Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if GBC was sending the kids to school so soon so they wouldn't speak to any other grown ups?

Perhaps they responded so quickly with such a big police presence due to evidence suggesting Allison would self harm? Maybe when GBC went to bed that night it was after a fight where Allison had indicated certain things and said things like "you'll regret this" or "I don't want to be here any more", "whats the point in living this life". (My father who has Bipolar has said things like this in the past, but thankfully never acted on them.) It is possible that GBC went to bed, leaving Allison awake and upset and then when he realised she wasn't there in the morning he called the police straight away, fearing the worst....

This is an UNLAWFUL HOMICIDE investigation...stop pushing for suicide

^^ Yes they're saying she was murdered before being 'dumped' ...

Also i just seen on the news that Gerard briefly called into Indooroopilly police station around noon before leaving again. I thought if they had any idea it was him they would have kept him there????? Unless he was going there to see if there was anymore updates. Or as one of the news reports it said he wasn't going to tell them who he thought murdered Allison. I'm wondering if he ended up going in to tell them. But then if he went in to tell them that he would have had to do a statement before leaving??

Perhaps they responded so quickly with such a big police presence due to evidence suggesting Allison would self harm? Maybe when GBC went to bed that night it was after a fight where Allison had indicated certain things and said things like "you'll regret this" or "I don't want to be here any more", "whats the point in living this life". (My father who has Bipolar has said things like this in the past, but thankfully never acted on them.) It is possible that GBC went to bed, leaving Allison awake and upset and then when he realised she wasn't there in the morning he called the police straight away, fearing the worst....

<modsnip> Police don't announce they believe a likely suicide victim 'has not met her demise'. Police don't declare unlawful homicide when they discover the body of a suicide victim. They don't interview 'numerous persons of interest' in a likely suicide. They also don't confiscate vehicles and property/belongings, unless they are found on the scene of a suicide or involved in the self-harm.
<modsnip>

You can keep planting seeds of doubt but you won't detract from the unstoppable force that is the local community's need to see justice done for this lady and her daughters.

Notice the reporter who talked to the parents says that they still talk about her as if she hasn't died and then reality seeps through.

Yes, this is the normal response to a sudden death, it takes awhile for reality to sink in and for you to begin to talk about the person in the past tense. Note the difference between them and GBC who discussed 'my daughters' before she was discovered. Such a revealing statement .. amongst other things of course.

Also i just seen on the news that Gerard briefly called into Indooroopilly police station around noon before leaving again. I thought if they had any idea it was him they would have kept him there????? Unless he was going there to see if there was anymore updates. Or as one of the news reports it said he wasn't going to tell them who he thought murdered Allison. I'm wondering if he ended up going in to tell them. But then if he went in to tell them that he would have had to do a statement before leaving??

Maybe he is required to check in with police daily I wonder??

I don't know sorry i thought reporting to police was only done after being charged. I only know he went there because it came up in the newsbreak on tv

It wouldn't be unusual for the police to ask him to take his shirt off to examine for scratching or bruising. They probably even made him present his hands for examination. It's one of the first indicators.

I also found his blog about locking up your home when you go on holidays a little creepy. His job is to SELL houses, not advise on security. It was a little long and over the top for my liking, like he has a bit of an interest in crime.

I wonder if GBC was sending the kids to school so soon so they wouldn't speak to any other grown ups?

As a teacher, how would you dance around the subject all day when Mum has gone missing. Would be hard to resist the role of advocat in some way.

And another thing i thought of was if the police thought he murdered her would they let him have the children?? I'm only asking because a friend of mine was murdered in front of her 5 year old daughter and she was removed from the house by docs

This is an UNLAWFUL HOMICIDE investigation...stop pushing for suicide

I'm not pushing for anything, I want justice for Allison just as much as everyone else. What has happened to this woman is so tragic for her family. But I think people need to consider the option that she was depressed that she may have self harmed (not committed suicide). Her family are indicating that they wished they could have done more - whether that was because she was in an abusive relationship or because she did suffer from a mental illness. The fact remains that someone did murder this woman but the situation surrounding that murder is still up for debate imo.

They believed she would be found alive so I'm guessing gbc told them something similar?
It is my understanding that the police felt she had been seriously harmed and more likely already deceased when they started the investigation. A lot of others feel the same as the proceedure from the beginning was conducted like a criminal investigation rather than that of a missing person.
I know a lot of people feel the same way just from how other investigations are conducted.
Plus I think somewhere along the lines it was raised that someone here had inside info t what the children had told police as well as GBC having visible injuries and the state of the house.
Others can fill the gaps in here but most of us have believed from the beginning that this was a homicide investigatio from the get go.

http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012/05/04/brookfield-investigation-continues/
The police are really labouring on this issue. They are clearly convinced there is something worth pursuing and that someone is sure to have been witness to it. If QPS have trafficflow camera records, the chances are they are looking for someone in particular to come forward to assist (though perhaps unable to read the rego plates in the photo). The Police report is clear in that they have not yet received the feedback/input they seek. In the interest of Allison's family it is important that the public encourage anyone they know to have crossed that intersection during that time period to call even if they saw nothing. This assists the QPS in their process of elimination if nothing else. There remains potential for members of the public to be unaware/relatively unconnected that QPS are seeking witnesses. With this in mind, the suggestion recently posted on the QPS facebook page, that a sign be erected near the roundabout requesting the information - would seem to be pertinent.

WISH THOSE WHO WERE AT THE ROUNDABOUT during 11.30pm and 4am would phone the Police...seems VERY IMPORTANT (Police link wording has now been changed a bit from previously). As suggested by 'Mysterious World' a sign should be erected near the roundabout.

Sounds like Police know from the CAMERA that there were more people who passed by there AND THEY HAVEN'T PHONED!

Notice the reporter who talked to the parents says that they still talk about her as if she hasn't died and then reality seeps through.

Yes, this is the normal response to a sudden death, it takes awhile for reality to sink in and for you to begin to talk about the person in the past tense. Note the difference between them and GBC who discussed 'my daughters' before she was discovered. Such a revealing statement .. amongst other things of course.

Not to defend Gerard in any way Mrs G but the my children statement bothered me immensely too until I read a blog of his a few days ago dating back to 2008 also referring to my children. Seems that possessive wording existed long before this, and because he wrote very fondly of his wife at the time I decided it wasn't as sinister sounding as I first thought.

There are heaps of reporters and media at his Taringa office right now. Why?

Websleuths - thoughts marks on hand also possibly attributed to somoneholding him and begging him not to leave a woman not fighting for her life but a desperate woman trying to hold on to a man that she loved and was to loose everything. There will be an arrest but it won't be gbc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX