Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be thankful..............Id be using it as my advantage.....TO FIND MY WIFE!!!

"Media help me.....Let me run inside and get a photo....(runs back) this is what she looks like....PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSE anybody, if you see her, contact the policce"

Ask Lindy Chamberlain if she is thankful for all the media attention she got.

I wouldnt say thoroughly for the tanks, however they did have a good poke around. Roof/gutters were very well searched, IMO.

Ah so that's now a little bit different to your original post/reply..lol.

The police have thoroughly searched the gutters and roof of all of the surrounding houses and the bc's. Plus many septic tanks and rainwater tanks in the area.

Id be thankful..............Id be using it as my advantage.....TO FIND MY WIFE!!!

"Media help me.....Let me run inside and get a photo....(runs back) this is what she looks like....PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSE anybody, if you see her, contact the policce"

Yes - and this is how Allison's parents reacted. They appeared to be grateful and gracious in all dealings with media.

You know last night.....Overnight, my hubby (a voluteer rural firefighter) attended a fire where a laundry was burnt out (dryer fire). It was at the house of one of the fire fighters EX- wives. He was so concerned for his ex wife, when it came over the pager (her addres came up).............................he didnt turn out from the station...................he raced to her home to make sure she was OK. When the guys got there, he was freaking out.

Allison went missing.....and GBC wanted to HIDE. The whole family wanted to HIDE. At a time when dramatic would have been perceived as normal, they bunkered down and HID.

"The body, found on the banks of Kholo Creek at Anstead, 10km west of Mrs Baden-Clay's Brookfield home, was identified late on Tuesday, a police spokesman said."
(http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=745626&vId=)

"A "DEVASTATED'' Gerard Baden-Clay has hired a second lawyer on the same day police confirmed that his wife Allison had been murdered. "
(http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/devastated-dad-hires-a-barrister/story-e6frg12c-1226344341717)

Thanks blossy.....I can now put that thought to rest.......Hugs

Allison went missing.....and GBC wanted to HIDE. The whole family wanted to HIDE. At a time when dramatic would have been perceived as normal, they bunkered down and HID.

...like good boys scouts,.... the troops gathered around him

Ask Lindy Chamberlain if she is thankful for all the media attention she got.

Not that we should enter this discussion....But lets just say, I do not believe "a dingo stole my baby". But that's just me. I also recall there being times where she enjoyed and even manipulated the media for money, so i dont feel sorry for her.....I felt sad Azaria never got to live her life though.

...like good boys scouts,.... the troops gathered around him

Maybe they should have got their orienteering skills out and done more....Though I do understand the police would have said to them..."No searching for you".

Not that we should enter this discussion....But lets just say, I do not believe "a dingo stole my baby". But that's just me. I also recall there being times where she enjoyed and even manipulated the media for money, so i dont feel sorry for her.....I felt sad Azaria never got to live her life though.

Okay :sheesh:

You know last night.....Overnight, my hubby (a voluteer rural firefighter) attended a fire where a laundry was burnt out (dryer fire). It was at the house of one of the fire fighters EX- wives. He was so concerned for his ex wife, when it came over the pager (her addres came up).............................he didnt turn out from the station...................he raced to her home to make sure she was OK. When the guys got there, he was freaking out.

I agree with you. And when you think of the time that's gone by already we really didn't see both sides of the family all that much. If a family member of mine whether my side or inlaws i would be on tv every chance i got. I would also be out searching no matter how many klms i would have to do :(

In my opinion it was almost like them saying, "well what's done is done, it's over, let's all move on & get straight back to normal".

How could anyone be thinking of "getting back to normal" in such circumstances!!

They did lower their Aussie flag to half-mast though....half way through the afternoon...how considerate of them.

Weird. Who thinks about a flag when someone has just been murdered?

Hi Everyone, first time poster here.

As my username says I live on the Bayside of Brisbane, love our city and it really hits when something like this happens.

Completely off topic for a sec, the guy who killed his wife on north side of Brisbane yesterday..."bludgeoned her about the head with a car towball before stabbing her with a knife."

All that talk about towballs on here yesterday...what a coincidence!!

please GIVE UP on the canoeist.....i live near where the body was found and i can tell u right now that from the moment ABC went missing lots of ppl that hadn't been canoeing/horseriding/biking/hiking in the local bush for a while all went out for a poke, just on the off chance that they might find ABC. its hit our community really hard, its like we all lost a daughter/sister/mate that day and 99% of ppl i know looked wherever they could, whenever they could. i pity the poor bloke that found her :(

Yeah, it's really odd that he didn't make any kind of plea for people to come forward with information. And neither did the sister.

I can't think of any recent missing person cases, even when the person has been guilty, that they haven't made a plea for information.

Oh, well, at least he's not a hypocrite....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012