17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is, I don't think the entire "Innocent kid wearing a hoodie who is black, walking home from store with skittles and iced tea shot by racist vigilante is the entire story like the family/media would want us to believe.

BBM...Is it the word "racist" you have a problem with? Because the rest of the info you quoted is fact.

Not to mention, GZ is told that LE on the way - sit tight - no need to follow. Also, Neighborhood Watch program manual/training says do not pursue and not to carry weapon. Guy doesn't follow the rules and goes armed with loded gun... doesn't listen to what he is told by LE on 911 call...pursues black kid wearing a hoodie and shoots him dead?

Hmmm....seems to be some racial profiling?

If the Martin family had not enlisted the help of a civil rights attorney, do you think we would be discussing this case now?
The local PD poo-pooed it all away....remember?

My point is, did they KNOW any of this would happen on day 2?

Excuse me but just because a kid is suspended from school, that does not make him not a "nice" kid. My son has been suspended for silly things like joking around in class or speaking out of turn. To assume he's not a nice kid is ridiculous and unfair and actually quite hurtful as a parent.

Not to mention, what on this heavenly earth does that have to do with this case?? Because he had been suspended from school a few times, GZ now has the right to shoot him dead, even though GZ had NO way of knowing this??

Ridiculous and a very hasty, unfair accusation, imo :moo: and all that jazz.

It paints the character portrait that TM had behavior problems, had no problem breaking the law and may very well have been up to no good that night.

I don't know but since LE has the gun they could test for fingerprints.

That should have been immediately! As well as all other forensics. Instead, here we are at, what... 32 days later? All that sort of evidence is well tainted by now. Ugh!

As far as Trayvon's prints being on GZ's gun, I would think that was a cleaned up and that could be problematic.

That should have been immediately! As well as all other forensics. Instead, here we are at, what... 32 days later? All that sort of evidence is well tainted by now. Ugh!

Maybe they did but we just don't know the results.

BBM...Is it the word "racist" you have a problem with? Because the rest of the info you quoted is fact.

Not to mention, GZ is told that LE on the way - sit tight - no need to follow. Also, Neighborhood Watch program manual/training says do not pursue and not to carry weapon. Guy doesn't follow the rules and goes armed with loded gun... doesn't listen to what he is told by LE on 911 call...pursues black kid wearing a hoodie and shoots him dead?

Not only that, you don't bring a gun to a fist fight? It appears the odds were already stacked against Trayvon..fist to guns??? How is that fair?

By any account, GZ should not have persued Trayvon. He did not listen to the officer who told him to now follow, or in the exact words, we don't need you to do that!

GZ has a problem with authority, propensity for violence and everyone is to believe Trayvon attacked him from behind? I don't buy that..his entire story has evolved over time..He's ramping it up to justify his actions against an unarmed teen..He acted as judge, jury and executioner..he didn't have that right...

Maybe because their son was shot down in cold blood for walking in the rain with Skittles and iced tea and the killing was not even investigated?

Was not even being investigated? On day 2?

Yes, because Racist is the word people are using to describe George Zimmerman and there is No proof that he is a racist. (that we know of)

Ok, point taken. The self-defense claim. My opinion is that GZ better hope TM's fingerprints/handprints are somewhere on that gun. Here's why:

If TM was attacking GZ and beating him like he says - and GZ manages to pull the gun without TM getting a hand on it. Once a gun is pulled - human reaction is to stop - actually most people would probably put their hands up with palms turned outward. IF that is what happened - now GZ has the upper hand. He's got the gun, its out and pointed at TM. If TM doesn't lunge for it or try to grab it and you have enough distance (even a few feet is enough) between you - you step back one, two, three or even more steps to keep that attacker from grabbing it. The attacker NOW is certainly not going to lunge at you or that gun - you'll simply pull the trigger and it'll be over.

So, if GZ got that gun out and TM didn't even manage to get a hand on it - then GZ had TM at gunpoint. RIGHT THERE - its over. The fight, the altercation, everything - its over. GZ knew LE were on their way. The first officer was there in less than a minute after the shot. So, why wouldn't GZ just continue to hold TM at gunpoint? Order him to the ground, face down - arms out to side? C'mon. Like I just keep saying.....

He pulled the trigger.

If TM's prints fail to show up on that gun - then once that gun is pulled - GZ then immediately had the upper hand and simply could have backed up and held TM at gunpoint.

When GZ re-holstered that gun - he could have wiped off critical, crucial, important evidence that would help prove self-defense (TM's prints).

It's just not fittin' for me - that's all.

JMHO

IF they were upright? but they were not.
From witness accounts they were on the ground when the shot happened.
One on top of the other,
SO I cannot see how GZ could have stepped back a few feet to just hold the gun at TM and wait for the police.
When people roll on the ground that can’t happen.
We don’t know who started anything to end up on the ground.

Maybe because their son was shot down in cold blood for walking in the rain with Skittles and iced tea and the killing was not even investigated?

How do you know that?
We DO NOT have an investigated report on any of this.

According to that article, it was after a month....this was not on day 2...and a cousin to Tracy Martins father contacted Crump for them...:banghead:

No. According the that article CRUMP WAS Contacted on DAY 2!

Snipped:
When Benjamin Crump got his first call from Trayvon Martin's father last month, the attorney counseled patience.

It had only been two days since a neighborhood watch volunteer had fatally shot the 17-year-old

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpps/news/tr...ses-dpgapx-20120330-fc_18921706#ixzz1qcB8N6xI

It says he got a call from TM's FATHER, and it had only been 2 days since the shooting.

ETA: It's the first two sentences of the article!

BTW Beach my shirt tucked in comment came from the police station video when he got out of the squad car with his shirt tucked in. Now that we know that the time between the fight and arriving at the station, I'm not sure how believable it would be that he would find the time to tidy himself back up (tuck his shirt back in) after being in a fight.

Either that or it was the neatest fight that your ever saw...

Particularly since according to the police report, GZ was placed in handcuffs and into the police cruiser immediately after LE arrived and assessed the scene.

That means GZ had the presence of mind to tuck his shirt in neatly while suffering from possible shock (eyeroll) and immediately after having "fought for his life" while rolling around in the wet grass.

If I lived in an area where I knew the PD had "racial" issues in the past........I would have called him on DAY ONE. I would do everything in my power to seek justice for my child.

Did we catch how many yards they were from the front gate? I did hear TM's dad say 70 yards from the apt.

No. According the that article CRUMP WAS Contacted on DAY 2!

Snipped:
When Benjamin Crump got his first call from Trayvon Martin's father last month, the attorney counseled patience.

It had only been two days since a neighborhood watch volunteer had fatally shot the 17-year-old

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpps/news/tr...ses-dpgapx-20120330-fc_18921706#ixzz1qcB8N6xI

It says he got a call from TM's FATHER, and it had only been 2 days since the shooting.

Even though the call may not have come on DAY 2, I sure would've called ASAP after hearing my son or cousin for that matter, had been shot and killed and the cops called the investigation closed without even returning calls from the GF or witnesses....jeesh...wouldn't anyone do that?

Even though the call may not have come on DAY 2, I sure would've called ASAP after hearing my son or cousin for that matter, had been shot and killed and the cops called the investigation closed without even returning calls from the GF or witnesses....jeesh...wouldn't anyone do that?

When exactly was the family told the case was closed?
Do you know?

552084_355520894490276_343061182402914_906317_1876951724_n.jpg

Rest in peace Trayvon...

The pictures of Trayvon to me show a sweet teenager. He doesn't look like a person who would have done or said the things GZ is alleging. GZ on the other hand is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthholmes