Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for me to go to bed and get a few hours sleep and turn up to work looking about 10 years older and more bedraggled than ever ....

Look forward to reading thoughts about the car in the showgrounds fitting into current scenarios, and also thoughts on - is it really TM? I am also wondering, if there is an arrest, if it will be right after the funeral when the girls are surrounded by well wishers, old school friends of their Mums, their maternal grandparents and other loving people. or if not, if there will be an arrest at all?

Goodnight ...

RIP dear Allison and a prayer for the girls

I didnt feel it was particualrly supportive of him, but maybe I missed something. So you just mean it points as much to the woman as to him?

I thought this was interesting, but a bit disheartening if the police always tell the truth in these types of situatiions:

"A number of people have assisted us and inquires are still continuing," Supt Ainsworth said.

"We're not narrowing in on anyone. We're keeping an open mind and have to run our investigation in a professional manner to ensure every piece of information is examined and run out thoroughly."

How can the police not be "narrowing in on anyone" when the Courier Mail reports that they considering an accomplice??

Who is the accomplice thought to be assisting?? How can they be looking for an accomplice if they don't have a suspect??

Good morning.

So this latest article is very interesting. It's obvious that they want to get TM's name out there without mentioning it directly.

At least we can be sure who woman #1 is now, and that the two other unfortunate ex-employees that were named in these threads have nothing to do with any of this.

I didnt feel it was particualrly supportive of him, but maybe I missed something. So you just mean it points as much to the woman as to him?[/I]

Mr Baden-Clay hired a lawyer soon after her disappearance to offer advice on liaising with police and because of the media interest in the case.

that sentence there seems to explain one of his odd actions, i haven't seen that before, not much I now

Wow the Courier Mail is interesting this morning, virtually says Gerald Baden Clay is guilty and the "woman" involved is his accomplice

No prob ... Fascinating case ... Thought only our US based Aussies would be on-line now. I guess my interest is fuelled because I have met him previously

Had to pick the kids up from school...Im back..

I got a few more pages to read before I can make further intelligent comments...

ran out of vegemite and stale rolls....found some nz sav blanc instead...so look out....
:maddening::woohoo::rocker::floorlaugh:

what's on his computer details of an accidental escalation?

Wow, people have been busy - sorry to go back so many pages, but your question (in the unlikely event it was serious) deserves an 'opinion'...

The computers were seized as evidence from a crime scene. That is everyday common garden variety normal, whether the crime has been identified as premeditated or otherwise, and while nothing much is known at all. It's an investigation, and the investigation will determine the intent of the crime and how it was carried out. Obviously the contents on the computers helps profile the victim and those around the victim, as well as allowing access to past communications and deleted data. I don't think anyone is going to agree circumstantial evidence and the only facts we have are going to justify premeditation.

"accidental escalation of an attack" oh no this isn't manslaughter it's MURDER

I guess we can CAPITALISE our wishes for what will happen to the person/people responsible, but it doesn't mean that's what will occur. The nature of this type of crime is most often not planned. If it was a domestic dispute escalating, or someone who attacked Allison away from the home and didn't expect the level of resistance she returned, both these things can lead to someone in anger applying more force than they intended. It also seldom involves more than one person, although an accessory after the fact is more common than a partner in the actual crime.

On top of that, if the person charged has top legal representation, the chances they'll get the charge reduced are better than someone turning up on legal aid. We'll see ...

By the by the local jungle drums had suggested an accomplice some time back, but they weren't female, according to the gossip. Which could mean anything, as the gossip is usually at least 75% wrong.

:)

Just out of curiosity, is this TM woman the one who was with GBC mother at the letterbox in one of those videos? I've noticed these people look nothing like their profile pics now, and there was a brunette woman who resembled her from memory? Will look for the link in a tick when I hop on computer (on phone atm)

Then it's probably been thrown down a storm water drain somewhere in the area :dunno:

Quite a few days back, in a previous thread, another member suggested the phone could be on the roof or guttering of the Baden-Clay house. I suggested, considering that area is on septic tanks, it may have been dropped into their septic tank. Another member had a great idea & called Crimestoppers to suggest these could be possible locations.

My question is, a phone would probably short out very quickly if it had been thrown into a septic tank but could it still emit signals??

If not then I'm going with the suggestion the phone is on the roof/guttering of the house.

If the charge is reduced to manslaughter, there is also the possibility of other charges applying i.e. interfering with a corpse (sorry to put in such blunt legal terms).

Just out of curiosity, is this TM woman the one who was with GBC mother at the letterbox in one of those videos? I've noticed these people look nothing like their profile pics now, and there was a brunette woman who resembled her from memory? Will look for the link in a tick when I hop on computer (on phone atm)

I know the footage you mean. Way back when I watched that, I was already suspecting TM, based only on rumours and piecing together local info, and I watched it a number of times due to her hair colour.

I distinctly remember the voiceover of the news reporter referring to 'family' when showing her, so I dismissed it as been her. But I wonder now. Would be good to watch it again.

My question is, a phone would probably short out very quickly if it had been thrown into a septic tank but could it still emit signals??

If not then I'm going with the suggestion the phone is on the roof/guttering of the house.

My blackberry fell into the toilet at church this one time..(its was a new white one and so I was devastated). It was black screen doing nothing for about a month...now, its works again...

although the screen sometimes spins out a bit...but thats only occasionally....so, I expect these phones are a lot stronger than we all think...and I would say that they could emit signals.

oh hang on...I think she TM is the one in the picture that the sister has of GBC and some women on her fb....

I thought 'who is this' and why dont she have pics of gbc and his wife?

hmmmm.....let me go look

I dont really understand this twitter stuff??? who is that women???? Whats her connection? All above my head....

(ill pour another glass and see if I get it then)

Not sure - I'm just putting it out there for you super-sleuths to do your thang.

She works in real estate and is friends with GBC on facebook. The defensive nature of the tweet made me think first of all she's 'taken a side' (GBC) and secondly that she has some inside knowledge. Or perhaps she's just believed GBC's story as told in the news in the days following Allison's disappearance.

The tweet was in response to someone else asking if they thought GBC murdered his wife.

If you were getting rid of a phone wouldn't it make sense just to turn it off?

Can anyone confirm the car that was crashed was TM's??

I too thought back to the lady hugging Gran BC at the letterbox. Was that TM?

The tweet mentioned a few posts above was interesting when I read it a week ago. At the time I was thinking it was in support of GBC... but in light of these developments, could it have been in support of TM?

On Sunrise (ch 7) news report it was said QPS are investigating whether an accomplice a) assisted in carrying out the murder or b) assisted in dumping the body.

Someone has got their hands very dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member