closure, in THAT aspect, we got Ronald suggesting shes burrowing with gators, I mean seriously, any person who has a child should be outraged, or maybe its normal to lose hope right away, havent seen a parent to date who was like that, who was TRULY innocent. Its much easier to insinuate shes with gators and tell the world the cops told you to plan for a funeral (even though they did not, but he said it). jmo

IMO, as far as LE is concerned, they said Ron was at work, and the public can take it or leave it. I really can't see LE pleading their case to the media, much less releasing evidence in an ongoing investigation, just because some of the public doesn't want to take their word for it.

As far as Ron, as people have pointed out numerous times, he put a sticker on his truck that said, "Only God can judge me", so I would guess he doesn't much care what the public thinks, either.

IMO.. For a long time NOW, I've been thinking the ONLY reason PCSO may be stating this is an on going case is to keep the information from being revealed..Could be WHY they haven't charged anyone yet too....IMHO..This case should have been solved years ago.. It's a no brainer even w/o a body..JMHO

I will agree that Ron C's flippant disturbed EGO has convinced him he could care less about what people think, however IMHO thats all a facade to cover up his cowardly actions.. IF he really didn't care he would have never put "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME" on that truck..IMHO..Same applies to the members of his family too, who know what really happend that day yet still pretend they believe Haleigh is alive...Nothing but sick underhanded games from ALL involved...JMHOOTS

Now we're suppose to believe Art Harris. I heard he was hired to talk bad about Ron. Now that's funny.

As I see it..AH is ONLY to be believed when he writes something that possibly supports Ron C being innocent..JMHO

BBM

I don't consider him a reliable source, but I also don't seem to be in the majority...So if you choose to go by what he says, please don't do it because of my post, because that was not my intent.

No problem, I won't. I've probably not been to his site in 2 years & only then when I needed a good laugh.

That is funny, lol.

Ronald was targeted and thrown into jail because the cops cant make Misty "rat" out her man, thats really all this comes down to, it really is just that simple. He gets some deal where hes screwed either way, and thats fine with me, I wont be happy till hes on death row, at least Casey put her child somewhere where recovery was possible, and there was closure, in THAT aspect, we got Ronald suggesting shes burrowing with gators, I mean seriously, any person who has a child should be outraged, or maybe its normal to lose hope right away, havent seen a parent to date who was like that, who was TRULY innocent. Its much easier to insinuate shes with gators and tell the world the cops told you to plan for a funeral (even though they did not, but he said it). jmo

Add to that he made a deal to help himself that he would cooperate with LE and it's at least 90% sure that it's about his own daughter. I wouldn't call that a dad, I'd call that a sperm donor.

IMO.. For a long time NOW, I've been thinking the ONLY reason PCSO may be stating this is an on going case is to keep the information from being revealed..Could be WHY they haven't charged anyone yet too....IMHO..This case should have been solved years ago.. It's a no brainer even w/o a body..JMHO

I will agree that Ron C's flippant disturbed EGO has convinced him he could care less about what people think, however IMHO thats all a facade to cover up his cowardly actions.. IF he really didn't care he would have never put "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME" on that truck..IMHO..Same applies to the members of his family too, who know what really happend that day yet still pretend they believe Haleigh is alive...Nothing but sick underhanded games from ALL involved...JMHOOTS

Him putting on that ridiculous sticker on his truck was dumb, but everything he does is dumb. If he dont care what the public thinks, then how dare he have the nerve to ask the public to go find HIS daughter, that was a fun mantra for him for a few weeks, go find my daughter, and he knew she was dead, it was like a dare. I think the police have to be very meticulous because when this all breaks, (and it will) its going to be one of the most henious and hideous child death cases ever, way bigger than Casey. He was taking child support for a child he knew was dead, I cant wait to see the pictures blown up in court of Ron on the batman ride, maybe he was looking for her there, I have no idea. But there is no way his life will be spared unless he can produce the body, and I think he can, the DP is the only punishment for this crime, hes safer on death row (when he gets there) because he probably will be killed in prison, and maybe if that happened Misty would tell the truth, I just dont know, I dont think she knows the truth.

jmo

Add to that he made a deal to help himself that he would cooperate with LE and it's at least 90% sure that it's about his own daughter. I wouldn't call that a dad, I'd call that a sperm donor.

I truly think some people think this "deal" was given to him just because and all he has to do is testify at a trial against whoever killed Haleigh, one would think you could do that without a deal, but it sounds like he said, you take time off my sentence or I wont testify against anyone, and he knows he never will testify against anyone because he is the one who killed his child, and LE knows that as well, imo. They have him so bent over the barrel with that deal its amusing, the word "truthfully" is included in that deal, and much like his mirror image twin Casey, the truth and him are strangers. They have them right where they want him, and thankfully hes off the streets, thats all I care about. jmo

I heard it was either AS bringing Junior home or it was the dog!

Actually the first I heard was that she drove by and saw the children on the porch.

IIRC She stated both Jr. and Haleigh were both sitting on the porch eating dinner when she drove up so how could she be bringing Jr. home? Also, Green Lane is not what I would refer to as a drive by road so WHY would she just be driving by on Green Lane?

IIRC She stated both Jr. and Haleigh were both sitting on the porch eating dinner when she drove up so how could she be bringing Jr. home? Also, Green Lane is not what I would refer to as a drive by road so WHY would she just be driving by on Green Lane?

And that's exactly why I don't believe much of what she says.

It is encouraging to learn about the team of experts taking a look at Haleigh's case. And, it is very good that Ron, Misty, Hope and Tommy are in prison and not making a run to skip out of town. I'm still not convinced that one of this bunch is going to break and give up some truthful, valuable information.

Levi, do you think that Ron Cummings family were investigated and homes/vehicles/land searched adequately by LE? Personally, I hope that the expert team is digging into Ron's side of the blanket.

I don't think they could just go onto someone's property or car without a search warrant, or their consent. So I don't know.

Apparently people have different opinions of basic human logic. TMK it is not fact Ron was targeted in the drug sting. My definition of basic human logic tells me since Misty was the first, and Misty had the most, it's much more likely Misty was the target of the drug sting rather than Ron. My definition of basic human logic tells me when LE is stating Ron was at work and they have video, and even ART HARRIS says LE says Ron was at work, people saw Ron at work, and the pings on Ron's cell phone put him in the area of his work, and LE has also been consistent in stating Misty knows more than she is telling, it is more than likely LE is looking harder at Misty than they are Ron. My definition of basic human logic tells me it doesn't matter what name Ron goes by, the facts and non facts are still the same. If your reference to Casey was to compare her to Ron, IIRC, Casey said she dropped Caylee off with a nanny before she went to work at Universal, and LE said no she did not, and Ron said he was at work, and LE says yes he was, so I don't understand the comparison unless you are insinuating similarities between the people who don't believe LE in Casey's case and the people who don't believe LE in this one.
All of them were targeted. Ron, Misty, Tommy, Hope, and all their enablers

BBM

I don't consider Art Harris reliable. Got anything else?

I've taped HLN shows in the same studio as Art Harris, and I've seen him work the case. I think he is reliable. Why do you not consider him reliable, just because he reports something that isn't favorable to Ron?

Thanks, GrandmaJ

BBM

IMO, this does not incriminate Ron in involvement in Haleigh's disappearance, and it still leaves what he told in the 'proffer agreement' wide open.

I don't believe much of what Crystal Sheffield says about Ron because IMO a lot of what she has said has been debunked. Crystal says Ron beat on her when she told him she was pregnant with Haleigh. Standing alone, I wouldn't give that much weight, but there seems to be similar stories regarding Amber and also Misty when they told Ron they were pregnant, so to me that makes it more credible, and also makes the story about Misty being beaten before the party weekend more credible.

Ron's behavior for quite some time seems to indicate he believed Misty wasn't involved in what happened to Haleigh. Why, I don't know. IMO, it's very plausible LE questioned Ron about their split and Misty's long weekend party prior to Haleigh disappearing, and Ron lied about it, 1.) because he didn't want to get arrested for assault, and 2.) because he thought it was irrelevant since he didn't think Misty was involved, and maybe even 3.) he didn't want to look bad and jeopardize his custody of Jr. To me, this is a reasonable, possible explanation of something Ron had to offer in a plea deal.

IMO, the plea deal reinforces the theory it was someone other than Ron who is responsible. I don't believe the state would waste a plea bargain on someone they thought was guilty without getting the body in return, and also IMO they would have required him to at least plead to a lesser charge, like involuntary manslaughter, in order to close the case.

They may not be looking at Ron as the killer, but it is obvious they were looking at him as an as someone who had more knowledge than he let on and that he was involved in some capacitiy. Proffer agreements entail immunity, if he was innocent he wouldn't need immunity.

I don't need immunity in the Haleigh Cummings case, because I'm not involved. Why would Ron need it?

LE could also have used the proffer to get a story out of Ron since he previously didn't cooperate with them.

His proffer can be used against him if he doesn't follow through with the deal, and if he is not truthful.

IMHO..When Ron C and his family realized they could no longer rely on Tommy keeping the secret is when Teresa Neves started revving up the bus to implicate Tommy (as well as Misty) as being the one/s involved...

IIRC Tommy was never mentioned as being involved until six months later.. Not until after the blow up between Ron C and the Croslins which landed Ron C in jail and him then putting a headless rat in Tommy's mailbox. Look at the lies and the conflicting stories Ron C told about the headless rat incident..

http://voices.yahoo.com/ronald-cummings-rat-alibi-rings-alarm-4293987.html?cat=9

Ronald Cummings' Rat Alibi

Ronald Cummings was arrested for battery against his brother-in-law Tommy Croslin August 6. Croslin stated that he feared revenge. On August 8, Tommy Croslin complained of receiving a headless dead rat in his mailbox, which he perceived as a death threat. When questioned by police, Cummings denied placing the rat in Croslin's mailbox, using partying with Misty as an alibi.

But when questioned by Tim Miller of Equusearch, Ronald Cummings reportedly admitted placing the rat in the mailbox, claiming that his alibi was a test of Misty's ability to successfully lie to the police. He allegedly claimed he wanted to see how well she could lie to police so he could judge how well she lies to him.

How can anyone knowing the above to be the case not know he is the one responsible for his daughter's death and his main goal from the beginning has been to deflect from himself and set up others to take the fall..JMHOOTS

ETA...For the record.. I don't go with a theory and then try to make everything fit it either. I put the pieces of the puzzle together and then..Voila.. I get the picture...JMHOOTS

But when questioned by Tim Miller of Equusearch, Ronald Cummings reportedly admitted placing the rat in the mailbox, claiming that his alibi was a test of Misty's ability to successfully lie to the police. He allegedly claimed he wanted to see how well she could lie to police so he could judge how well she lies to him.

That is a man that is totally innocent hu?!?!? ::rolls eyes::

Hope never appeared on NG, did she? I can't recall NG ever nailing anyone in the Cummings/Neves/ Sykes clan.. IMHO Everything or anything she ever stated or asked gave all of them "wiggle " room.

In regards to Hope being tight with Misty, I suspect Hope's so called friendship with Misty is more of a subterfuge than a friendship.. Hope's allegiance is with Ronald Cummings and protecting him at all cost. JMHO.

When the tapes were released of Hope speaking with her mother Katrina, where she turned down the deal, and was cussing up a storm... Nancy was really tough on Hope.

Then when Hope was sentenced to 15 yrs, Nancy was also tough on her and had zero sympathy for her.

She never interviewed Hope, but she was hard on her when they discussed her on the show.

That is a man that is totally innocent hu?!?!? ::rolls eyes::

So, if Ron was just doing it to see how well Misty could lie, does that mean he called the neighbor who saw Ron do it, and tell him to be on the lookout for him to be doing this, so they could tell Tommy and Tommy would call the cops oh him, risking getting his bond revoked? You know what, since Ron is the king of the dumb dramatic plans, I actually buy he would do that. (insert eyeroll here) JMO

Em, don't forget the fact that at one point in the very beginning he drove around with the words "GRAVE DIGGER" on his truck.

When the tapes were released of Hope speaking with her mother Katrina, where she turned down the deal, and was cussing up a storm... Nancy was really tough on Hope.

Then when Hope was sentenced to 15 yrs, Nancy was also tough on her and had zero sympathy for her.

She never interviewed Hope, but she was hard on her when they discussed her on the show.
yes, and she made a point to stress how tight Misty and HS were, and how this was Misty's friend. I don't remember her mentioning the blood relation between her and RC. Were Misty and HS close? and did their friendship supercede hers and RC'S family connection? I'm real curious about this, since she was caught up in the sting too. If she was involved in Haleigh's case, where her loyalties lay, would be important. IMO, everybody arrested in the bust, was arrested for a purpose...because there were other people involved in the drug deals, who were left alone. MOO

yes, and she made a point to stress how tight Misty and HS were, and how this was Misty's friend. I don't remember her mentioning the blood relation between her and RC. Were Misty and HS close? and did their friendship supercede hers and RC'S family connection? I'm real curious about this, since she was caught up in the sting too. If she was involved in Haleigh's case, where her loyalties lay, would be important. IMO, everybody arrested in the bust, was arrested for a purpose...because there were other people involved in the drug deals, who were left alone. MOO

BBM Dark Red.. Not surprised at all to hear NG never mentioned Hope Sykes as being blood related to Ronald Cummings....

IMHO.. Hope Sykes' loyalty is with Ronald Cummings and the Cummings/Neves Sykes Clan. IMHO her friendship with Misty is just a ruse..I suspect she is keeping an eye on Misty in jail too. Lord only knows what she is telling Misty to keep her quiet and tangled up in the trap the Cummings Neves Clan have set up for her..IMHO.. Those investigating Haleigh's case should have never allowed the court system to place Misty and Hope in the same facility... Not IF they ever really wanted the truth revealed, that is...JMHO

Thanks.

I don't know. I thought Florida released their evidence in a case when a person was charged with the crime, so my guesses would be either there is no video of Tommy, or they got an exemption on it because there was something in it that allowed them to attach it to Haleigh's case.

What are your thoughts on it?

Also, what do you think about the involvement of Cousin Joe?

It seems odd to me that they wouldn't have Tommy's on tape, made me wonder if there is something related to HaLeigh on it. JMO

I suspect Joe may know what happened, but I don't think he is the one that did whatever was done. I think most things where Joe is discussed are odd though. Which is the most recent story from Misty, that it was Tommy not Joe? Hard to keep them straight. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01