Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go to Costco - on my iPhone when hubby is not looking!

These jurors are even capable of confusing the judge and the lawyers, please dont let this be CAs trial all over again

Actually, I think the Judge confused them with his extended closing arguments/charges, imo.

Going through each testimony and then giving them the tree and basically told them to figure it out.

Personally, I was confused from reading the tweets but I figured the jury had a better understanding and were LIVE in that court room with testimony and evidence presented in front of them.

I guess not :/

London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

Court recesses again.

CP24: TRIAL UPDATE: The jury wants to know if removing child's undergarments while confined constitutes sex assault causing bodily harm #Stafford

What is a the worst charge of the two? Sexual assault or sex assault causing bodily harm?

Ummm ... Judge Heeney, sir? The jurors are aware that this is Michael Rafferty's trial. Are you?

RaffertyLFP Court recesses again.

...OMG why are they making this so complicated!...Ontario Justice is ......IMO....they better see the light of day for Tori...IMO ...at this rate we could be here a very long time ....id only the jury knew the WHOLE truth...IMo ..no questions in our minds...JMO!

They need to make the decision, says judge- he says he'll be back (steps out for a moment)

Watching the events in London courtroom closely in case the #rafferty jury reaches a verdict; various guests offer insight @cbcconnect 8 ET

hope you are right, hard to imagine #Rafferty jury finding anything other then 1st degree

One hour and 10 minutes left for today. Will they decide tonight?

I feel lucky I have a hubby who likes his alone time as much I like mine lol... we will be meeting for Fringe at 9:00 though!

After a short discussion of how judge should to answer question, court is recessed once again. Unknown for how long

Heeney writing out what he will tell the jury. Another break.

Justice Heeney is leaving briefly to write up his answer to the question. Court is recessed briefly.

Judge has left to re-write charge to #Rafferty jury. Stay tuned.

Jurors will deliberate until 9. If no decision, back at 9 am tomorrow.

They need to make the decision, says judge- he says he'll be back (steps out for a moment)

Watching the events in London courtroom closely in case the #rafferty jury reaches a verdict; various guests offer insight @cbcconnect 8 ET

hope you are right, hard to imagine #Rafferty jury finding anything other then 1st degree

...who agrees that this is insanity already????....hmmm costico shopping anyone???...robynhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203