AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I am not from the area or familiar at all with it. I was just reporting what google maps stated as to time in traffic. Is it still pretty busy on Saturday mornings between 6am-8am? I live where the traffic is horrendous during the week, but ok on weekends.

It is a straight shot down Craycroft. You'd hit lights at Broadway, 5th/6th (I forget where the change is to say if it's 5th or 6th), Speedway, Pima and then Grant - the hospital is on the NW corner of Craycroft and Grant. Could just be my luck but if I seemingly hit one light I'd hit them all throughout the grid system, and this happened often for me. But I haven't lived in Tucson since 2009, and for several years before that I lived on SW side of town and didn't go to the east side with any real regularity. So my answer, which is quite lenghthy as I'm wordy apparently, I'm not sure. ;)

Was there a babysitter that watched her and her brothers while parents worked?? I noticed on fb there is a girl who has photos with Isabel at a park. Is she a sitter or related? Family friend maybe?

Good Morning All -

Thank you Patty for bumping the video links. I screen capped a photo of the backyard area. So the witness says she heard *Male* voices, as in more than one man? I wonder if the voices came from the alley area or even the backyard of one of the homes across the alley?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, just catching up.

20r1mcy.jpg

Something just hit me about the ladder under the window. If this snap-shot photo from the video is as of yesterday, I wonder why the ladder is still there and NOT taken into evidence?

LE should be asking anyone who may have been in the area of Isabel's home to come forward, if they have not already spoken to LE. If these men who were apparently talking nearby have NOT made themselves known, there might be a reason. In any case, now that the story is out there, LE should address it, IMO.

we have a presser now, correct? looking for live feeds but not finding any yet

Last seen wearing playclothes, not pajamas? But was in bed?

I know lots of kids wear shorts and tee shirts to bed, but like the pink curtains, it reminds me of Zahra. And it seems odder somehow for a younger child like Isa.....

I also doubt she was just put to bed in the clothes she wore to the ball field, because it was supposedly a bit too chilly for a tank and basketball shorts, no?

I assumed that the game ran quite late. A little girl like Isabel might have fallen asleep in the car on the way home, or even gone to the car to go to sleep before the game ended. Either way, if she was asleep when they got home, her parents may just have carried her inside and laid her on her bed. If she woke up later, she could change, but they would not want to wake her at that hour.

This ALSO provides a window of opportunity for a predator to have entered the home while the family was out, and hidden... say in Isa's closet. If he'd been there for an hour or more, the dogs would have quieted down before the family arrived, and he just needed to pop out the screen, grab Isabel, and go. She could have been gone within 5 minutes of them putting her to bed.

The stream is horrible, audio in and out and no live picture for me.

http://www.kvoa.com/livestream/

this stream is h o r r i b l e

asking questions about the dog violations

one was running at large and one was vaccinations
(in court today? not sure)

says not related to the case

reporter says he got special treatment at court (they facilitated his exit out of city court)

Sergio Celis was in court today not related to charges about his daughter. Dog charges. He pleaded not guilty.

he pled not guilty to dog charges

talking about prayer on facebook by mom

Sergio was in court today. Not related to charges about his daughter. Not having current vaccinations for a pet, pet running at large, etc. He pled not guilty.

Talking about mom's FB page.

they are not ruling anyone out.. everyone is a person of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members