AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the parents moved out of their home, how did the dad expect the kidnappers to tell him their demands? Did he suspect that the kidnappers had his cell number? Is his cell phone number even published?

Does Isa know the numbers?

http://www.insidetucsonbusiness.com/daily_territorial/trustee_sales/article_3cca59f8-e12d-58e7-a9c8-60c420f66477.html

According to this, the home was coming up for auction in 2010. Scroll down to
'Celis' house.
I posted this a few days ago because I didn't understand what it meant, and a poster replied that it appeared like it was going to be foreclosed but they came up with the funds.

They are still there. So......... draw you own conclusions. :moo:

Not sleuthing the family.

Sadly, time may never tell a thing:

:star:Kyron Horman, Haleigh Cummings, Hailey Dunn, Etan Patz, Hassani Campbell, Aliayah Lunsford, Sky Metalwala,:rose:
...Celina Cass, Holly Bobo, Kathryn Markham, Jhessye Shockley, Ayla Reynolds
Baby Lisa Irwin, Rachel Cooke,Adji Desir, Joshua Davis, Sierra Lamar...:star::rose:
Britanee Drexel, Michelle Parker, Lauren Schneider....:star:

http://www.insidetucsonbusiness.com/daily_territorial/trustee_sales/article_3cca59f8-e12d-58e7-a9c8-60c420f66477.html

'Celis' house.
I posted this a few days ago because I didn't understand what it meant, and a poster replied that it appeared like it was going to be foreclosed but they came up with the funds.
\
Thank you for sharing that about the auction.
This site states that it was listed for sale in 8/2011, but removed from the market. In 9/02/2011 it was relisted for the same amount and it sold in 11/2011.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8750-S-Desert-Valley-Way-Tucson-AZ-85747/8581930_zpid/

\
Thank you for sharing that about the auction.
This site states that it was listed for sale in 8/2011, but removed from the market. In 9/02/2011 it was relisted for the same amount and it sold in 11/2011.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8750-S-Desert-Valley-Way-Tucson-AZ-85747/8581930_zpid/

Pensfan, I am confused. Your link does not lead to the home listed on the link that you quoted.. ( http://www.insidetucsonbusiness.com...cle_3cca59f8-e12d-58e7-a9c8-60c420f66477.html ). Your link leads to - 8750 S Desert Valley Way, the previous posters link to the foreclosure sale has the address of - 5602 E 12TH ST, 85711 ....

Just to be clear, my post is regarding the house they are currently living in on 12th Street, not the one on S Desert Valley Way.
Taagen, I looked at your link and yes the current home on 12th St was set for a foreclosure auction on 9/24/10. Apparently though they either came up with the funds or managed to get a loan modification. I look at these kinds of notices all the time, I am a real estate broker that deals primarily in foreclosure properties.

Did the local (can't recall who it was, sorry) go by Office Max and see if the white container storage looking object is currently there as it is in some maps? I am thinking more than likely it is not.

Taagen, I looked at your link and yes the current home on 12th St was set for a foreclosure auction on 9/24/10. Apparently though they either came up with the funds or managed to get a loan modification. I look at these kinds of notices all the time, I am a real estate broker that deals primarily in foreclosure properties.

Thank you for your explanation.

Sitting on my hands again, sry.
Church tomorrow...
G'night all and thank you all for the clarification, truly.

Did the local (can't recall who it was, sorry) go by Office Max and see if the white container storage looking object is currently there as it is in some maps? I am thinking more than likely it is not.

I didnt go to that side of Circuit City , but I plan to go out there tomm to get a car wash at one of the donation sites, so I will check and let everyone know.

Does Isa know the numbers?

For what it is worth...
When we decided to teach my children phone numbers, we sat down and thought about when they would NEED them.

They would need to give someone their phone number if they got lost.
Where would I be if they got lost?
Likely not at home.

We made the decision to teach them MY cell phone number.
Even though our home number is easier because the last 4 digits are the same.

We were fortunate that there is a "pattern" to my cell phone number apparently. It was very easy for them to remember.
I am the one who always answers my cell phone. Nobody else is that reliable. It made the most sense.

In this situation, I would probably still want someone at my house... but I would be confident my child would call my cell phone.
I would probably forward my house phone to my cell phone... and have someone at the house in case a person showed up. :twocents:

(Then again, I grew up in a phone company. So.... other people might not think of these things.) :seeya:

About the guy behind the wall in that big empty lot. I am not sure if he is connected or not. I am trying to decide WHY he would be hanging out there in a commercial lot, where there might be surveillance cameras around. And I did not see a car close by that he would be taking her to.

I am not sure if he was the perp or not. It is creepy the way he hid from the 5 walkers, but I think most people out alone in the middle of the night might do the same thing. Who needs trouble from a group of drunk teens? You never know what they are up to so why not hide until they pass by.

I just cannot figure out what he was doing there however. When my son used to work in the warehouse for Best Buy they came in and worked in the loading docks at 2 am lots of times. But this guy does not seem to be close to any of those docks.

He might have been part of a late night cleaning crew, but I don't see why he would be all the way out there alone. ????

There is a possibility that he was a drunk guy who decided to walk home, and he went in that area to take a leak? But there should be other video evidence of him leaving one of the bars, in that case.

I missed this video the other day (4/25) but just watched and noticed at 1:16 the dog in the yard of the Celis home.
Also at 1:42 a report of a young neighbor being questioned by LE who then went to the Celis house with his father and went in and out of the courtyard when they aren't there? Weird vibe about that. You can hear the LE officer questioning them outside the courtyard door. She says "Do you live here or what are you doing here?"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tu...ce-videos-hold/story?id=16210060#.T5z0UKttqSo

Is this where a possible trailer/storage container exists?

If so, it appears the figure is hiding in the shadows until the group walks past. He/she then appears to walk up behind the trailer/container (perhaps to avoid being seen by the group) as if to make sure they are continuing on their way. Just MOO.

Watching the video again & going on the perspective of that indicated area surrounded in red possibly being a trailer/storage container (I'm still not completely convinced it is) and can see how the area that folks have posted about looking like a door or window (the long dark/black area to the left of the pole) that the figure walks past twice could possibly be the back door/opening of said trailer/container. Anyone else?

I first thought it was a door opening or a shadow. But to me it looks as if someone is standing and the other guy goes to look if the folks are gone then at the very end of the video it looks to me like the figure that is standing where this window is actually then puts the upper part of his body into the window. Prior to that he looks like he is frozen or hiding by leaning into the area by this windpw //////////

If LE had already identified and spoken to our mysterious 6th person recorded on this latest video release, doesn't it make sense that they would have said that when asked at today's presser? IE, "Oh, yes ~ that was Office Max's security person or custodial staff, and we have interviewed them" or whatever?

I would think that type of statement would shift the focal point back onto the five walkers ~ which is what they desired. Since they didn't do that, it leaves me to believe the mysterious figure is the very reason they want to talk with the group of 5 ~ to discover if they noticed him/her and could give any description or further helpful details. 'Course, just moo.

No, I don't think it would make sense that they would identify any witness. They have not identified any witness.
In fact every witness in this case has self-identified.
The uncle
The grandfather
The coworker
The coach
The neighbor with dogs
Other neighbors
Jim Moore
and on
LE never identified any witness in any of the press conferences.
In the press conference Friday LE stated they got permission from others in video to release in their wish for Isa to be found over their own privacy.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I think they should look at her older brother's friends and acquaintances.

Also, did they say if anything else was missing from the home?

I think the grandfather shown on TV was Becky's relative if we are referring to the same incident. I am referring to the news clip where Uncle JM spoke, too. If Sergio's father spoke on camera I don't recall it or missed it. Becky's maiden name is not Rodriquez, maybe Hector is her step-father?

Missing girl's family and neighbors speak out
04/21/2012 06:47 PM

Isabel's grandfather from her mother's side, Hector Rodriguez, said he's praying for the family to receive good news soon.
It's been an agonizing day for the family as they wait to hear about what happened with their loved one.
Rodriguez was glued to his binoculars trying to see what was going on at the scene.
He lives in Douglas and made the trip to Tucson as soon as his daughter called him with news that little Isabel went missing.
"Why does this have to happen? It's something I just can't believe. I feel like I'm dreaming. I really do hope I'm dreaming because this is such a horrible thing. We feel so helpless," said Rodriguez.

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

I'm so danged confused. Why is Mom's maiden surname not Rodriguez < mod snip >?

'Celis' house.

Well that's scary. What if they got the funds from bad people and Isa was taken because they haven't been able to repay their debt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname