17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be the reason MN didn't want on the case? Wouldn't that have been a conflict of interest?

I bet it was. Plus he is a commetator on tv now about this case and I don't think he would pull a "Cheney Mason" :what: JMO

Something else that someone posted earlier today that I hadn't even thought about is the LOUD clarlty of the gunshot that can be heard on the witness 911 call. It seems to me that a gunshot fired with the muzzle either pressed against someone, or very close while underneath someone, would have more of a muffled sound.

There could be all kinds of interesting things we haven't heard about yet.

Just one reason for the opinion expressed:

In many cases, the body's absorption of the muzzle blast will act as a suppressor, trapping the propellant gases under the skin and muffling the sound of the shot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_shot

I have been lurking here throughout the whole case, and finally got set to have a login. I notice hardly anyone giving GZ the benefit of a doubt. I don't for one minute believe that GZ intended to confront Trayvon. In fact, I believe there was a third party involved whom we have not yet heard about. JMO
Do you have some links to MSM that has led you to believe that there was another person involved that you have based your theory on? I'd like to see what has brought you to that conclusion.

I have been lurking here throughout the whole case, and finally got set to have a login. I notice hardly anyone giving GZ the benefit of a doubt. I don't for one minute believe that GZ intended to confront Trayvon. In fact, I believe there was a third party involved whom we have not yet heard about. JMO

:welcome4:

Well, regardless of what others say, I believe it was an accident in the sense that it was a tragic sequence of events that unfolded rapidly and spun out of control. IMO, it's sad that folks are still trying to make a racial issue out of this case, and if it's the SP's intent to claim GZ stalked TM, I sure hope she has solid evidence to back it up since GZ's story has been that he was not following TM and was returning to his car when he was attacked. I'm really worried that she may have over charged and there's no way we'll know until trial.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

I am mostly worried if it will go to trial by Jury
Reading here all I can wonder about where will they find 12 fair people
With an open mind and a red heart? :(

Who are willing to listen to all the details - it is basically like Mark Gergoes said, "people come with the luggage they come with,
luggage they had before this case".
So if they are about it must be a racial issue that is what they will think from start to finish. I hope it will not be a trial by Jury.
:moo::moo:

Why would GZ not have mentioned a third party?

Giving Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt and third party?? I'm trying to make a connection between these two?

I don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt when they have shot and killed someone. That is for the courts to decide.

I can not even begin to think of who a third party would be? I would assume, based on the "benefit of the doubt" part that we are to believe that someone else helped Trayvon beat up Zimmerman?

Just a guess?

MOO

:welcome4:

Do you have some links to MSM that has led you to believe that there was another person involved that you have based your theory on? I'd like to see what has brought you to that conclusion.

She said it was just an opinion.

Unless a person is being completely unreasonable, then they realize she could have picked her words better---but it's easy to understand what she meant even without a clarification.

She has said the same thing consistently, she misspeaks once, and somehow her statement alone negates the fact that her son was MURDERED (allegedly).

Maybe she should have said mistake instead of accident. I think people know what she meant.

Then why do you think it was clarified by her lawyer? As far as you and I and most everyone here are concerned, a grieving mother can say pretty much anything she wants without being publicly corrected or clarified. So why does her lawyer disagree?

Give the benefit of the doubt when GZ has confessed to a shooting?

mommakk51

Welcome to WS! I am glad you are here.

:welcome:

:wagon:

I'm so thrilled you joined Websleuths! :hug:

Hi there. I'm a noob, too. It's a tough crowd in here! lol

It's going to drive me nuts! I'm really interested to find out what makes you think a third person was involved? I love to hear any and all opinions.

That could be the reason MN didn't want on the case? Wouldn't that have been a conflict of interest?

According to the TV Guy in the Orlando Sentinel Nejame did not want to take on a time consuming trial right now while his children are so young.

Wow

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...412_1_face-murder-charges-today-show-accident

From the Probable Cause Affidavit:

Martin tried to run home, the affidavit says, but was followed by Zimmerman. "Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and followed Martin."

The affidavit goes on to say that "Zimmerman disregarded the police dispatcher" who told him to stop, and "continued to follow Martin who was trying to return to his home."

Just one reason for the opinion expressed:
I'm still not sure why an unsourced claim from Wikipedia means that a gunshot would not have been clearly audible in 911 recordings if the weapon was pressed against a body. This was your original assertion, let's not forget.

:waitasec:

Mark Nejame also confirmed he had been contacted by Zimmerman to represent him and was about to explain why he declined when the satellite feed cut out.....he has not been reconnected that I have seen so far.

jmo

Mark Nejame's has been hired by CNN in the last couple of weeks to be their legal analyst. I thought it was strange he refused to answer Cnn's question several times if he had been called by Zimmerman. He even said at one point he would not answer that question one way or the other.

Now he is answering that question? What station was this interviewing him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemo1961