17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But a hoodie would not be mistaken for a t-shirt. IMHO JMHO and all that

Then maybe there was a third person down there in white t-shirt fighting. If you are going to insist that witness was accurate (despite clearly not getting the color correctly), that seems to be the only logical explanation.

I am not sure about this, so jmo, imo and all that jazz...but I swear I read that the parents had shared custody. I do know it is standard practice in FL, unless one parent is deemed unfit, that all custody cases are "joint" or shared.

I think that's right. And by the time a minor is 17 many parents have worked out the custody in a way that works for them but also allows some flexiblity for the teen.

Lawyer for witness is saying the state prosecutors didn't even swear his witness in when they questioned his witness.. He is also stating he doesn't even believe there will be a trial..JMHO

Can you elaborate on this? Where did you hear it? Why does the lawyer believe there will be no trial?

I believe it's much more likely that it was windy out (it was raining, after all) than he was running fast enough to produce wind noise like that.

JMO

ETA: Pretty steady 10mph winds in Orlando that day:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KMCO/2012/2/26/DailyHistory.html

Minimum temp in Sanford that night was 53 with wind gusts up to 22 mph. They are used to 100 degree temps, so that would like someone said Effin Cold...I live in lower Alabama near the Florida line, and a 40+ degree drop in temps means bring out the jackets lol.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...eq_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA&MR=1

I am not sure about this, so jmo, imo and all that jazz...but I swear I read that the parents had shared custody. I do know it is standard practice in FL, unless one parent is deemed unfit, that all custody cases are "joint" or shared.

Wouldn't Trayvon's dad's fiance be able to identify him?

And a jacket certainly doesn't look like a t-shirt.

Except if you take the jacket off and all one sees is the grey tee-shirt that George was wearing. I think George's jacket somehow came off because a witness saw the light-colored tee-shirt and Trayvon was wearing a SWEATSHIRT. all jmo.

Right. I have done that when my eyes are very dry and feel stuck. Could be from allergies or lack of sleep.
The ABC link above quoted LE sources saying GZ cried/wept much of the night.

Except if you take the jacket off and all one sees is the grey tee-shirt that George was wearing. I think George's jacket somehow came off because a witness saw the light-colored tee-shirt and Trayvon was wearing a SWEATSHIRT. all jmo.

Not light colored t-shirt. White. Which is wrong-neither one was wearing a white t-shirt. I am not going spend my time arguing that a witness who got the color of the garment wrong (unless a third person was down there fighting) couldn't have been wrong about the style of the garment.

It is simply far more likely that if the witness is correct that what she saw was Zimmerman's light grey shirt maybe because his jacket was unzipped and pulled back to expose his shirt, or maybe because he had somehow lost his jacket or taken it off, than it is likely that anyone would mistake a dark grey hoodie sweatshirt for a white t shirt IMO JMHO and stuff

Minimum temp in Sanford that night was 53 with wind gusts up to 22 mph. They are used to 100 degree temps, so that would like someone said Effin Cold...I live in lower Alabama near the Florida line, and a 40+ degree drop in temps means bring out the jackets lol.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...eq_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA&MR=1

The average temperature in Sanford Florida in FEBRUARY is no where near 100 degrees.....the average high is 73 degrees and the average low is 51 degrees

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/32771

The all time record high for February is 89 degrees.....it has NEVER been 100 degrees there in February during recorded weather history.

It is simply far more likely that if the witness is correct that what she saw was Zimmerman's light grey shirt maybe because his jacket was unzipped and pulled back to expose his shirt, or maybe because he had somehow lost his jacket or taken it off, than it is likely that anyone would mistake a dark grey hoodie sweatshirt for a white t shirt IMO JMHO and stuff

So they got the color wrong but the style has to be correct? Please.

Can you elaborate on this? Where did you hear it? Why does the lawyer believe there will be no trial?

Just a bit that I know..it was on JVM's show, and he was "certain" that SYG would prevail. JVM looked pretty incredulous.

Beyond that, I'm multi-tasking, wish I could give more info..maybe someone else can add.

Not light colored t-shirt. White. Which is wrong-neither one was wearing a white t-shirt. I am not going spend my time arguing that a witness who got the color of the garment wrong (unless a third person was down there fighting) couldn't have been wrong about the style of the garment.

Well one witness said the guy on bottom was wearing a red sweater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon