NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice is moving slowly Shaniya but you will not be denied. Wish I could reach out and give MAM a good slap upside the head and take that smirk off his face.
Just a slap??? ... like to punch his face in.

You know what is so disgusting to me...we know AD was aware of MAM's past. This is not news to her and she handed her baby to this piece of filth. Her baby girl.

Poor angel was a lost child. there are many lost children that get farmed into a horrific life.
a sex trade :(
I did a walk with a cause a year ago to Save the lost children. Poor angel, :( hard to think about it.
How did she get to the disgusting AD residence? I cant wrap my head around it.

I dont post here often but I have never forgot this precious little girl. I am sure her Dad will be there as he seems to love her very much. I honestly dont know if I could stand being in the same room with them without doing something rash. :seeya:
BBM I totally agree with you.

I would need to be restrained being in the same room with...

IDK but dad seems conspicuously absent since the press attention abated. JMO but Mark Lunsford and Mark Klaas were front and center to see justice for their children and that speaks volumes to me.

<modsnip>

It is MOO about dad but he makes me sick.

Shaniya deserved better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100% he handed her over to a woman not fit to have a dog or a cat much less a child.Shaniya deserved so much more then either parent gave.IMO.

I agree 100% he handed her over to a woman not fit to have a dog or a cat much less a child.Shaniya deserved so much more then either parent gave.IMO.

He didn't hand her over.
He was in another state working.

Aunt Carey brought Shaniya there thinking AD was clean, had a good steady job, and her own place to live.

This wasn't the first time she dropped her off with AD.

According to what Aunt Carey said in the Oprah interview, (linked a few posts up) she had dropped her off with AD several times. She said Shaniya loved AD and wanted to be with her.

The problem arose when AD wouldn't let Aunt Carey come get her. There was no formal custody agreement. Aunt Carey's hands were tied. She had no legal rights.

IDK but dad seems conspicuously absent since the press attention abated. JMO but Mark Lunsford and Mark Klaas were front and center to see justice for their children and that speaks volumes to me.

<modsnip>

It is MOO about dad but he makes me sick.

Shaniya deserved better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am convinced that much is hidden. :banghead:

It's almost April!!!

Can't wait for the superior court to set a trial date.

We are still praying for earthly justice for you Shaniya!

:please: :please: :please:

How can anyone do that? :please:

I see cases where parents are scrutinized for far less.

I think a common misconception is that AD never really spent time with Shaniya before that awful day. I think people think BL just had Carey drop her off into filth with a drugged out mother. That simply is not true.
I really wish I could find my Shaniya notebooks but I have misplaced them over the years.

I remember reports of elaborate lies AD fed Brad. He really thought she was clean and living in her own place and had a great job. Because that's what AD told him for months.

Looking over the Oprah page I found this interesting...

Brad said: Any time Antoinette asked to see her, I made arrangements that she was able to spend time with her daughter.

Aunt Carey said: When he's gone, Shaniya's with me. And on October 9, Antoinette had called me and asked me if she could visit with Shaniya. Shaniya loved her mother very much, and she did want to be with her.

As she had many times before, Carey says she dropped Shaniya off at her mother's house.

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Shaniya-Davis-Murder/3

Just bumping in case anyone missed it.
At the link, you can read what Aunt Carey had to say as she was interviewed sitting next to BL.

Just bumping in case anyone missed it.
At the link, you can read what Aunt Carey had to say as she was interviewed sitting next to BL.

It does not matter what they say.
this is the only thing that does matter.

They knew who and what the mother was. PROSTITUTE JUNKIE just for the record.
Under no circumstances should Shnaiya have been sent there without supervision.

IF IF IF there was a prostitute junky that you and family know of,
and your husband allowed your child over there if only for one minute you would hit the roooooooof.
I know I would.

IMHO this is the reason that in front of any camera where he and auntie were standing
you can cut the air with a knife.

Again, they thought she was clean, had a steady job, and a home of her own.

There were many lies told to Aunt Carey and BL.

We have been over all of this again and again and again and again.
What good is it doing?

I really wish the focus of this thread could go back to Shaniya and the accused.

image5681626.jpg

Sweet Shaniya, you are never far from my thoughts. I am so so sorry you were never allowed to grow up into the beautiful girl I know you would countinue to be. Your sweet and trusting smile is frozen in time, forever 5 years old. May justice come quickly and no mercy be shown to the sorry souls that put you here:
shaniya-1.jpg

:tears:
Rest in peace angel.

April is finally here!!!!

Okay superior court, bring on those trial dates!!!!!

I hope and pray the courts will be firm in dealing with these two. No backdoor deals!

Rest in peace, precious little one.

I had to steal this from Shaniya Davis Memorial fb page:

On the Biggest Playing Field you will Run and Play and find all the hidden Eggs with the Lord and Savior himself who has shielded you from anymore harm! Baby Girl you remain in our mind and your footprints on our Heart. XOXOXO!!! Rest In Heaven!

When I go to Google and type in the name Antoinette Davis, I also get "Antoinette Davis Casey Anthony". I see both of them no differently from each other. In the end they are all the same, whether it is Antoinette Davis, Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, Fred Phelps, Jerry Sandusky, and Osama bin Laden. Birds of the same feather. :crazy:

Someone from the Shaniya Davis Memorial FB page wrote a letter to Paul Woolverton, who is a reporter for the Fayetteville Observer. They were exasperated with the lack of updates and wanted to know why this case seemed to be swept under the rug. Here is Woolverton's response:

It's not being swept under the rug. Her case is still in a pre-trial motions period.

It typically takes between two and four years for a murder case to go to trial here. In the meantime, there are rarely developments that the public is privy to or that are newsworthy.

The trial dates probably will be decided in the next several months. I don't expect the first trial until spring or summer of 2013.

--
Paul Woolverton, reporter
The Fayetteville Observer
(910) 486-3512
woolvertonp@fayobserver.com

Home page: www.fayobserver.com
Blog: http://blogs.fayobserver.com/peoplesbusiness/

So disgusting that this will still take another year!! I honestly don't like the way our system just sloth's along. Imo it makes us look like we care about the murderer more than the victim.......just can't wait for these trials to be over & to only hear about either of them. Once they have die.imo

Someone from the Shaniya Davis Memorial FB page wrote a letter to Paul Woolverton, who is a reporter for the Fayetteville Observer. They were exasperated with the lack of updates and wanted to know why this case seemed to be swept under the rug. Here is Woolverton's response:

It's not being swept under the rug. Her case is still in a pre-trial motions period.

It typically takes between two and four years for a murder case to go to trial here. In the meantime, there are rarely developments that the public is privy to or that are newsworthy.

The trial dates probably will be decided in the next several months. I don't expect the first trial until spring or summer of 2013.

--
Paul Woolverton, reporter
The Fayetteville Observer
(910) 486-3512
woolvertonp@fayobserver.com

Home page: www.fayobserver.com
Blog: http://blogs.fayobserver.com/peoplesbusiness/

Thanks for the update.

When I researched NC a while back, I found that it takes years for trials to begin there.
It's just how it is.

It's sad but the good news is, they are incarcerated. They are doing time while we wait.

IMO it just gives the prosecutor more time to get their ducks in a row.

I'd much rather an organized, well documented trial than a speedy one.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member