GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOH, if you would be so kind to again describe the man that came into FB implying he was KB's dad. Was it ever determined who he really was?

6-1/6-2 lanky - older - maybe 45 but did a lot of drugs older? Early 50's? Somewhere in there. Scraggly grey hair just past his shoulders (wouldnt be surprised if it was a mullet) but he had a coyboy hat on. He had light colored eyes (can't remember exact color) his left eye was glass. He was missing some teeth. He had a very redneckish feel about him (no offense anyone). I want to say he had a goatee, but I know he at least had a mustache and maybe some whiskers....I also want to say he was wearing cowboy boots, but I am not 100% on that

6-1/6-2 lanky - older - maybe 45 but did a lot of drugs older? Early 50's? Somewhere in there. Scraggly grey hair just past his shoulders (wouldnt be surprised if it was a mullet) but he had a coyboy hat on. He had light colored eyes (can't remember exact color) his left eye was glass. He was missing some teeth. He had a very redneckish feel about him (no offense anyone). I want to say he had a goatee, but I know he at least had a mustache and maybe some whiskers....I also want to say he was wearing cowboy boots, but I am not 100% on that

This is only my opinion, but LE needs to know who all was at the bar the night this guy came in questioning everyone, he needs to be located and questioned himself.

VOH,
Do you know what time Nick & Kelli left FB's that night?

If this were actually true, Kelli's mother would not have been sitting with MB this morning on the today show. Very unreliable. Mike doesn't have anything to do with this crime.

She would never want to think that a possibility!

but ......How many other Moms out there have thought the same thing with some very bad results!

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer!

It would be wise of her to not distance him she needs his information making him mad wont help!

JMO

Flabbergasting aside... is that information accurate? Partly accurate? None of it accurate? Some of it seems very specific and I'm curious if I should use the amount of salt from 1 or 2 rimmed margaritas or...a livestock size salt block?

Please adjust my expectations to the appropriate level.

VOH, what questions was he asking you (others) & did you get the feel that this guy may not have been who he said he was?? Whoever he was he probably got ALOT of information from the FB patrons that night if the patrons indeed thought that he was KB's father...

Flabbergasting aside... is that information accurate? Partly accurate? None of it accurate? Some of it seems very specific and I'm curious if I should use the amount of salt from 1 or 2 rimmed margaritas or...a livestock size salt block?

I found at least one MAJOR factually incorrect assertion.

Apparently it's pretty accurate, read above.

LOL VOH are you serious????

He really looked like this? LOL I have this vision!

glass eye !
missing teeth!
A mullet and a cowboy hat on !

And he said he was her dad?

Seems to me that there is a lot of stuff that the average person can verify in that article...just sayin.

Seems to me that there is a lot of stuff that the average person can verify in that article...just sayin.

Such as?

The average person who doesn't know MB or any of the case players or local LE would not have a way to confirm what was posted if the information was not available elsewhere. Most of what I read isn't something I read or heard before. Details of the marriage, dating, alibi info, vehicle mileage, etc.

Such as?

The average person who doesn't know MB or any of the case players or local LE would not have a way to confirm what was posted if the information was not available elsewhere. Most of what I read isn't something I read or heard before. Details of the marriage, dating, alibi info, vehicle mileage, etc.

I'm not answering for DTT, but info like police record, marriage record, when she was in basic training, etc. can all be verified through reliable sources.

Such as?

It's the vehicle milage that has me wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea