Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a picture of Sierra you can clearly see her using an iphone. She talks about facetiming (after losing her itouch). This can all be verified via twitter, and the picture has been brought over here multiple times.

I am very confused with talk about it being her sister's phone. What was her sister using then? It wasn't like they were living together and could just pass it back and forth.

I am positive that there are pictures of Mom on her cell phone at different media shots and she was not using an iphone. That's one that I saw myself while watching the news for the last month as I've been paying attention, because all along the "mysterious" iphone has bugged the carp out of me.

Sierra also uploaded pics to Twitter in February from an iPhone.

Since a link to the victim's Twitter acct. is allowed, here it is, so that everyone is able to confirm:

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

IMO, it's appears possible that she may have had two phones. One, the Samsung Galaxy Android phone that we've read about in MSM articles, and the other an iPhone, due to the number of pics she uploaded to her Twitter acct. from an iPhone, including pics of herself that she uploaded in the days leading up to her disappearance.

MOO

Here's the deal with the iPhone posts.. I posted earlier this evening verification along with a link to the video that Sierra was in Fremont the weekend prior to her disappearance(3/9,10,11).. She was in Fremont with friends from Washington HS celebrating one of their birthdays that weekend(3/9,10,11).. Moo but it's very likely that it was one of more of those friends that she posted from their iPhones as well as one of their bedrooms or homes(pink room).. The friends said Sierra was happy and upbeat that weekend prior to her missing while spending the weekend with friends in Fremont celebrating one of their birthdays(CF).. I believe that the other post or two that shows as posting from iPhone during those few days prior to her disappearing(ie. the 3/13 post from iPhone) can be attributed to friends at school that she posted from their iPhone..

There is no conspiracy of a hidden phone.. Sierra at the time of her disappearance only had one phone IMO.. And that's the droid smartphone that was located the day after her disappearance(3/17 at the intersection of Santa Teresa Blvd)..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Thank you. I totally respect that. I wasn't hinting at a conspiracy about SL having mulitple phones. I just thought with all the posts she had using an iPhone, that her found phone was an iPhone. To find out it was an Android instead just doesn't make sense to me on some level and feels good to be able to talk it out. I have a teenager and I've never known them to use their friends' phones to post pics, etc., when they have their own phone with them. Of course, teenagers share everything and girls (I have boys) probably do even more and maybe the explanation is that she used other's iPhones to post to Twitter instead of her Android phone. Maybe the iPhone app is better and easier to use, so she borrowed her friends to do her updating.

Need to add to clarify. There is actually a picture where you can SEE the iphone in the shot. So, just want to be clear that I am not referring to it saying "sent from iphone" or anything like that.

Mmmm... I remember reading a tweet from one of her friends who wrote something to the effect "it's not even Sierra's phone" in the very beginning of this case when writing about the cell phone being found. I don't remember anything about finding a cell phone in her room.

I read the same tweet, Annie - about one of her friends saying it wasn't her phone (the phone that was reported to have been found), which leads me to wonder why they would think that.

Need to add to clarify. There is actually a picture where you can SEE the iphone in the shot. So, just want to be clear that I am not referring to it saying "sent from iphone" or anything like that.

IYO it's an iPhone. IMO it's an iTouch. I said this back on thread 2 or 3.

I have an iPod Touch and it does have FaceTime, pretty much everything I have on my iPad. The photos do show up as taken by an IPhone. I prefer my iPad for viewing purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500