17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
argh! You're gonna make me have to watch now. lol

shoot, and I wanted to see American Idol cause Aerosmith is performing. :lol:

Beach it will be on again at 10:00:seeya:

Here's a new viewpoint of the crime scene from Google Earth looking towards the Southwest.

TMEarth2.png

Minor correction, I think the body was on the opposite side of the sidewalk (near the tree) based on a walkthrough of the scene I saw. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

All I am saying is that I think the GF is the key to this case.
If what she said under perjury was true, that a creepy guy was following her boyfriend and there was an altercation, the phone went dead and she couldnt reach him again, what did she do afterward? Did she tell anyone, did she try to call around, or was she just hanging out? She must have been OUT OF HER MIND WORRIED is my point. If she wasn't freaking out, why wasn't she? TM didn't have a home number? I find that hard to believe that she didn't reach out to someone afterward. And if she was texting people afterward, there may be evidence that may point to GZ's guilt or innocence before she was aware of what happened. That's all.

Minor correction, I think the body was on the opposite side of the sidewalk (near the tree) based on a walkthrough of the scene I saw. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess I don't understand how they ended up behind the buildings if GZ was in his vehicle. jmo:waitasec:

Because the witness doesn't know but can try to come up with an answer to please whoever is asking.

Why wouldn't he know what he wants to say if he is going on a national news show. Did he think they wouldn't ask him? jmo

Why wouldn't he know what he wants to say if he is going on a national news show. Did he think they wouldn't ask him? jmo

If he doesn't know who was on top then he isn't going to know just because he is interviewed on national TV.

These discussions just go around and around in circles. I will watch AC later and figure it out for myself. Good night, all. Have a good one.

He said it happened on the grass. The way Trayvon's body was laying, would also show that it was on the grass?

JMHO

What I got out of that witness is that he (I'm just going with this pronoun to make it easier) kept saying that he saw Zimmerman get up at some point, but when asked about who was where during the struggle, he kept saying it was too dark to tell. It seems to me that if he saw Zimmerman climb off of Martin, that would clearly mean that Zimmerman was on top. He said there was very little movement; it's not like they were rolling around. But AC kept trying to figure out who was where, and the response was never any more clear than "I saw Zimmerman get up" and "It was too dark to really see who was where." (Not direct quotes)

I have no idea what is going on with my spelling tonight? Sorry for all the typo's?

I know that it had been raining that night, but police got there pretty quick, wouldn't they have tried to immediately take photographs of any blood (with an evidence marker) on the concrete before they lost it?

I've watched 48 hours and they are always placing evidence markers by all blood on the ground and photographing it.

I wish he would have asked him how many times the police interviewed him.

All I am saying is that I think the GF is the key to this case.
If what she said under perjury was true, that a creepy guy was following her boyfriend and there was an altercation, the phone went dead and she couldnt reach him again, what did she do afterward? Did she tell anyone, did she try to call around, or was she just hanging out? She must have been OUT OF HER MIND WORRIED is my point. If she wasn't freaking out, why wasn't she? TM didn't have a home number? I find that hard to believe that she didn't reach out to someone afterward. And if she was texting people afterward, there may be evidence that may point to GZ's guilt or innocence before she was aware of what happened. That's all.

way way back is a report that the GF's parents call the police and they did not ever call back to interview her, she was then admitted to the hospital for exhaustion

Because the witness doesn't know but can try to come up with an answer to please whoever is asking.

The paralegal in me cannot let this pass without putting in my :twocents:

"Who was on top?" is not - in no way, shape or form a leading question. It is a succinct, direct question.

If Anderson put qualifiers in, e.g., "Sir, so what you are trying to tell me is that you saw the heavier man in the red jacket on top?", that IS a leading question because it suggests and attempts to influence the answer.

Hope that clears that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member