TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son-n-law is a third year resident at the Med and he is on duty tonight..

I would think they would take them to Le Bonheur Childrens Hospital in Memphis. New Albany is just outside Memphis, imo Tupelo would.be further away and I don't thin they have a childrens hospital. Im about 90 minute nw of this area,

Tonight, we honor JoAnn and Adrienne Bain and shed tears of joy for the good news about Alexandria and Kyliyah. Earlier today, I read through more than 400 posts by JoAnn (Jodie) Bain on a forum for people who raise chickens. I don't know much about that business. But she had made a lot of friends on that forum. From her posts, I gathered that she had a wonderful personality and was a caring and very trusting person. There were people on that forum who exchanged addresses and mailed starter eggs to each other. Jodie was one of them who exchanged things. She also was busy doing sewing and knitting. I believe she made some clothing for a friend's new baby.

JoAnn Bain is like a lot of people in this world. She lived her life like an open book. She loved things: her family, her pets, the warm Arizona climate. She and Adrienne are gone. But the influence they had on Alexandria and Kyliyah will comfort them now and serve them well as they move on with their lives. Each day, our world knows unspeakable evil. But this site and the brave work of the men and women who tracked down Adam Mayes is proof once again that good will always defeat evil. Stay vigilant and strong and come back to help us cope and defeat the next evil that comes our way.

What a beautiful tribute... this brought tears to my eyes!

I hope and pray that the animal did not harm them physically. They will have enough to deal with after losing their mother and sister.

Gone down the way they did. I have ZERO goodwill towards these two women. ZERO. I hope they both get the death penalty. Or, minimally life in prision w/o parole.
How dare they do this evil to a 14 great old, these little girls and their Mother!?
I do NOT care one whit if they were scared. Not one whit.

They could have Stopped at anytime during the transport of Mom and older Sis's bodies and contacted the police.

They arranged the delivery of these little girls to Adam. This case will be recorded in history.

Where are they to find a jury of their peers? A barren island in China?
I absolutely hope-That amongst-all the legal smoke and mirrors that a defense attorney can conjour up, that they are sentenced to the maximum penalties allowed.

I can only hope that our USA legal system does not with-hold r justice Again!

The upside to them is that now they can say anything they w:maddening:ant and he can't contradict. They can say he held them at gunpoint and threatened to kill them if they didn't cooperate or told.[/quote

Is there going to be anything we can do for Mr. Bain? I feel compelled to help him in some way.

How close would Memphis be to where their father is? Could be taking them there since it would be easier for the dad to resume care.

From Whiteville less than 2 hours I would think. Depends on his route...I read earlier he was in the area where the children were found so he has probably been rushed on to be with them.

I totally understand. I worked for a surgeon for 21 years. I know what you mean.

When the Baton Rouge Serial Killer was implanted with a pacemaker at Charity Hospital in New Orleans, staff that was to care for him had to be interviewed so as to make sure there were no problems. In other words, staff were allowed to refuse to care for him.

FBI: Fugitive is Dead, Two Missing Girls Found Alive

... Authorities had responded to the area after someone called to report what they believed may have been Mayes' vehicle, a law enforcement source close to the investigation said Thursday night. A task force was nearby and as they approached, Mayes stood up and shot himself in the head, the source said. The two girls were not near him at the time. ...

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/FBI_Fugitive_is_Dead_Two_Missing_Girls_Found_Alive_151057895.html

Yes I know thank you....I was just hurriedly typing and did not want to leave any of the great hospitals out.

The Med gets most of the trauma cases....Le Bonheur is children only I believe.
Thanks again.

Yes...correct...I went to Le Bonheur as a child...great hospital....still remember being served chocolate milk and fruit in the waiting room!! I am writing so quickly tonight....did not mean to be short on the delivery of my note above.....

Let's not forget to thank the Forestry Service. They were the ones who spotted AM.

:yourock:​

And to ask the right questions about the entire event to determine what they may know! I doubt they will be allowed to see any relatives until they are de-briefed.

I suspect you are right. Intellectually, I know it makes sense and is best in the long run. In the short run, it does make my heart hurt for all of them.

Not at all a comparison, but I'll share a personal tidbit, which I rarely do on here, only because I feel so strongly about the girls getting what THEY need quickly:

My strongest, and one of my most painful memories was sitting in a church for my mom's funeral at age 5. For various (really stupid) reasons, my dad was seated several rows behind us. I kept crying and squirming to get away, "I want my Daddy!"

My caregivers wouldn't let me go to him. I still harbour anger at these people (whose faces I can't even remember now) for that. To be honest, I feel a bit of genuine hatred towards them for not understanding a deep primal need to be with my remaining parent when the other was suddenly gone. Who would do that to a little child?

So, while I do 'get it' and the necessity for debriefing, my heart aches that those girls might be saying, "I want my Daddy!" and be delayed from being with him.

They need to know and feel he is safe, too, ya know? And they need to be hugged. Closely hugged by a soul they love & trust.

I'm hoping the debriefing is short. And that wise souls will give them even 5 minutes with the family, if they can. Enough to soothe. Then they can carry on with the debrief.

How close would Memphis be to where their father is? Could be taking them there since it would be easier for the dad to resume care.

MSM has stated that GB is in New Albany... I find this strange actually. I would think he would have been transported to his daughters. New Albany is also where they had said AM dad was.... I hope they let him go to his daughters soon, they need him and he needs them...IMHO

With all the confusion whether he was dead or not, I couldn't help picturing the Monty Python sketch with the black plague victim.
"I'm not dead! I'm getting better!"
"No you're not. You'll be stone dead in a few minutes."
Whack...

I just want to say a special thank you to all of the Federal and Local LE who worked so tirelessly to track down AM and bring those 2 girls home where they belong! THANK YOU!!!!!

Hardeman County, Tenn is 70 miles from Memphis. Union County, Ms seems to be about 57 miles from Hardean County.

I am still thinking they moved the girls for their safety and piece of mind.

interesting...Garrett Tenney Fox News Reports LE
received a tip of AM's location...NOT voluntarily given...

I could not have asked for better news tonight!

twilight-gif.gif

With all the confusion whether he was dead or not, I couldn't help picturing the Monty Python sketch with the black plague victim.
"I'm not dead! I'm getting better!"
"No you're not. You'll be stone dead in a few minutes."
Whack...

"Bring out your dead!"

I need a laugh - thanks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online