Trial Thread 10 May 2012 - Judge's Instructions and maybe deliberations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury not in the courtroom, but they haven't been given the go ahead yet.

Keeping the candle on, until Justice Prevails.

Wishing the Jury lots of Strength and Wisdom for Victoria Elizabeth Stafford.

oie_animated_candle.gif

402548_10151311358025384_568640383_23116063_1852843180_n.jpg

Tori...watch from above, we all love you even though we never met you

Let’s face it everyone assumed this was a sexually motivated case from the moment VS was taken. It is the first thing people think, as sad as that it is ... he wouldn’t have to be a brain surgeon to know that if TLM to direct responsibility away from her all she had to do is bring up rape. It is possible he thought he had a better chance appeasing her then trying to prove his innocence.

bbm, I think yes, many people think that

Where's the poll posted?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171766"]How long will the jury deliberate? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

but it's locked until either nursebeemee takes pity on us and opens it up ;) ... or until the judge sends his note to the jury that they can actually begin their deliberations.

I would not be worried about the lesser charges.
It actually seems to me the judge has pretty much said MR is guilty of something, up to the jury how much responsibility they are assigning to him for his role. Of not guilty is technically an option for them but there was really no scenario laid out for decision.

If MRs intent that day was kidnap/rape/end result a dead child he is guilty of first degree regardless of how swung the hammer.

If they come to the unlikely conclusion that MR didn't seek out the kidnap/rape scenario and TLM was the driving force, MRs real sin being failing to intervene or report the crime he was aware of and ultimately help clean up and conceal he is still guilty at one of the other levels.

Mods, can you start a thread for the suppressed evidence that is now going to be revealed?

Thanks.

Tori...watch from above, we all love you even though we never met you

my God I am crying....I am so deeply touched by this aweful case and I am praying for guilty...
let the tears flow now and later out of relieve, love, hope and finally justice!

Let’s face it everyone assumed this was a sexually motivated case from the moment VS was taken. It is the first thing people think, as sad as that it is ... he wouldn’t have to be a brain surgeon to know that if TLM to direct responsibility away from her all she had to do is bring up rape. It is possible he thought he had a better chance appeasing her then trying to prove his innocence.
BBM That's because they usually are sexually motivated. JMO.

my God I am crying....I am so deeply touched by this aweful case and I am praying for guilty...
let the tears flow now and later out of relieve, love, hope and finally justice!

I am too Yody this one just........Group hug.

Yes - right now. Here you go: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171727"]**verdict watch** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also there are 2 poll threads for guilty/not guilty and how long you think it will take. A thread has been started for any media releases on the legal arguments.

Here we goooooooooooooooo!

:rollercoaster:

Salem

Don't know how to retweet, but AM980 reporting that jury has been brought back in while defence, Crown and Judge work on an issue.

Well Shoot! Everybody come back here then!!!! Okay - I just need to breathe... I guess I jumped the gun. Saw the tweet that said the jury was out and thought the process had begun.

Okay - I'm watching.... let me know as soon as the Judge tells them to start!

Salem

AM980_Court no limit. they could deliberate 1 hour or 1 year. RT @tashcochrane: @am980_court when do jurors have to have a verdict in by? 44 seconds ago ·
AM980_Court profile

AM980_Court Jurors being brought back in, they're told. Crown, defense, Justice Heeney working on an issue.

That's because he asked the lawyers...shoot,,whats the problem now, bet it's from the defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500