17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will NOT be the same judge throughout.

He did look small, but so did everyone else, including the bailiff standing near him who was the exact same size. His attorney is quite tall. It's perspective.

She won't be Gitana? InSession is stating that she will be in their coverage on TV right now.

IMO it is not an eye roll.....it is a twitch or something different,lol.

I agree. To me it was more of tired eyes, or itchy eyes. He seemed to be trying to focus. He did not look paranoid, at all. I think he may have looked a little nervous, but who wouldn't be. He was actually much smaller looking than I expected. jmo

Initial report also states by a PO “While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard him state “I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me.”

At this time he did not know that the scream was captures on the 911 call. It is my opinion that it WAS GZ screaming on the 911 tape.

I have been lurking here throughout the whole case, and finally got set to have a login. I notice hardly anyone giving GZ the benefit of a doubt. I don't for one minute believe that GZ intended to confront Trayvon. In fact, I believe there was a third party involved whom we have not yet heard about. JMO

I have been lurking here throughout the whole case, and finally got set to have a login. I notice hardly anyone giving GZ the benefit of a doubt. I don't for one minute believe that GZ intended to confront Trayvon. In fact, I believe there was a third party involved whom we have not yet heard about. JMO

:what:

Based on what, if I may ask?

Who was the man that spoke with reporters right after court and before Mr. O'Mara spoke?

Sure there is, there are people with who will use it to fit their own agenda, ready to pounce. People who couldn't care less if a grieving mother simply misspoke. Especially the media, that we so often complain about.

Good for her to set the record straight, if she felt that she was being mischaracterized. She has that right, she is the victim.

But perhaps it's becoming obvious that for some, nothing this particular victim does will be acceptable.

JMHO

Maybe she has been privy to some new evidense that makes her think it was an accident. Don't know, just saying. jmo

Can you give us a hint?

BTW

:welcome:

Judge's husband is a partner with Mark Nejame. (per Beth K.)

Mark Nejame also confirmed he had been contacted by Zimmerman to represent him and was about to explain why he declined when the satellite feed cut out.....he has not been reconnected that I have seen so far.

jmo

Considering statements made by a friend of GZ's, I was wonder ing if GZ was easily goaded into doing things he wouldn't normally do? Just a feeling, that's all.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting.....something to think about.

The judge conducting today's hearing stated that Jessica Recksiedler will be the presiding judge.

I don't believe Zimmerman went to confront Trayvon with the intent of killing him... I do believe he intended on confronting him and detaining him though?

I am very interested in your third party?

Considering statements made by a friend of GZ's, I was wonder ing if GZ was easily goaded into doing things he wouldn't normally do? Just a feeling, that's all.

I happen to think that as long as Zimmerman had his trusty sidekick with him, he was man enough to do whatever he wanted.

~Jmo~

Welcome to Websleuths, why do you feel a third party was involved?

This will NOT be the same judge throughout.

He did look small, but so did everyone else, including the bailiff standing near him who was the exact same size. His attorney is quite tall. It's perspective.

I mean small as in not wide.
He looked thin IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members