Trial Thread - 9 May 2012 Judge to give Jury Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gowdey references Amanda Chambers, she said Rafferty told her he'd tackle the person who took Tori if he saw them.

RaffertyLFP: Gowdey said passionate hug is proof they were working together

Now showing video of Rafferty hugging McClintic at Genest. "Is that what he meant?"

RaffertyLFP Court is seeing video of Rafferty hugging McClintic in Genest

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Crown tells jury: if you're convinced by either of McClintic's stories, either way, Michael #Rafferty is guilty

Laura Carney ‏ @TheLC_75
Gowdey to jury, you may not all agree who took the hammer and killed Tori. It doesn't matter.

Linda Nguyen ‏ @LindaNguyenPN
#Rafferty continues to roll his eyes, mutters to himself. Looks angry as Crown continues with their closing

Laura Carney ‏ @TheLC_75
Gowdey continued, if you're sure it was one or the other who killed Tori, (Rafferty or McClintic) Michael #Rafferty is guilty

RaffertyLFP Gowdey said passionate hug is proof they were working together

O/T but I just wanted to share. Was just talking to my next door neighbour from drive way to drive way, over our cars. Last night he arrested an 18 year old for holding a gun to the throat of someone as he robbed them for $40 and a cell phone. I read here there is doubt over committing horrible crimes over $400 drug debts. Criminals are filth and have no regard for life as it is. Just saying. MOO IMO JMO

RaffertyLFP: Court is seeing video of Rafferty touching McClintics face at Genest"You will do anything for a little bit of love wouldn't you"

Rafferty told McClintic, at Genest, she would do anything for a little bit of love, McClintic said.shows a Genest clip

That's what the case is about, Giwdey says. Gowdey urges jurors not to let her "take the fall" as she suggested she would do.

AM980_Court Rafferty told McClintic, at Genest, she would do anything for a little bit of love, McClintic said.shows a Genest clip.

AM980_Court That's what the case is about, Giwdey says. Gowdey urges jurors not to let her "take the fall" as she suggested she would do.

RaffertyLFP: Gowdey says Rafferty was the mastermind all the way in the kidnap and murder of Tori details each part of trip

Gowdey thanks jurors for patience. Asks them to recall Tara McDonald panicking.

RaffertyLFP: Gowdey wraps up He returns to Tara MacDonald's panic on day of abduction

Evidence establishes what happened to Tori, and that Rafferty did it.

RaffertyLFP Gowdey wraps up He returns to Tara MacDonald's panic on day of abduction

O/T but I just wanted to share. Was just talking to my next door neighbour from drive way to drive way, over our cars. Last night he arrested an 18 year old for holding a gun to the throat of someone as he robbed them for $40 and a cell phone. I read here there is doubt over committing horrible crimes over $400 drug debts. Criminals are filth and have no regard for life as it is. Just saying. MOO IMO JMO

Of course it happens.

Just not in this case. An evil couple kidnapped an 8 year old girl for his sick sexual fantasies and then murdered her. Nothing to do with a $40 debt or a $40,000 debt.

IMO

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Gowdey tells jurors if they have any doubt that McClintic and #Rafferty were in it together he tells them to watch the video of them hugging

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Crown wrapping up their closing arguments now. "Michael Rafferty did it, ladies and gentleman"

AM980_Court Evidence establishes what happened to Tori, and that Rafferty did it.

RaffertyLFP Gowdey says Rafferty was the mastermind all the way in the kidnap and murder of Tori details each part of trip

AM980_Court Gowdey describes, one last time, the events of April 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim