AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just kinda answering the question above me.

I am sure he said he was the family spokesman at the beginning, or the reporter asked is he and he said yes.

His history sent hinky meters going off.

I think the answers are staring at us right in the face.

The facts are:

LE continues to search the immediate area.

Screen found in backyard.

CPS involvement.

911 calls released and needless to say dad's affect is bizarre to say the least.

Dad watched a ball game and went to bed at midnight.

Mom was at work at 7:00 according to 911 call.

Neighbour hears male voices and Celis dogs barking like crazy at 6:30 am

Assuming that the 6:30 commotion was when the abduction happened it's an odd time to kidnap a child from her bed. People in the home might be already awake at that time, especially if some of them have to get to work at 7 am.

Could they have noticed Isabel missing earlier than stated?

Police have acknowledged that the heavy presence in the desert region is due to the search for pieces of evidence connected to the Tuscon girl's disappearance.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981334238

When was SC remove from the home away from the boys? Maybe LE found pieces of evidence But it was SC belongings of some kind? Just a thought. JMO

Assuming that the 6:30 commotion was when the abduction happened it's an odd time to kidnap a child from her bed. People in the home might be already awake at that time, especially if some of them have to get to work at 7 am.

I don't believe that's when the "abduction" took place.

well i'm no closer to a conclusion than i was 26 pages ago. 26 pages. aaargh.

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#fcanchor

"Sergio, Isa's father, is staying up the street at his mother's home. Neighbors say you can see him coming and going late at night or early in the morning, otherwise, they don't see him much. The talk in the neighborhood though revolves around the 911 calls."

what is he doing all day? is he working? running errands nocturnally?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/15/family-friend-defends-isabel-celis-dad

"According to Vega, Isabel’s mother and brothers are “outraged” that he is currently not allowed to have contact with his sons.

“Becky and the boys do not believe Sergio was involved in any way,” he said."

really...so becky's 'outraged'? interesting. it was my opinion that she alerted LE to contact cps in the first place...wrong guess i suppose...

I don't believe that's when the "abduction" happened. I believe that's when the staging of the window break-in happened though.

"Sergio, Isa's father, is staying up the street at his mother's home. Neighbors say you can see him coming and going late at night or early in the morning, otherwise, they don't see him much. The talk in the neighborhood though revolves around the 911 calls."

"According to Vega, Isabel’s mother and brothers are “outraged” that he is currently not allowed to have contact with his sons.

really...so becky's 'outraged'? interesting. it was my opinion that she alerted LE to contact cps in the first place...wrong guess i suppose...

Who said she alerted LE to contact CPS?

Now i thought Rc left the house at 7 am to go to work? Is this time wrong?
Why wouldnt they hear what was going on if their dogs were barking and sheet was happening?

If RC had not left for work yet she was awake and almost ready to leave she should have heard all this

JMO

I think LE released the call so that RC could hear it. They want her to have all the evidence too. She is probably super defensive right now, thinks SC has nothing to do with it - despite whatever lead to the CPS thing. So LE releases the call publicly so they don't have to pressure her with it, she can hear it, her parents and his parents can hear it. And if there is some discrepancy between what he said on the 911 call (that perhaps he is telling RC he didn't say) and what he said in person, then RC and everyone else in the family can hear it for themselves.

Latest Update Neighbors have mixed feelings about search for Isabel
05/15/2012 08:50 PM

TUCSON - Neighbors near the Celis family home are feeling the strain of a search that is now in its 4th week.
Mixed feelings would be the best way to describe how neighbors are feeling at this moment. Some say they are holding out hope, others say with each passing day, the chance of a happy ending continues to diminish. "I'm still hoping she's okay. I'm still hoping she's somewhere, and I really think she's going to come home," said Penny Gale, neighbor.
Sergio, Isa's father, is staying up the street at his mother's home. Neighbors say you can see him coming and going late at night or early in the morning, otherwise, they don't see him much. The talk in the neighborhood though revolves around the 911 calls.

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

I think LE released the call so that RC could hear it. They want her to have all the evidence too. She is probably super defensive right now, thinks SC has nothing to do with it - despite whatever lead to the CPS thing. So LE releases the call publicly so they don't have to pressure her with it, she can hear it, her parents and his parents can hear it. And if there is some discrepancy between what he said on the 911 call (that perhaps he is telling RC he didn't say) and what he said in person, then RC and everyone else in the family can hear it for themselves.

Wouldnt they let her hear it before going public with it?
I do believe they are hiding something!

JMO

QUOTE:

Oh sorry i thought you had info she had!
I read it wrong please forgive me!

Our daughters were adopted and were right brain/left brain too!! They were mirror identical twins. One had a cowlick that went to the right, the other's went to the left. One had a dimple on the left side, the other was on the right side. One was left handed and the other was right handed. We all loved them dearly. They died from SMA type 3. We all (my DH and their brothers) were soooo grateful to have had them almost 9 years. Longer than was expected.

Very sorry for your loss.

Latest Update Neighbors have mixed feelings about search for Isabel
05/15/2012 08:50 PM

TUCSON - Neighbors near the Celis family home are feeling the strain of a search that is now in its 4th week.
Mixed feelings would be the best way to describe how neighbors are feeling at this moment. Some say they are holding out hope, others say with each passing day, the chance of a happy ending continues to diminish. "I'm still hoping she's okay. I'm still hoping she's somewhere, and I really think she's going to come home," said Penny Gale, neighbor.
Sergio, Isa's father, is staying up the street at his mother's home. Neighbors say you can see him coming and going late at night or early in the morning, otherwise, they don't see him much. The talk in the neighborhood though revolves around the 911 calls.

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

I do hope he is not hiding from the cartel since MSM just revealed his whereabouts.

I just think Sc is avoiding the public by going out late at night and not during the day! jmo

I do hope he is not hiding from the cartel since MSM just revealed his whereabouts.

LE would have him in PC!
I do not think hes hiding from the cartel.

jmo

The entire family would have disappeared!

Something else is going here i believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member