AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 01 Feb 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been off line for 5 days...

Has it been proven that the 10 year old daughter was his or did she belong to the Girlfriend?

Did she travel to Texas with him...and Where was she when he was arrested?

Thanks for a reply..xoxo

:( I'm devastated for the family and our community. Word that its a random crime with no connection to her is even more terrible. Random crazies...not in our town I want to scream. So so so so sad. My teenage girls will most certainly be taking self defense classes, something I should have done long before this. :(

I know, I think I will have a much more difficult time walking around the neighborhood now without trying to figure out if this or that person is a sociopath or just out enjoying the sunshine.

My own daughter is 9 and going to Dallas this summer for the Jr Olympics for Taekwondo & her weapons demonstrations. She knows self defense, but now I feel like I need to hire some body guards to follow her around to even take out the trash or get the mail.

Anchorage will be on guard for quite a while.

R.I.P. Sam and many prayers to her family and friends.

So senseless.

I have been off line for 5 days...

Has it been proven that the 10 year old daughter was his or did she belong to the Girlfriend?

Did she travel to Texas with him...and Where was she when he was arrested?

Thanks for a reply..xoxo

He said at his arraignment he was a single dad. IDK who the mom was, if it was the GF or someone else.

Don't know of her whereabouts during any of the events.

My thoughts and opinions.

I have never read a thread backwards before....THis just breaks my HEART...I KNOW I AM SCREAMING...BUT THIS IS HOW I FEEL!!!!

He said at his arraignment he was a single dad. IDK who the mom was, if it was the GF or someone else.

Don't know of her whereabouts during any of the events.

My thoughts and opinions.

Thanks for the reply...if it was him ...just look at the lives he has Distroyed...

My heart goes out to his child.

Another spelling error but my message gets across.

Dear God..Please Bless the family of IK..they are the innocent ones in this sad story!!!

I wonder if we're going to find out that IK isn't really who he claimed to be. It just seems hard to believe that a guy who had nothing but a DUI in his past would suddenly jump to this.

I cried at the pics posted of her and her dad on her FB page and so devastated at this news -- RIP Sam the world loves you and will miss you...I know im not the only one that hoped beyond all hope that she ran off and would be recovered alive. So very sad tonight....prayers for her family and friends :(

I kind of postulated the other day that the shed was cold storage while he was gone. Didn't have tome to hid the body. Hid it after he came back
Ah! It was your post I was thinking about, 907. I should've realized it myself. :thumb: Makes way for many possibilities.

You think he put her in the shed until he returned from his first vacation and then disposed of her when he got home in mid Feb?

I wonder if he used that sheds an ice shack...?? Pulled it out onto the lake to icefish?? And obviously to rid her body in semi-privacy??

My heartfelt condolences to her family. This was all so senseless, and for what. He gets his pic in the media now, and will always have a trail after his name search. Had to play the big bad macho man, huh, you creepy killer. I hope he rots in his cell and every minute left of his life is spent in agony.
IMO

Can someone local clarify while lake this is? I know they renamed that group of lakes with like Finger lake etc. as the Matanuska lakes and in those there is one called Matanuska lake. But someone I know said they refer to another one as Matanuska lake. If it is indeed the one up by Willow that would not be easy access in the winter, especially in that snow storm that night! In fact I don't even think the state park gate to those is open in the winter??? Even if the gate is open, which I don't think it is, the road down there would be a long hard haul after all our snow and on that night especially. Certainly not somewhere you would see someone go and think "huh...ice fishing" when its night, there are no homes down there, and its dumping snow??? Have they said if they believe she has already passed before entering the lake? Almost makes me wonder if they hiked in past the state park gate. Or has he been linked to the state parks at all as a campground host or anything?? Some position that would allow him to have the gate key to access this in the winter?

I think many of us suspected it wouldn't turn out well when LE moved that shed. I'm sorry I don't remember which member pointed this out last night, but it's been on my mind ever since. The temperature in the shed would have been cold enough to preserve remains for quite awhile.

I am still wondering about those post(s) by "Israel" on the KTVA site (I believe). It sounds, from what I have read here, that they think this was random... I guess I have a hard time believing this (or don't want to believe it...). I am still of the opinion that this guy was stalking her. There have been a few things posted about her potential behavior on the tape that lead me to think that perhaps she knew him... maybe this will all come out in time...

RIP Samantha :( I was hoping that this wouldn't be the outcome.

Can someone local clarify while lake this is? I know they renamed that group of lakes with like Finger lake etc. as the Matanuska lakes and in those there is one called Matanuska lake. But someone I know said they refer to another one as Matanuska lake. If it is indeed the one up by Willow that would not be easy access in the winter, especially in that snow storm that night! In fact I don't even think the state park gate to those is open in the winter??? Even if the gate is open, which I don't think it is, the road down there would be a long hard haul after all our snow and on that night especially. Certainly not somewhere you would see someone go and think "huh...ice fishing" when its night, there are no homes down there, and its dumping snow??? Have they said if they believe she has already passed before entering the lake? Almost makes me wonder if they hiked in past the state park gate. Or has he been linked to the state parks at all as a campground host or anything?? Some position that would allow him to have the gate key to access this in the winter?

I heard something about the Palmer-Wasilla highway noted... and I think someone posted a map (though it wouldn't show up on my screen). TIf this is the case, it is NOT near/in Willow...

Warning Graphic

I hate to think this but shed, tools, long time recovering evidence; I pray that this is not another Zahra Baker case.

Sigh

Thanks for the reply...if it was him ...just look at the lives he has Distroyed...

My heart goes out to his child.

Another spelling error but my message gets across.

Dear God..Please Bless the family of IK..they are the innocent ones in this sad story!!!
(((Sally))). I think I have posted with you long enough now to know a lil' about yout heart, lol. More hugs hun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member