Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dream of one thing.....................and that is, if she had a life insurance policy....or what is rumoured, A LARGE ONE.....that the beneficiaries are NOT Gerard Baden CLay.....and are infact the SHE Baden-Clay's.....Please please please....as I get down on my knees and pray, that those babies are the beneficiaries.

If he did kill ABC, would an insurance payout still be made? Obviously not to him, but to the kids?

Not sure at the moment just checking earlier posts with something I remember seeing......?

Maybe possible GBC had advice from Lawyer Friend before making Call in the morning??

Word is on the street that he did call the lawyer before the police.

Just a thought while I'm waiting for the arrest(s).

The former art teacher - "Let's draw some pictures for Allison."

I've just been looking at that - it was GBC seeking damages from flight centre.
but I just found something curious.

20/12/2000 Claim-Damages - Filed by GCB
7/02/2001 (that's February for US ppl) Notice of Intention to Defend - Filed by FLight Centre

BUT - I was just on GBC's LinkedIn and in resume:

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; FLT:AU; Leisure, Travel & Tourism industry

2001 – 2001 (less than a year)

Global Internet Stategy Group
Based in Brisbane, Queensland, AUSTRALIA

So... huh?
Files to claim damages from them in December - then claims to be working for them in 2001?
He has been reported as working for FC previously - that's widely stated as where he and Allison met - but the job title seems to vary.

Was an interview with ex-owner of FC in paper today (http://www.qt.com.au/story/2012/05/10/millionaire-mourns-allison/) and GBC was called "Assistant Director" - so there's some serious wires crossed there, because LinkedIn has:

1994 – 1997 (3 years)
Starte the 24 hour division of Flight Centre
Brisbane, Queensland, AUSTRALIA

Wonder who told the paper "Assistant Director" - when it seemed to be manager of a division?

:goodpost::goodpost:

Is it right to assume (probably a silly question!) that if GBC was found guilty of murder or manslaughter he would not be entitled to the life insurance payout? I just so hope and pray that if he is responsible he never ever ever ever sees a penny of it. And that the girls are financially cared for by the generosity of the community and the fund appeal.

I don't think he would be entitled to the payout, but the beneficaries may have been the girls! We don't know, but the way insurance companies are today you can bet they fight tooth and nail to not have to payout.

Does anyone know anything about this claim...Wondering if it was GBC or ABC that was seeking damages and I wonder why????

Its only got his name on there?? Can someone sue on behalf of someone else.... or???

Thats right they should feel sad...but they dont, not once have they shown any hint of sadness, they dont give a rats arse!!!!!

I must admit I felt a bit sorry for GBC's sister again in the news clip tonight. She has found herself in the most nightmarish of situations. I hate the thought of losing my sister in law - I think she seemed to be genuinely grieving.

I was thinking he went and met with him beforehand??? Sometime between 11pm and 4am possibly?

Oh god I hope not :(

I just don't want to believe that he could have been so sneaky about it... If it was DV gone too far then farking man up and tell the truth, for his gorgeous daughters that have already lost more than any child should :(

the more I read the more heartbreaking I feel. Just a mum with washing cooking cleaning school runs pack lunches sport....... i feel so sad for her babies

You are so clever! poor dear Allison x

OMG...Dont go there....I think I will cry if that is the case.

Imagining art teacher, possible lady of interest, sitting with Allison's children...Want to stamp my hands down onto the desk... :(

I must admit I felt a bit sorry for GBC's sister again in the news clip tonight. She has found herself in the most nightmarish of situations. I hate the thought of losing my sister in law - I think she seemed to be genuinely grieving.

As a poster quoted in an earlier thread "Whoever did this deserves to be brought to justice, but the family of the perpetrator/s don't deserve to be put under suspicion or made the subject of idle gossip if they had nothing to do with it". Family of perpetrator? which family is that then?

I think someone has asked this before although I never seen the answer...........to get from Indroopilly to Pullenvale do use that roundabout as the easiest or quickest route?

Is Kholo Bridge on the same road to Pullenvale??

No. It isn't - different.

Go check out the "Aussie Criminals" page now in regards to ABC, GBC and TM.

I have met TM and GBC. TM, I considered to be quite ocker from memory - went through a few open houses with both.

Hey there Coolcat....I just wanted to comment on your previous post where you said something like (and I should have just quoted this, Im sorry) the family of GBC should not claim she had depreession unless they are willing to say why she had it?
I would just like to remind people that often there is no why.....sure people can suffer depression due to circumstances they struggle to cope with..(all of us most likely deal with this at some point)..But when you have clinical depression,....there is often no reason for your sadness and despair..IT JUST IS...I am talking as a person who has suffered depression for many years...sometimes because my life was ****...but often I just was......its a very important point I think...and also, someone (for example family that really dont know you at all like IN LAWS for example, well they man say 'oh she was depressed' because they think she must be...but people can hide this very well for a time and unless you are close to someone, you really are just assuming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid