TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
She says AMs mother was scared of him. What do we know about her? Is she alive?

It appears the murders happened sometime during the middle of the night...I'm not understanding why it was necessary for the kidnapping to kill JB and AB but leave everyone else in the house okay.

DOes anyone know what the lay out of the Bain house is? The bedrooms, where everyone slept? I find it impossible for him to get all four victims out of the house at the same exact time. He would have had to have gone back and forth at least twice...undetected by GB or his daughter and granddaughter.

Is anyone else getting the creepy feeling that AM and the two girls may be lying dead in the woods somewhere?

I keep wondering if AM freaked out when his plan went wrong and decided murder/suicide was his only option.

No, I just don't feel that yet. I feel he is hiding in some shack or perhaps with some sordid group of "friends''. I don't know, I just think they are still alive.

Hey all,

Not published yet, but he has been caught! LE has girls. Don't have all details yet, but it sounds like he was shot. I'm being told it was self inflicted. Not sure of results. Was caught at a church in Alpine. Same church was searched a day or so ago, I believe.

news on twitter is he is dead, they are alive, but I Have no official report yet
to confirm that .... church in Alpine, MS...
will post as soon as I see something official

NG Show:

Teresa M's Mother:

-LE won't allow me to speak to my daughter

-she (Teresa) told me that she suspected [Mom's emphasis] it (affair), but she couldn't prove it

-didn't tell me [why she suspected affair], only that Adam spent t majority of his time w/their mother and them [the girls]-in his home and their home
Nancy G: there is no evidence to support that Adam M is the father of either girl

If TM believed the children were AMs then that is not just suspecting an affair considering she and AM were married before the youngest was born.
They were married in 2000. The youngest is 8. So she would know there had to be an affair if he was the dad.
I think he just claimed that to everyone else. I think even TM knows these aren't his children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01