17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor's office told GZ they were not going to talk with him without his counsel and apparently GZ told them he had no lawyers, only advisors.

WTH would possess GZ to call the prosecutors all on his own?

There was a witness who said TM was on top of GZ and hitting him.

That doesn't mean TM attacked GZ first. I don't think we've heard the accurate version of any of the witnesses yet. That's the problem, so much of this case right now is speculation. All but the part about TM being dead, or course.

Someone, family need to step in and have him PEC'd. There are some very serious signs here!

The fact that he called the prosecutor himself to set up a meeting makes him look like he at least fully believes he's innocent and has zero to hide.

No, it makes him look like his ego is far bigger than we ever imagined. He's trying to be his own lawyer now and handle everything himself! Everyone agrees that a person, innocent or not, should take their lawyer's advice and he is NOT doing that. OMG. Not good, George. Not good at all!!!

Sonner: Up until Sunday or Monday, good working relationship. It's been two days, can't keep going out and telling media I'm talking to him everyday...

The fact that he called the prosecutor himself to set up a meeting makes him look like he at least fully believes he's innocent and has zero to hide.

That's not how I read into that. It can also be stress. I can't imagine what it's like to be public enemy. He may be paranoid (well, he is paranoid)

And once again GZ takes things in his own hands that are better left to professionals. Very telling of his personality IMO MOO

WTH would possess GZ to call the prosecutors all on his own?

I dunno, kinda sounds like he has delusions of grandeur.
He's wiser and smarter than any average bear.

No, it makes him look like his ego is far bigger than we ever imagined. He's trying to be his own lawyer now and handle everything himself! Everyone agrees that a person, innocent or not, should take their lawyer's advice and he is NOT doing that. OMG. Not good, George. Not good at all!!!

I have certainly seen people on this website say "I don't care if their lawyer tells them not to talk, they should".

As in talk to the media, reach out to a victim's family, etc.

So which website is George's now? There are two of them?? I'm confused? Will Zimmerman have to pay these two lawyers for the time they did spend on the case??

someone has to see that he may well have become a danger to himself if not to others.

Wow, Nancy Grace is going to be on fire tonight with this news!!!! Holy Cow, no matter what is thought of George, I don't think any of us ever thought he would do this!

Sonner: Never met him face to face, all phone calls and family members. He is in the United States.

Where in the world is GZ? Methinks he is no longer in the continental US.

MOO IMO etc ad infinitum

Uhrig: Fear not so much about the money. Feared someone else set up the website, appears now that the website is his. Corrosive process. GZ not doing well emotionally probably suffering PTS syndrome, lost some weight. For him to handle it this way suggests that he may not be handling this well, concerned for his emotional and physical safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500